Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) (43883 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2017
With all I've read so far
I don't believe a word from Innoson
He's playing the tribe card
That guy is a big criminal
Big big criminal
Whatever Ghana has granted him
Let him go there with his fraudulent ways
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by pressplay411(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators!

Well said. And that's the truth no one likes to hear.
Why would Innoson employ armed thugs to engage the EFCC into a fight? Has he no regard for the law or because he's bigger than the law?
Last time I checked only thieves and drug Lords engage in battle against the law.
Even if he feels he's being witch-hunted, he should submit himself to the law and with his wealth employ the best lawyers to fight his case not thugs.

But trust Nigerians, so quick to turn every situation to tribal or wars.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by 2baga(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

He got caught trying to swindle the bank.

What you don't know, you don't know

Read and learn
#Innoson group Vs GTBank :
30 Key Points you need to know about their dispute

1 - At all Material time , Innoson Nigeria Ltd operates a Current Account with GTBank .

2 - Innoson obtained , and had repaid same , a loan of N1.3billion from GTB Which was secured with a legal mortgage of its properties valued at more than N1.4billion .

3 - Innoson discovered that GTBank imposed excess and unlawful charges in its Current account .

4 Innoson Group Complained to GTBank on his discovery of access charges on his account .

5 - Both parties ( Innoson and GTBank ) agreed to invite an independent auditing firm that will be agreed by both parties .

*6*- At the end , MULTI-WINGS Consulting Firm of Auditors was invited to properly audit Innoson Nigeria Ltd Current account No 0043753636 domiciled with Nnewi Branch of GTBank . The audit covers a period from March 2004 to Dec 2011 .

7 - After the account was audited , it was discovered that GTBank has been illegally deducting excess bank charges on its overdraft facility to the Innoson to the tune of seven hundred and Eighty-Six Million, Two Hundred and Five Thousand , Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Naira , Ninety Nine kobo ( N786,205,955.99).

8 - GTBank was shocked at the audit report when the report was forwarded to it .They replied in their letter to Innoson on 20th January , 2012 that it will investigate the issue raised and will get back to Innoson on the Conclusion of its investigation .

9 - In the month of September 2012 , GTBank wrote to Innoson that from their personal audit report , the excess bank charges was Five Hundred and Fifty-Nine Million , three Hundred and Seventy-Two naira ,Nine kobo ( N 559.3Million).

10 - Innoson agreed to their version and decided to accept payment from it in the spirit of amicable resolution.

*11*- Innoson also requested that the said agreed amount of N559.3million be paid with a 22% interest rate because Innoson had been repaying all his loan with GTBank at 22% interest rate.

12 - GTBank refused and said that the best they can repay excess and illegal deduction is at 7% interest rate . This led to another disagreement between Innoson and GTBank .

13 - As a result , in 2012 , Innoson sued GTBank at Federal High Court Awka with Suit No : FHC/Awk/Cs/2012 .

14 - Federal High Court, Awka delivered Judgement in favour of Innoson in excess of N4.7billion against GTBank.

Delivering Judgement in suit no : FHC /Awk/ CS / 139/2012 , the FHC awarded N4.7billion to Innoson Motors against GTBank .
The court also ordered GTBank to pay 22 % (percent ) interest on the Judgement debt until all the payment had been made to Innoson .

15 - In 2013 , GTBank appealed against the judgement to the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, appoxite appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 .

16 - The Court of Appeal , Enugu in a Considered ruling ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of N6billion Inclusive of the accrued interest and any interest that would subsequently accrue thereon into an interest yielding account in the Name of the Chief Registrar of the Court .

17 - In its various affidavits, particularly at the Court of Appeal in suit no : CA/E/288/2013 , GTBank deposed that if it pays the outstanding Judgement debt of N6billion , much less the N8.5billion , it could go bankrupt and be out of business .

18 - GTBank went to the Supreme Court .The case is still in the Supreme Court , while the Judgement debt is about N8billion now to be paid to Innoson by GTBank .

#Another Cases:
IBADAN Cases : Innoson /GTBank/Nigerian Custom Service :

19 - Nigerian Customs Service Auctioned Innoson goods .

20 - Innoson challenged the action Nigerian Custom Service for auctioning its goods at Federal High Court , Ibadan .

21 - On July 29 ,2011, In a Garnishee Order Absolute , the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan ordered GTBank to Pay Innoson #2,048,737,443,67 (#2billion) from Nigerian Customs account in GTBank .

22 - Rather than Comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the Court , GTBank on February 6, 2015 appealed the Judgement , but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the Judgement of the Federal High Court and ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of #2,048,737,443.67 (#2.048billion) to Innoson .

23 - GTBank , instead , appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal's decision where GTBank claimed through a motion in suit no : Sc /694/2014, that the Court of Appeal Judgement in Ibadan (CA/I/258/2011) was procured by suspicious means .

24 - On May 12, 2017 , Supreme Court in its wisdom and rightly , dismissed that unfounded and exasperating claim of GTB against Innoson .

