Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (40649 Views)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by dainformant(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
A US based Nigerian soldier, Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu, has been awarded after completing a 3-year tour with his fellow soldiers in New York. The gallant soldier was honoured with the Meritorious Service Medal (MSM), a military award presented to members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious achievement or service to the United States.

According to the US soldier, the just concluded assignment remains in the top 1% of his best military tours over the past 14 years of his life. Congratulations to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/chief-sfc-rambo-rapu-nigerian-american-soldier-honoured-in-the-us.html

13 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by dainformant(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by dainformant(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by SalamRushdie: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Topic should be " gallant Nigerian born US soldier"

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Evablizin(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Wow Wow Wow,congrats to Mr Ifeanyi.

US soldiers abides by the rules given to them and they deserve recognition,unlike our soldiers collecting #50 #50 at army check points and abusing innocent citizens.

29 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by gidgiddy: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Topic should be " gallant Nigerian born US soldier"

He is now Nigerian because he won an award? If he had been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for drug pushing, thats when you would have remembered he is Igbo

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by mazimee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is a country that is worth dying for

7 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NwaChibuzor: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ifeanyi Rapu. I've never seen a yo*uba man do so well and attain greatness internationally. When it comes to greatness and good reputation, the igbos lead the way.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by mazimee(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

He is now Nigerian because he won an award? If he had been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for drug pushing, thats when you would have remembered he is Igbo

NA normal thing, no need reminding them

17 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by resurgentxtian4: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Ifeanyi Rapu. I've never seen a yo*uba man do so well and attain greatness internationally. When it comes to greatness and good reputation, the igbos lead the way.

Tribal sentiments. Not good. Not good at all.

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.

33 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by StarUp: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by bettercreature(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the post is very misleading'' A US BASED NIGERIAN SOLDIER

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by DoTheNeedful: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

See this local boy foaming in his mouth just because of a sergeant in the US Army. The funny thing about some tribalists like you is that you comb the internet looking for people of your tribe and paste their "achievements" on NL. I hail your self esteem. The fact is that here in the US, there are lots of Nigerians doing well in top places and they represent different tribes.
If we are to go by what some of you post here, one will be grossly misinformed.

14 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Buking1: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2017

Please who want to buy brand new galaxy note 8 at give away price should contact me on WhatsApp 08163840207
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by QueenSekxy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
biafran kiss

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wati concern me
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by ooshinibos: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
this guy is a us citizen , am tired of Nairaland with redundant news ...seun osewa please clean this blog up ,its getting ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by apholaryn: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
iyalayare

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Hisxellency: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
congratulations Rapu
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NwaAmaikpe: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

I knew this guy had some balls when he was growing up in Mainland, Emene Enugu.

He was amongst the few who could throw knockouts into people's parlour and run away.

From eating New Society bread at Orie Emene to taking milk shakes in New York.
Nice one Ifeanyi, one lap dance in Vegas for you..
042 state of mind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by DrToche: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by equalgarden(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
If it's happen to be WWIII in this generation which I don't pray for,Nigeria is doom because we still begging to buy outdated weapons. ....

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by BestOnlineDeals(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations

You escaped

wink

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by JonSnow(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Keep deceiving yourselves. That man is a USA citizen.

Isn't it just funny that Nigerians are celebrated by the same country that can't do anything for them. "Average" nigerians are celebrated only when they leave the shores of this joke of a country where absolutely nothing works.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.

Please help a brother by telling me the name of the assembly that your born again friend pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by IVORY2009(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Time uploaded: 6:57pm On May 28

178 Likes (Like)

Personal text: Nwa Aro icho, mkpo ola icho

YIM: https://mobile.twitter.com/NwaAmaikpe

Twitter: @NwaAmaikpe

Time registered: May 28, 2017

Time spent online: 1 month & 7 days

Signature: Foul-mouthed unapologetic eccentric intellectual accuser of the hypocritical brethren and the angel of the ugly truth.

View NwaAmaikpe's posts (5812) | View NwaAmaikpe's topics (4)

Sections Most Active In: Celebrities, Politics, Crime

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by JonSnow(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Take care.

And who told you Igbos want your presidency? Name one notable Igbo politician (that has a lot of grassroot backing) eyeing the presidential seat.
If you mention rochas, may amadioha solder your anus and urethral opening shut.

5 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Ohaneche(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Onukwu, tribal bigot. Ewu ka gi mma, mumu
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by galileeteo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Igbo's are full of pride and arrogant, but still Nigeria can't let them go and be on their own. Give them BIAFRA!!!!!!
resurgentxtian4:

Take care.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.