Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Betrayal Of Trust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal Of Trust? (764 Views)

Betrayal Of A Friend. / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. / Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal Of Trust? by Wislet(f): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2010
Hello friends, how would you feel if u found out that ur partner (including those u don't know if u really mean anything to them) hacked into your phone to be able to listen to your calls? Is it cool? I mean all the calls you've been receiving for months- from friends and family alike- haven't actually been in your know only! U're being spied on! Not that u're doing anything bad, but is it COOL? Should you be happy someone is doing that to you all in the name of ''you should be happy. It shows i truly love you''. I mean WTF? ? ? Is that an ultimate proof of trust or what?
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by queeneve: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2010
My fiance and I discussed that, we simply trust each other there is no need to snoop. If you are in doubt, then it a sign that it is not for you.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by richard69(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2010
Reletionship or not, you are entitled to your privacy.
Snoopers are suckers!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by googles: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
dats not cool. . . . .i can imagine someone snooping on my midnight calls cheesy cheesy na the person go suffer last last cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by iice(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2010
Breach of privacy. Not cool
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by ayettymama(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2010
i think if ur not doing anything it wont really bother u- its the fact ur partner did it that will prob hurt
im a generally nosy person so it soundz like somehting i will do!
proffesional hacker sef!

but if anyone hacked my fone u will be utterly dissapointed
Re: Betrayal Of Trust? by Samy4kate(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2010
Dats not a big problem. If u need ur privacy dont do anytin dat wil mak him 2 ve mixed feeling. Mayb his a jealous 1, alwaz tel him 2 trust u. Moreover, u ve a right 2 ur privacy.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Seek Greener Pasture Abroad? / Wetin This Groom Dey Reason For Him Own Wedding Day? . Lol / Because I Cheat,i Always Think My Girlfriend Cheat Too. How Can I Stop Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.