Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) (44442 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is new. The popular wedding verse which says 'What God has joined together' - was literally demonstrated during a recent wedding in Nigeria. According to the social media user who shared the unusual photo, the couple were tied and joined together with a rope by the pastor as he sealed their union at the altar by praying for them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pastor-ties-couple-together-altar-wedding-ceremony-photo.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by NwaChibuzor: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
I was there in that wedding live. I don't know why yoruba pastors like behaving like this. Funniest thing was that he threatened to cancel the marriage if they didn't oblige. Now that he tied them like goats, I wonder what he gained.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by MatricNumber(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
The embarassing look on both of them is priceless.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

My Lawd. I can't stop laughing. gringringrin

Just look at their face,they didn't expect this practical joining using rope. Hahahaha, abeg nobody should put asunder biko,even the couple should not put asunder between themselves.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Homeboiy: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtvheew

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
This pastor must be from Libya with this him slave trade strategy..... grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by godfatherx: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jesus pls come quickly, I'm tired of the irks in Christaindom

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by noblealuu: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nwamaikpe would sure have something stupid to say here cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Chienex24(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cha! This is pure adult abuse!!

Pastor will be like " let no man put asunder" while Angels will be asking " are they being blessed or placed under bondage?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Can someone just tell me what is this? cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
And the couple stood there while the pastor was tying them up like 'two criminals'. Where is Nigeria heading to?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let no nairalander put asunder by amebozing

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
This pastor is funny.He means business that means he interprets every part of the bible literally.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
I love this(for my childish mind).But this pastor self, is it necessary?You will have done spiritual tying. Except they are afonja couple(divorce for their side plenty)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by boolet: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stupid
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Dee60: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Funny!

Actually not funny!

Should I laugh?

Or should I cry?

I dont know now.
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by spartoo: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Religion seems to be going south

God right now...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by roarik(f): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin ;Dthis is crazyyyy grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
The look on the woman’s face is so funny. Was this necessary though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by zero8zero(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is this supposed to be prophetic or madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
so stupid...one foolish pastor should come and try it with me na
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why not put the rope on their neck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked... grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by sonoforogun(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wah
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by sammirano: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
he could have just tied their hands..WTF
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked... grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by vaca1: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there in that wedding live. I don't know why yoruba pastors like behaving like this. Funniest thing was that he threatened to cancel the marriage if they didn't oblige. Now that he tied them like goats, I wonder what he gained.
oh lawd grin . NwaAmaikpe you are needed here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.