Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (40632 Views)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by kishbee41(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm very sure if you ask him,dude will say he's American and some old men are here fooling around... dem no know say dem don old
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
mazimee:
This is a country that is worth dying for
no country is worth diying 4 tongue

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by toro92: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Ifeanyi Rapu. I've never seen a yo*uba man do so well and attain greatness internationally. When it comes to greatness and good reputation, the igbos lead the way.

fool of the highest religion bigots order..

You need to open your cataract filled eyes then and see other tribes, hausas and yorubas doing well and making meaning outside apart from Ibo...

idiat..... what of those ibo fraudsters... or you don't think they are much outside languishing in foreign jails..

Think with your head when you make comments. I am sure the blood meant for that thinking in with your brain flowed to your penis..
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by toro92: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Tribal sentiments. Not good. Not good at all.

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.

someone with sense...
I salute you ser...
not that chest beating dude behind a keyboard that eschew that rubbish from the hellpit of his demented mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by intruxive(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Whats his relevance to nigeria angry
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
mazimee:
This is a country that is worth dying for
Oya go and die now. Mumu
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Bollinger(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Ifeanyi Rapu. I've never seen a yo*uba man do so well and attain greatness internationally. When it comes to greatness and good reputation, the igbos lead the way.

I have six of those awards and i am not igbo. How do you explain that? cool You don't even understand what the award means yet you have successfully made it tribalistic. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Bollinger(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Habyz:

Oya go and die now. Mumu

You de vex ooo. But he's right na.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Wizkid is a Yoruba man so stop spewing trash. The fact that he was honored in America doesn't even mean it is an international award.

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bollinger:

You de vex ooo. But he's right na.
America is a great country. There is no doubt about that but so is Nigeria and it is sickening how Nigerians believe any good thing about America but reject the good news about there own country, they reject any bad news about America but will always be able to relate to the bad news in Nigeria. They see America as Gods own state but see Nigeria as the devils abode. When racism sets in they criticize the racism and not the racists themselves. I'm a Nigerian and I understand that the country has a long way to go but we won't move forward if we have a negative mindset to our country.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

He is now Nigerian because he won an award? If he had been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for drug pushing, thats when you would have remembered he is Igbo

The guy has abandoned his country (not that I blame him) but he has sworn to die defending another country, so I really dont care whether has has Nigerian roots or Ibo roots. He is an American, good luck to him but his medal is none of my business!
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Deledeman: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
OP, correct your screw up.

Is he a Nigerian Soldier or a US Soldier? You referred to him using both, which is which? Though by his uniform he appear to be a US Soldier, but it is plausible that Nigerian Soldiers on attachee in the US can wear US Soldier’s uniform.

However, it only makes sense for a Nigerian Soldier to go for a tour in US...a US soldier touring in the US does not make a lot of sense.

I don’t know if you can technically refer to someone who is in the US temporary aka on a tour as ‘based in the US’. We know he is staying in the US currently, but is he based there?

You can see the level of your screw up, that undermined your ability to communicate effectively.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Bollinger(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Habyz:

America is a great country. There is no doubt about that but so is Nigeria and it is sickening how Nigerians believe any good thing about America but reject the good news about there own country, they reject any bad news about America but will always be able to relate to the bad news in Nigeria. They see America as Gods own state but see Nigeria as the devils abode. When racism sets in they criticize the racism and not the racists themselves. I'm a Nigerian and I understand that the country has a long way to go but we won't move forward if we have a negative mindset to our country.

1. How is Nigeria a great country?

2. What good news?
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow Wow Wow,congrats to Mr Ifeanyi.

US soldiers abides by the rules given to them and they deserve recognition,unlike our soldiers collecting #50 #50 at army check points and abusing innocent citizens.
Soldiers' in Nigeria don't collect #50 abeg..maybe u r in Ghana
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew this guy had some balls when he was growing up in Mainland, Emene Enugu.

He was amongst the few who could throw knockouts into people's parlour and run away.

From eating New Society bread at Orie Emene to taking milk shakes in New York.
Nice one Ifeanyi, one lap dance in Vegas for you..
042 state of mind.

