Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,242 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (49057 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by khafeben: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Waste of money for a woman that will still fork richer dude for like 10 million naira and even fork a gate man for bigger dick..

It's better not to try and please any woman for they are like chameleon, she can suck your enemies dick for money and pleasure..

Man probably u speaking from who ur sisters are
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by ionsman: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol...Why don't I believe this story... grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by PhonePlanet(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
this benz CANNOT be N8Million

its far more expensive

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
castrokins:
Lol.
Your Eyes Sharp

I no think so
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Forgive that woman that did this to you and move on for your own good. You hold so much grudges for someone who might be happy with another man and must have forgotten she left you in a bitter state.
Madam, nothing like forgive!!! Some women don't deserve to be forgiven but to be cursed.

How do you leave a well-to-do pharmacist that has spent over 180k on your head in just three months to sleep with a poor looking undergraduate that is your JUNIOR, and even lid on top of it several times that she wasn't cheating, until she was caught red handed, she was forgiven and finally dumped me for an undergraduate.

After all my time, money and love. Real love woman!!!

Damn!!

I'll never trust any woman for marriage again, just a surrogate mother is all i need now. I can take care of my kids by myself.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Deledeman: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Maka why? Is Christmas her birthday?

Let’s wait and see what you will buy for the person whose birthday is been celebrated...smiley
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Funnicator:

Madam, nothing like forgive!!! Some women don't deserve to be forgiven but to be cursed.

How do you leave a well-to-do pharmacist that has spent over 180k on your head in just three months to sleep with a poor looking undergraduate that is your JUNIOR, and even lid on top of it several times that she wasn't cheating, until she was caught red handed, she was forgiven and finally dumped me for an undergraduate.

After all my time, money and love. Real love woman!!!

Damn!!

I'll never trust any woman for marriage again, just a surrogate mother is all i need now. I can take care of my kids by myself.
Sorry about that. But forgiveness is not for the offender, it's for you to freebyoyr mind and be releaved of the pain.Yyou need to calm down and move on with your life. Don't let someone who's not worth hokdig you back prevent you from living a happy life. She has moved on, you too move, she wasn't ment for you.
However, don't punish innocent children because of a lady they don't know about. Children need to be near both parents if they are alive. And also, you have to let go so that you don't transfer the anger you have for one woman to another innocent woman like a future wife or a daughter. If you do t forgive her and accept that all people can not be the same.
You should thank your stars you didn't marry her dear
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by akinboyo: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nothing good will ever come our of a SHALLOW-MINDED people like you. If you have a wife don't place any value on her, that's your own palaver.
DrinkLimca:
Waste of money for a woman that will still fork richer dude for like 10 million naira and even fork a gate man for bigger dick..

It's better not to try and please any woman for they are like chameleon, she can suck your enemies dick for money and pleasure..
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey look for you since, are you among the boys?
unfortunately, no.... I'm not.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Harrynight:

blame it on greed, selfishness and poverty grin
yes o.... Na so dem dey do. Always have a sense of entitlement even when dem no follow you hustle.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dammylois:
I still dey find my own hubby o
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
joystickextend1:
Tonites match will be different in the bedroom.

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys

Come
So nah you de sell fake dickk give women abi

God son catch you today
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆Where is the woman now?? ∆

Good question my brother man danagogo
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by obimath(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Your wife, your money wating consign me
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cyriloha:

Come
So nah you de sell fake dickk give women abi

Lol bros calm down na cheesy tongue
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2017
grin
DrinkLimca has been thoroughly ambushed on this thread. Better to change name to DrinkSniper.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2017
That's lovely. Please God bless my hustle too. Amin
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by sidnen: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Prales:
You need to seriously reset your mind from thoughts like this, otherwise you will have serious relationship problem in future. With thoughts like this, you will always suspect your spouse even when her intentions are pure. Jokes apart.

Very true.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by abdollar2020: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2017
yes this is wife not girlfriend.she deserved it.she must be loyal.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by chikejude(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
8m for a brand new benz
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by chikejude(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
8m for a brand new Benz
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Aleora(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Celcius:

Outdated man. See your moniker sef.
no mind am,as if say na person talk say make hin mama dump hin papa#sheep like him#his sense of reasoning is a tragedy...
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Aleora(f): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Oya take 5........very easy to spot them..
davibid:

Someone from a broken home spotted

Receive it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.