Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) (43879 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mightyhazel: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Demolaeby:
You are a very big disgrace to motherhood. I pity those unfortunate children of a foolish mother like you
mo gini? that fool u quoted is a very foolish man

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by muller101(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators!
this is Risky the bob

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

nobody wants the stagnant zoo.

only the parasitic zombies.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Alariiwo: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
And so?

You pass person wey dem fit slap? See the shameless thing talking.

Go and pay your debt to GTBank. Next time, meet your igbo brothers for loan, don't think you can play smart on a Yoruba man.

Thunder fire all of una.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by BBPIA(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder, the recent events are scary, we are radicalising the younger ones not to see anything good in Nigerian project. How do we harmonize our differences to make a better nation?

America started developing when Hispanics, red Indians Jews, Black Americans saw each other as true Americans. They started developing when American culture became their culture, they started developing when they realized that poverty doesn't discriminate between religions, they started developing when they realized that natural disaster could not differentiate according to their ethnic divides.

When would Nigerians realize that we didn't choose our region or religion? When are we going to stop discriminating people against what they couldn't have changed?

When are we going to bury the hatchet and embrace oneness? Funnily enough, our brothers in UK and US will carry placards with inscriptions such as "Black lives matter" "We are all born equal". But same set of Yankee activists will be instigating their brothers and sisters in Nigeria against the unity of the country, they promote chauvinism under different guises. If your own life matters in US, why does the life of a man that is not from tribe in Nigeria matter less to you?

7 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by greatermax77(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=63461666]Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators![/quote

slowpoke, and what is happening now?
I just laugh at ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
The problem here is that EFCC is not professional but this is a malaise with all govt agencies. Why would you ask the man "is it is because we are Ibo?" that is provocation and we know how Nigerians react to provocation especially "Authority figures". That said there is no reason why ANY govt official should slap a citizen...talk less a woman.

11 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
What is the next news from nairaland

I was kicked by efcc

There is always court there Madam

Nairaland spreading hatred for pennies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by sureheaven(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nonsense talk............ keep deceiving urself, ibo people are fraudsters, they will dupe at tincan and still be forming innocent. I don't trust them when it comes money and wayo wayo

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by FRESHG(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Demolaeby:
You are a very big disgrace to motherhood. I pity those unfortunate children of a foolish mother like you
SO IDRIS OKUNEYE AKA BOBRISKY IS NOW A WOMAN TO YOU EEH KWA
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Financialfree: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
its over
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by drnoel: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance

Well.said bros. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Alariiwo: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
the problem of u igbos is hypocrisy and some sense of entitlement,u can abuse and insult other tribes,but if someone insults u,u start preaching and saying rubbish...i have never seen an igbo cautioning his brethren on this forum when insulting others,they turn a blind eye,but if the tables are turn,u start preaching peace..pathetic!

Na you dey reply them.. na why.

Thier hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.. What they can't take, they enjoy doing to others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Richy4(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance

Please Do u eat garden egg? I don't mind emailing it to you right this minute with peanut butter grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
lastmessenger:
We are igbos . you can't stop us. I stand with innoson.
what a foolish statement
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by hammerF: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Demolaeby:

IT IS A MAN NOT A WOMAN. U CAN REFER TO IT AS A transgendered.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
God punish these our elder state men.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!

ur papa be like

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Laughing at how Ngene... is going on a reporting spree. I love the way he/she is getting bashed. Dude's comments always reek of hatred and incitement.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DMathematical: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!

Stealing and corruption are two different things and both a punishable by Law! Get some education!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Chukazu: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
hypertension:

Thanks in advance

But seriously, you are dignifying that clown by replying her post...she is not worth any mention

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by amazon14: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!

May the hand that slapped okorocha slapped you.

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Melkizedeck: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
ProWalker:
I would have slapped her harder for addressing me in ibo language
Wow brother! you're correct, please let's meet!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mrskillz: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Igbo people are strong willed, hardworking , adventurous people that always have their eyes only on success, yes financial success. But why are they not successful politically in Nigeria? I believe they need to first of all neglect their past ordeals and focus squarely on the future. Independence and slavery starts from the mind. They must come together has one and see themselves as a country in a country. They need to tell themselves; let’s work and sweat together as if we are a country- a country without no crude oil resources. Let us develop an enviable culture, of humility, respect for the elders and one another and being our brother’s keeper. Let our children speak and bear Igbo names. Let us build a great headquarter that will rival Abuja or Lagos in the next 20years by charging our governors to collectively contribute towards this. The governors should collectively raise fund to build a dry sea port instead of waiting forever on the federal government to help. Let us shun all act of hatred. We need the West and other neighbors to realize our dream. Let us love them. Be happy about their own progress and be sober during their grievance. They will love us us too in return. That way, they will support us and rally round us also. Don’t forget, a tree can never make a forest. Let us speak the truth at all time, regardless of whose axe is to be grounded.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Zanas: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!
I just knew you would be the one to make the silliest comment on the thread. Disgraceful

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Xisnin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
All they do is play victim after acting like touts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.