Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank (1032 Views)

Gocash And Fraud Alert / Ladies Who Eat A Lot Of Yam Have High Tendency To Bear Twins / 5 Ways To Identify The Tendency For High Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank by blaquey01: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Due to the recent arrest of innoson motors CEO, and the events surrounding gtbank's role in the case, I would also like to voice my displeasure at the manner of fraud being perpetuated in/by the bank. I recall sept 29th when I went to withdraw at their ATM in OAU ife branch. I attempted to withdraw from the machine due to my desperate need of cash resulted in me attempting four times with the machine telling me transaction failed (note: wasn't with my phone). To my utmost surprise on getting home I found out I had been debited four times without any withdrawal whatsoever.
After several complaints, for weeks, months and till now, I received a mail telling me that the withdrawal was made as confirmed by the branch even though they initially admitted to the error on their part. And please note it was cardless withdrawal which means there is no way I could have even withdrawn more than once.
Please we need to expose the irregularities by this bank called #jibiti bank.
Ps
Re: The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank by Pierohandsome: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gtb may not be perfect all the time but, they are better than most banks. If u make withdrawal and was debited without u getting the cash, it is automatic reversal which most banks like UBA dnt do.

UBA wil mandate u to go fill form which sometimes wil tell you that u were actually paid and wil refuse to reverse the debit.bt Gtb is not like that.

For me, Gtb is the best bank in Nigeria
Re: The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank by Prime4Val(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Gtb may not be perfect all the time but, they are better than most banks. If u make withdrawal and was debited without u getting the cash, it is automatic reversal which most banks like UBA dnt do.

UBA wil mandate u to go fill form which sometimes wil tell you that u were actually paid and wil refuse to reverse the debit.bt Gtb is not like that.

Bros don't say what you don't know,I bank with uba and I have been debited without getting cash several times but in less than 24 hours I receive back the money debited without me even complaining to the bank, happened last week too.
Re: The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank by blaquey01: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Yeah Bro, this was my initial perception, I've been to the bank to complain but there's something shady about their responses, the fraudulent confirmation of the transaction that didn't occur is the height. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Delta State Generational Wealth Was Willed Ridiculously To An Individual / 10 Riches Musician In Nigeria And Their Worth / 7k Plus Whatsapp Contacts Available For Sale At A Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.