Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (72586 Views)

Abdul Rabiu Nigeria Second Richest Man Closes Gap Dangote Making N1trn 11 Months / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by adedehinbo(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
most of the Igbo's shuttling down their accounts re the ones who ve less or nothing in their accounts,Gtb has stood his ground,there re still many who would open account with them today,u all can continue shuttling ur accounts down,Gtb still remains the best bank who charge less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by adedehinbo(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Olowola2:
Another mmm is approaching u better go move it before is too late
u can say that to ur brainwashed Igbo brothers who licks KANU piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Thumbs up! That's my nigga cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Best advice of the year!

Close your account with GTB. Open Alat account with Wema Bank; it's easy. Just go to alat.ng to download the Alat app and open the account with your android phone. Then move all your fund in GTB and other banks to your Alat account with Wema.

PC671S is your referral code to use while creating the Alat account. PC671S.

You stand the chance of earning 10% interest on your savings with Alat by Wema instead of being reaped off by other useless banks.

Thank you.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by DedeNkem: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Every Igbo businessman or woman should close their accounts in GTB. It can't be trusted. It is headed by thieves.

I closed mine yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xisnin:

The people who can easily move their accounts away are those with chicken change
and small scale business.
Billionaires don't bank for banking sake and are unlikely to act petty,
most of them have outstanding long-term loans with their preferred bank,
moving their accounts away won't be that easy even if some want to.
I agree with you.

However, a tarnished image of GTB can discourage newcomers and "future" billionaires, which is even a greater loss to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Xisnin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
LoJ:

I agree with you.

However, a tarnished image of GTB can discourage newcomers and "future" billionaires, which is even a greater loss to the bank.

It is banks who make billionaires by giving them access to credit.
If you are a billionaire, you will likely stick with the banks you started with.
People who are seeking loans usually discriminate based on interest rates
and charges and not media gossips. Even inoson did not close his GT account
in protest.

Some people might refuse to join GTB in the interim due to this saga but
it won't matter in the long run.

As with everything with Nigeria, the noise will die down and we will all
return to business as usual save for those who have taken the "fight" upon
themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xisnin:
It is banks who make billionaires by giving them access to credit.
Please do your research again.

So you think a Bank will make somebody a Billionaire because of the beauty of his eyes?

It is all about the viability of your project, and the greatness of your ideas. No bank does finance a project in totality. They may usually finance up to max 30% of the project, and charge a high interest. So except with corrupt political practices, Banks are rational entities looking to favor none but their own interest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Kazim88: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
BetaThings:

And they think CBN will allow GT Bank go under?
And who is DMD of GT Bank

Jimi Agbaje Elder bro.

I have forgotten his name.

The Bank really messed up from all angle. they just sold themselves as common thieves and gangsters... that rob and kill.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by oyatz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
What if after all these boycott and withdrawal from GTBank, instead of closing shop,the bank continue to grow stronger.
It will prove one thing... You have always overrated your worth just like IPOB's highly publicized boycott of the Anambra election proved they are not as important as they assume.

nawtyme:
This should be a wake up call to all Nigerians. Let's show these bastard that they are nothing without us.

Imagine 10000 people having only 10000 naira in GTB and they all close their accounts?

Caveat... When you close your account please don't go near UBA.

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by nawtyme: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyatz:
What if after all these boycott and withdrawal from GTBank, instead of closing shop,the bank continue to grow stronger.
It will prove one thing... You have always overrated your worth just like IPOB's highly publicized boycott of the Anambra election proved they are not as important as they assume.
Go and die

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by nawtyme: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyatz:

Go and die again

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by oyatz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
The arrest of Mr Innocent Chukwuma is an issue between him and EFCC NOT GTbank.

1) Is the EFCC answerable to GTbank?