25 - As a result , Innoson commenced a N400 billion suit against GTBank , in the suit No: FCT /HC/CV/2448/2017 at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja .

#Another issues

26 - Consequently , in order to save itself from paying the outstanding Judgement debts to Innoson , the GTBbank filed a petition against Innoson alleging forgery which led to the suit No : FHC /L/565C/2015 by Police .

27 - On February 17, 2016 , Police properly and Competently withdraw the charges against Innoson , saying they needed to properly investigate the bank's complaints first and see if they had merits .

28 - On September 1 , 2014 , GTBank secured an ex parte order on Innoson Nigeria Limited, dated September 1, 2014 with suit no FHC/L/CS/1119/2014 , filed before a Federal High Court in Lagos , between GTBank and Innoson Nigeria Limited , issued by *Justice Okon Abang* , ordering that , pending the hearing and the determination of the substantive suit , all Commercial Banks in Nigeria were restrained from accepting in any manner whatsoever to any mandate or instruction presented to them by Innoson Companies or any of its agents or nominees for withdrawal of any sum of money standing to the credit of any account maintained by the company in all the banks.

29 - However , on June 10, 2015 , *Justice Saliu Saidu* of the Federal High Court , Lagos , in a Considered ruling set aside the ex parte order of September 1, 2014 , by Justice Okon Abang and the writ of summon as well .

30 - Innoson then slammed a N30 billion suit on Guaranty Trust Bank for what it had suffered in monetary terms and reputational terms during the months when the accounts of its companies in all Nigerian banks were frozen.
With Innoson winning both cases at the High Court and both cases at the Appeal Court, and GTB appealing, both cases are awaiting the verdict of the Supreme Court. Meanwhile the fresh N30 billion naira suit has just gone to the High Court to start its legal journey.

In all , Innoson has won two High Court cases and two Appeal Court cases all against GTBank .

Innoson as at today has Judgement debt over about N10billion based on 22% interest rate against GTBank .

#Questions for EFCC :

(i) Now where is the EFCC coming from in all these ?

(ii) Does EFCC actually understand their duties here ?

(iii) Is EFCC by their action not sabotaging Nigerian economy ?

(iv) If EFCC should to arrest any of the parties , shouldn't GTBank who dubiously deducted Innoson money from his account and have debt of about N8billion to pay Innoson that they should arrest ?

Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia ©️2017

For :Team #FreeInnoson
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by pressplay411(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance

You sound like a mature person but no where was yoruba or igbo or any inter-tribal remark made in the post, only corrupt senators. You should check yourself if all you see is tribes.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by StevensJojo(f): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2017
That is wrong.She should sue the mofos.Such animalistic behaviour.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Hedonistically: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2017
deji17:

The man resisted arrest. That is unlawful. Where do you do that and get away with it? Innosson is not above the law. The woman and Innosson are lucky that they were not shot.

When did it become a crime to resist unlawful arrest? And besides, who says you apply maximum force or "shoot" suspects for a nonviolent offence?

Well, I'm not surprised at your viewpoint. Your moniker has an offensive language in it... 'Deji'. Associated with people whose brains have become too oily due to unreasonable and primitive oil soup consumption.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by itsRhamzy: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2017
BBPIA:
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder, the recent events are scary, we are radicalising the younger ones not to see anything good in Nigerian project. How do we harmonize our differences to make a better nation?

America started developing when Hispanics, red Indians Jews, Black Americans saw each other as true Americans. They started developing when American culture became their culture, they started developing when they realized that poverty doesn't discriminate between religions, they started developing when they realized that natural disaster could not differentiate according to their ethnic divides.

When would Nigerians realize that we didn't choose our region or religion? When are we going to stop discriminating people against what they couldn't have changed?

When are we going to bury the hatchet and embrace oneness? Funnily enough, our brothers in UK and US will carry placards with inscriptions such as "Black lives matter" "We are all born equal". But same set of Yankee activists will be instigating their brothers and sisters in Nigeria against the unity of the country, they promote chauvinism under different guises. If your own life matters in US, why does the life of a man that is not from tribe in Nigeria matter less to you?

. Any why do you have to read tribal undertone to this ruckus going on in the first place? A bank and his client are having issues and and you think it has something to do with tribe? I think the person that needs to change is you..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Rehabilitation: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2017
pressplay411:

Well said. And that's the truth no one likes to hear.
Why would Innoson employ armed thugs to engage the EFCC into a fight? Has he no regard for the law or because he's bigger than the law?
Last time I checked only thieves and drug Lords engage in battle against the law.
Even if he feels he's being witch-hunted, he should submit himself to the law and with his wealth employ the best lawyers to fight his case not thugs.

But trust Nigerians, so quick to turn every situation to tribal or wars.
Please, how did you know this?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by 9ja2: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
[OPINION: Innoson EFCC Arrest and the GTB Loan: The Facts Behind the Saga...

