Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (72567 Views)

Abdul Rabiu Nigeria Second Richest Man Closes Gap Dangote Making N1trn 11 Months / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by ODVanguard: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Drama king trying to feel important. I hope NestOil will also vacate that V.I edifice that GTb 100% financed. Jokers everywhere.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Dolemite(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Africans with our crab mentality rarely support each other, this is brilliant. If we all have this kind of mentality, we would be living in heaven on earth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
nwakibie3:
I have even closed my account with them since last year. They are corporate criminal
Nobody noticed it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by castrokins(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
People Complain A Lot About GTBank. Father, May I Never Have Anything To Do With That Bank. My UBA And FCMB Are Doing Just Fine.

You Stole Someone's Money, Court Says Pay Back And You've Refused For Years. Who Cares If You Go Bankrupt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by amunkita(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sincerely, all Nnewi billionaire should follow suit..
As for me, onward First Bank, I go manage them...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by dfrost: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:

Why the silence ?

RZArecta you need to man up and apologize to sarrki. He provided you superior evidence.

A real man sees his mistakes and apologizes. Enough said.

Please do the needful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Oloripelebe: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jethrolite:
Do you even know how people become rich? Show me a rich man that is debt free.

But it's their responsibility to pay up debts

2 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
dfrost:

RZArecta you need to man up and apologize to sarrki. He provided you superior evidence.

A real man sees his mistakes and apologizes. Enough said.

Please do the needful.

Thanks boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by micflo28(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guaranty Threat Bank...

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by shibanbo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
#Close GTB account

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by YelloweWest: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'll do same

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
michlins:
Move your funds in peace but please forget lying about having not one but two billionaires as friends

Hhaahahahahahaha....thought i was the only one who saw that.

It's remarkably and surprisingly easy to be a millionaire, modestly speaking i was within 1 year of working

(Just earn close to 300k and live in an un-expensive city, in no time you can get there easily. A lot of young Drs are; obviously)

BUT being a billionaire is not beans at all....Let me break it down. It means you are worth at least 2000 millionaires' networth at 2 million each

I have a banker friend who tells me about clients with billions, i just doubt the pictured guy rolls in such circles grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by holuphisayor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
gtb is a useless bank.

3 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by GGirll: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sentiments apart I can only use two banks in this country n GTbank is not in d list....

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by maestroferddi: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabaO2:
Trash. Tell your brother to do clean business. Banking na market, if you no buy another person go buy. All these kidnapping/okija billionaires dey tire person, as if dem be Otedola/Dangote.
Quit sounding off like an ignoramus.

The Igbos are a major mainstay of banking business in Nigeria.

I daresay that no elite bank can afford to trifle with the contribition of the Igbos to the market share...

You are no banker so you will not understand jack about the way the cat jumps...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
kuntash:

The guy was able to explain why he did what he did..

you just called him a stupid man and blamed him for the country's woes..

what are your reasons ?
so because they arrested his kinsman for failing to honour his obligation.

This is the same reason they hated buhari just because he defeated their ineffectual buffoon.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by lwisee: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
I love, the earlier we realize the power in numbers the better for us.
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Meritocracy: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have #250 naira and some kobo in my account and I will also support innoson by closing my account, I know I will soon become billionaire by supporting billionaire. Lols

5 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Samuel1106(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
#Freedom
#FreeInnoson
#PayHimHisMoney
#BoycottGTB
#IStandWithInnoson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by afbstrategies: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFCC is a sad song which doesn't care whose heart it breaks. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by sarrki(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
RZarecta I want your apology on a new thread for using the word I hate Igbo's that's insulting and pitching me against the Igbo's.

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

1 Like

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by kindklemz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
RZArecta:
sometimes I wish you have human feelings and stop bigotry even for once, in this case, Innoson is on his right but you hate him because he's an Igbo man, a 5%er but you cover up by preaching one Nigeria. When these harassments come to a tipping point, those who you lay down your life and integrity fir will leave you and run away. I'm talking from the bottom of my heart, you can insult me if you wish but i won't reply you on this again cool

You guys like tribalism too much.

I don't know Innoson, I an not completely Igbo, I am not a Biafran Sympathizer but with what is happening to Mr INNO, I would have closed my account if I had any with GTB.

Enough is Enough.
That man as far as I know is a private business man.
An inventor.
An employer of labour, haba, wetin na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Lalaska(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm seriously considering closing my account with GTBank too (though no funds in the account). this is really sad. How can they victimize the man just like that? Please note that im not Igbo and have nothing to do with them. How can they even say settling the amount would run them out of business? Have they not been declaring billions as profit? How is that any body's business? This is really sad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by theemy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
The way people reason upside down amazes me may be GTBank should also fire all their Igbo staffs 2 make it even bullshit

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by lonelydora: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
peacettw:
Terrible... I am deeply concerned.
Just called their customer care and I was assured that there is nothing to worry about

Go withdraw all your cash before it is too late. GTbank is sitting on a lomg thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Okoyeeboz: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let them move their 10 kobo away from GTB. At least, the queue would reduce.

Poverty stricken flatheaded mofos who can't afford to open StanChart accounts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by iamdannyfc(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gtb self ave destroy their trust with investors....
Who knows who is next

but the way this man dey make am look say they are targeting only igbos just dey amaze me...
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by iamdannyfc(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Neoteny(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
erico2k2:

With the way things are going people might be forced to change banks . If the story of over charge is true then loads of people might sue GTB and if they don't set aside funds to cover this they might die a natural death . A more recent example was the PPI claims in the UK . Did you not see howmuch it cost the banks till date ?

You believe the crap propaganda innoson is pouring out?

The conman owes the bank and evaded arrest.

You think GTB as a serious business will actually soil its image and reputation over a paltry sum? You think the EFCC will attempt to arrest the crook just because GT says so?

Be wise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by IAMSASHY(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
eva since I Started using dat bank dey charged me d first 2 months and stopped, nt even sms charges, mayb dey deduct my own from Urs grin
bloodmoneyspita:
GTB is not supposed to be regarded as a bank.

they overcharge me so much I need to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) by Ralphdan(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Making sense if it were zenith I would have done dsame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.