2) Many Igbos giving ethnic colouration to a purely legal &economic matter like the Innoson saga thought they are helping Innoson but they are inadvertently harming Innoson's reputation by portraying him as an Igbo (rather than a Nigerian) business champion...many non-igbos may feel uncomfortable buying his products because of this episode.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by aimuafigo: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
The dude is a social media consultant just using the situation to get cheap attention to his company. Wise up people. His account is probably not what more that a Xmas chicken.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by zinaunreal(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2017
DedeNkem:
Any Igbo businessman or woman should close their accounts in GTB. It can't be trusted. It is headed by thieves.

I closed mine yesterday.
show proof or shutup your unwashed mouth
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.It is only the average and poor that try to look rich.
It is a matter of perspective.For some, being a millionaire is unbelievable, a dream.They can't see it.
But a lot of people on the streets are millionaires.
A lot of those igbo traders you see in the market?They are millionaires.You dont even have to be a dr.
Same thing with being a billionaire.If you cant see it.It will seem impossible.Unfathomable.But there are a lot of billionaires out there

I slept off midway....yawn. ...

I am guessing you are a billionaire since you CAN see it ?

Yawn!
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by lebete3000: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:
This should be a wake up call to all Nigerians. Let's show these bastard that they are nothing without us.

Imagine 10000 people having only 10000 naira in GTB and they all close their accounts?

Caveat... When you close your account please don't go near UBA.

Lmao @ UBA...wetin dem do na?

Thank God I'm even owing GTBank around 105k, now I can wholeheartedly run away with their money....lol!
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2017
People dont know nor care whats going on. Went to the bank today
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by StevensJojo(f): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I slept off midway....yawn. ...

I am guessing you are a billionaire since you CAN see it ?

Yawn!
Keep sleeping my boy.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Johnandv: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
oyatz:
The arrest of Mr Innocent Chukwuma is an issue between him and EFCC NOT GTbank.

1) Is the EFCC answerable to GTbank?

2) Many Igbos giving ethnic colouration to a purely legal &economic matter like the Innoson saga thought they are helping Innoson but they are inadvertently harming Innoson's reputation by portraying him as an Igbo (rather than a Nigerian) business champion... any non-igbos may feel uncomfortable buying his products because of this episode.

That is not true my dear, This is a case of INNOSON and the fraudulent GTBANK. Everybody be it Igbo or non Igbo knows that innoson's account was criminally DEBITED and they are just trying to bully him with EFCC because of the huge sum they are meant to compensate him with by the COURT'S JUDGEMENT that's it!. So you like every other regular customer of the bank should do the needful in your best interest and close your account before it's too late cos if a big fish like INNOSON can be treated like this then who are you? be wise!. Don't fall where others fell, use INNOSON'S issue as a case study because if such an unprofessional act of roguery is handed to a common person like you who would speak for you.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by zinaunreal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Johnandv:

That is not true my dear, This is a case of INNOSON and the fraudulent GTBANK. Everybody be it Igbo or non Igbo knows that innoson's account was criminally DEBITED and they are just trying to bully him with EFCC because of the huge sum they are meant to compensate him with by the COURT'S JUDGEMENT that's it!. So you like every other regular customer of the bank should do the needful in your best interest and close your account before it's too late cos if a big fish like INNOSON can be treated like this then who are you? be wise!. Don't fall where others fell, use INNOSON'S issue as a case study because if such an unprofessional act of roguery is handed to a common person like you who would speak for you.
they are both fraudulent. Anyone who has the power to comeout victorious is still fraudulent. Its a clear case of bad vs bad.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Johnandv: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
zinaunreal:
they are both fraudulent. Anyone who has the power to comeout victorious is still fraudulent. Its a clear case of bad vs bad.

Not true, there is only one fraudster in this particular case and its definitely not INNOSON but GTBANK that's why he deafeated them in two courts.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by DedeNkem: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2017
zinaunreal:
show proof or shutup your unwashed mouth

I don't need to show an emb*cile (who thinks it is difficult close a bank account) any proof!
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by nawtyme: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Neoteny:

Of course you don't believe.

That's why you're an infidel and you'll die like one.

Don't you like my new signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by ssfather1819(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
You did the right thing by taking these decisions am hausa but hundred percent in sports of your decision
[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.