Here comes the man that knows everything about almost every body

3 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

He is now Nigerian because he won an award? If he had been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for drug pushing, thats when you would have remembered he is Igbo
Tell them let them hear oh
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by resurgentxtian4: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
careytommy7:

Please help a brother by telling me the name of the assembly that your born again friend pastors.

What do you want to do with that? He didn’t say it in a manner that connotes ethnic bias. He only said what lies at the heart of almost every other Nigerian. It is the sad truth about where we are as a nation. The guy is a very devout man of God so he’s of even capable of tribalism. It is a one man, one vote scenario remember?

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by resurgentxtian4: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Habyz:

Brother, Nigeria is not great and has never been great. Maybe when we establish that fact, we can begin to do the necessary thing to make it a great nation.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Jflex07(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.
Shut up you skull mining Afonja ..who cares about your vote or that of your so called pastor. you guys are betrayals and cowards, too. much ewedu and amala has affected all your brains

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by owem19(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Take care.
sharap

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by martjay(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good news from one of our own kiss
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Bluffly: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
What a wonderful Slave you are
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by IfeomaRash(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

Exactly!!!
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by mikolo80: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow Wow Wow,congrats to Mr Ifeanyi.

US soldiers abides by the rules given to them and they deserve recognition,unlike our soldiers collecting #50 #50 at army check points and abusing innocent citizens.
ask Iraqi and Afghanistan civilians. all soldiers are animals in war time. that's why they're sent to face other animals
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by mikolo80: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
dainformant:
A US based Nigerian soldier, Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu, has been awarded after completing a 3-year tour with his fellow soldiers in New York. The gallant soldier was honoured with the Meritorious Service Medal (MSM), a military award presented to members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious achievement or service to the United States.

According to the US soldier, the just concluded assignment remains in the top 1% of his best military tours over the past 14 years of his life. Congratulations to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/chief-sfc-rambo-rapu-nigerian-american-soldier-honoured-in-the-us.html
that's an American soldier buddy. get your facts right
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats to him, so is he coming back to contribute his own quota back home.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Holyvurgin17(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

A good child is the fathers own but a bad child belongs to the mother
Any Igbo man caught in drug pushing we dash Anambra but anyone that wins award we claim him ,that one is a correct NIGERIAN grin
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by JazzMode: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Like seriously?
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Take care.
See idiot, if you want to talk about arrogance and pride, Aboki is the masters degree holders when it comes to pride and arrogance while the Afonjas are the PHD holders. What do you even refer as arrogance? Someone who is unarguably better than you in all ramifications and you still expect them to lick your ass when you're good for nothing except scull mining? if not he's arrogant? You didn't even know when you mistakenly proclaimed that the Igbos are great people. What's the essence of hating someone whom you can't do without? Hwy don't you let the Igbos be on their own just as they demand since you so much hate them? The truth is that you Afonjas are stuffed with natural hatred, jealousy, envy and wickedness against the Igbos just for the reason of being better than you in everything, and that's why God has been punishing you people and you can never be like us, just as you mistakenly confessed on your foolish post, WE ARE GREAT PEOPLE! it's not our fault so don't hate.

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by tsmat(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

See this ignoramus.. and who told you he is claiming Igbo??........am sure you have not done anything good in your miserable low life and you will come here after getting 10mb from Mtn and be forming keyboard warrior.....edeot.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by tsmat(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
See idiot, if you want to talk about arrogance and pride, Aboki is the masters degree holders when it comes to pride and arrogance while the Afonjas are the PHD holders. What do you even refer as arrogance? Someone who is unarguably better than you in all ramifications and you still expect them to lick your ass when you're good for nothing except scull mining? if not he's arrogant? You didn't even know when you mistakenly proclaimed that the Igbos are great people. What's the essence of hating someone whom you can't do without? Hwy don't you let the Igbos be on their own just as they demand since you so much hate them? The truth is that you Afonjas are stuffed with natural hatred, jealousy, envy and wickedness against the Igbos just for the reason of being better than you in everything, and that's why God has been punishing you people and you can never be like us, just as you mistakenly confessed on your foolish post, WE ARE GREAT PEOPLE! it's not our fault so don't hate.

All you guys are great at is bragging without NOTHING to show.............I pity backward thinking people like you.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by BagWay: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
all those yahoo boys
go edit dah ceritificate and modify it
for military format to cash out funds
based on come and marry package

see seals and legit documents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.