Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) (14381 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Antipob777:
Igbos will mot like this. A very bad day for the pigs and idiotic fools.

Ride on Baba

In the age-long history of stupidity, I've never seen a fellow with such proclivity for being stupid.
Your comment on this post will pass as the most illinformed, obtuse, illogical and bird-brained comment in the history of the fellowship of stupid bigoted Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by semyman: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
abokibuhari:
Is this dry fish still alive?
Are you not dead too, has death not visited you and your miserable household?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by AnodaIT(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Keneking:
Will he make the all important announcement today
You mean the resignation speech?
No not today

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
abokibuhari:
Is this dry fish still alive?
very much so. U wan die b4 him?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by sirley(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
amiibaby:
u are so so mmaadd
If you don't care why slid into my mention
Busy body
And why do u comment if u dont like people to react....enemy of state
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tell that to ur moda

Idio,t
sirley:
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tell that to ur moda

Idio,t
sirley:
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
metronaija:
President Buhari presides over The Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting and the swearing-in of new Permanent Secretaries at the Council Chambers, State House Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-fec-meeting-today/
fine man. I like my president.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
metronaija:
President Buhari presides over The Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting and the swearing-in of new Permanent Secretaries at the Council Chambers, State House Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-fec-meeting-today/

Is this one of the APC campaign promises?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
bitch! Buhari doesn't even know u undecided
amiibaby:
And so am I suppose to preside it for him

This buhari too dull for my liking
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
pls save that English for ur waec exam
Bifrost:

In the age-long history of stupidity, I've never seen a fellow with such proclivity for being stupid.
Your comment on this post will pass as the most illinformed, obtuse, illogical and bird-brained comment in the history of the fellowship of stupid bigoted Nairalanders.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hohoho I laugh at your stupidity
U are truly the son of your father
ItsTutsi:
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
at least I know my father,it's unfortunate ur infamous ashawo mother can't specify the father that birth u
amiibaby:
Hohoho I laugh at your stupidity
U are truly the son of your father
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Just go to sleep its obvious u are high on them weed
ItsTutsi:
at least I know my father,it's unfortunate ur infamous ashawo mother can't specify the father that birth u
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
them weed that made ur mother sleep with every tom,dick and harry
amiibaby:
Just go to sleep its obvious u are high on them weed
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
pls save that English for ur waec exam

tongue

How was your last Jamb? I heard you scored 122. Well, you're lucky. It should accommodate you since cutoff has been reduced by your brother Adamu Adamu. Stupid cockroach.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
them weed that made ur mother sleep with every tom,dick and harry
You clearly have not been burdened by an overabundance of education.
If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb to your ego and jump to your IQ
The best part of you ran down your mother’s legs

Idiot...
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahaha with all the high cut of mark u got,u couldn't not think logically..stupid delusional sociopath,that's how kanu and OJUKWU conned u and led ur likes to ur ultimate death..wawa
Bifrost:

tongue

How was your last Jamb? I heard you scored 122. Well, you're lucky. It should accommodate you since cutoff has been reduced by your brother Adamu Adamu. Stupid cockroach.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Are you just a hopeless buffon?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha with all the high cut of mark u got,u couldn't not think logically..stupid delusional sociopath,that's how kanu and OJUKWU conned u and led ur likes to ur ultimate death..wawa

Dyslexic numbfück. Is Bifrost (my moniker) now Biafra? Is that why you're ejaculating helplessly about ipob?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
i bet ur not quick in defending ur mom like this..u think she will spread her legs wide for making a fool of urself ? grin lipsrsealed
Bifrost:

Are you just a hopeless buffon?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by A230385(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=amiibaby post=63456351]And so am I suppose to preside it for him
This buhari too dull for my liking
show us your papa wey smart for our liking.!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
i bet ur not quick in defending ur mom like this..u think she will spread her legs wide for making a fool of urself ? grin lipsrsealed

I know. Life's hard. I understand your woes.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahahah biafra militant,bcuz u made it to Lagos ur trying hard to blend and abandon ipob Jews..just don't get caught developing Lagos,or it's fashola's treatment
Bifrost:

Dyslexic numbfück. Is Bifrost (my moniker) now Biafra? Is that why you're ejaculating helplessly about ipob?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahahah I'm not running a charity here,don't come at me with ur frustrated life
Bifrost:

I know. Life's hard. I understand your woes.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahah biafra militant,bcuz u made it to Lagos ur trying hard to blend and abandon ipob Jews..just don't get caught developing Lagos,or it's fashola's treatment

grin

Intimidated Fulani Pig.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahah I'm not running a charity here,don't come at me with ur frustrated life

Hahahaha. Charity? the only thing you're good at running is a herd of cattle.

Off you go!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahaha look who's talking,for someone that comes from a lineage of ashawo and ritualist
Bifrost:

Hahahaha. Charity? the only thing you're good at running is a herd of cattle.

Off you go!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahah frustrated delusional ipob ritualist
Bifrost:

grin

Intimidated Fulani Pig.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahah frustrated delusional ipob ritualist

Intimidated jihadist, extremist, emotionless terrorists. Sadistic cattle herder with no value for life except that of his cattle. Prospective brainwashed suicide Bomber. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.