T hough the Innoson vs GTBank case is pending in court, Innoson has taken the battle to social media. There have been numerous sponsored social media campaigns against the Bank such as #BewareOfGTBank and #WhatIsWrongWithGTBank.
The company has also gone Television, with its owner, Dr Innocent Chukwuma granting an interview to TVC, where he claimed he had obtained a judgement of N8bn against the bank. He added that the bank pleaded with him over their inability to pay, and that he graciously offered to accept shares of the bank as payment.
GTBank on their part has chosen to remain silent on the matter, perhaps trusting in the integrity of the legal system as against playing to the gallery. Many attempts by us to get the bank’s representatives to comment on the story has proven abortive.
A staff of the bank who spoke under anonymity, stated “Irrespective of the issues we are facing with the company, Innoson remains a customer of the bank and we owe him a duty of confidentiality and to conduct ourselves in a responsible manner towards him”.
This statement didn’t stop us from conducting our own investigations on the matter, and below are our findings, put in bullet points for your optimum understanding.
The obvious:
Innoson is, and still remains, a customer of GTBank.
What we discovered:
1. GTBank (in 2009) granted Innoson several credit facilities (i.e loans) totalling N2,400,000,000,00 (two billion, four hundred million Naira only), to part finance working capital requirements, import new motorcycles and motorcycle spare parts, agricultural spare parts and plastic manufacturing equipment (“Imported Goods”).
2. Under the loan terms agreed by Dr. Innocent Chukwuma on behalf of Innoson, proprietary interest in the Imported Goods was consigned exclusively in favour of the Bank. This means that the Bank was the exclusive owner of the Imported Goods. Accordingly, the original shipping documents (i.e. the Bills of Lading) were in the custody of the Bank, and have remained in the custody of the Bank at all times.
3. Because GTBank was the exclusive owner of the imported goods, ownership of the goods could only be transferred to Innoson (or any other third party) by the Bank. The condition in the agreement between the Bank and Innoson, for the release of the Imported Goods by the Bank to Innoson, was the payment of 25% of the value of each Letter of Credit transaction by Innoson.
What we learnt:
1. Innocent Chukwuma approached the Bank, on behalf of Innoson, requesting the release of the shipping documents without payment of the agreed+ 25% equity. The Bank declined his request as a result of Innoson’s failure to meet the agreed conditions.
2. It came to the Bank’s knowledge sometime in June, 2011 that the Imported Goods for which the Bank declined to release shipping documents to Innoson in view of its failure to meet the agreed conditions, had been fraudulently procured by Innoson.
3. The Bank discovered that Innoson, under the control of Dr. Innocent Chukwuma had forged the Bank’s endorsement on the bills of lading to the Shipping Line and fraudulently cleared the Imported Goods which were in the name of the Bank. The Imported Goods, being property of the Bank should not have been cleared from the Port without the original shipping documents being endorsed by the Bank in favour of Innoson, or any third party.
4. The signatures of 4 (four) staff of the Bank, to wit, Taofeek Olalere, Dan Attah, Bunmi Adeyemi and Amazu Amalachukwu, as well as the Bank’s stamp were forged on all the shipping documents used by Innoson to fraudulently clear goods at the port. The Bank did not at any time endorse or transfer the shipping documents to Innoson, as the originals of each of the relevant Bill of Lading remain in the Bank’s custody to this very day.
5. When the Bank reported the matter to the Nigeria Police, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma claimed the Bank released the shipping documents to him. Consequently, the Police commenced investigation into the Bank’s complaint, including a forensic examination of the disputed signatures, and established that the signatures of the Bank’s staff were forged, and the Imported Goods were fraudulently cleared from the Nigerian Ports Authority by Dr. Innocent Chukwuma and his accomplices.

What we heard from the Police:
1. Police investigations confirmed that Innoson and Dr. Innocent Chukwuma deliberately set out to defraud, steal from the Bank and convert the Imported Goods belonging to the Bank by deceptive means and through forgery and misrepresentation. The unlawful takeover of the Imported Goods, which served as the Bank’s collateral, left an indebtedness in excess of the sum of N1,654,481,895.04 (one billion, six hundred and fifty four million, four hundred and eighty one thousand, eight hundred and ninety five Naira, four Kobo) as at September 26, 2012.
2. Chief Innocent Chukwuma was arrested and interrogated by operatives of the EFCC, following which he agreed to make monthly payments into Innoson’s account until the full liquidation of Innoson’s indebtedness to the Bank. However, Innoson defaulted in making the agreed payments. Investigations by the Nigeria Police following a petition by the Bank in September 2013 also found Innoson and Chief Innocent Chukwuma culpable of the criminal allegations levied against them by the Bank, and Chief Innocent Chukwuma was accordingly charged to court by the Police.
3. The Police filed Charge No. FHC/L/565C/2015-Inspector General Of Police And Innoson Nigeria Limited; Innocent Chukwuma;Charles Chukwuma;Maximian Chukwura; Mitsui Osk Lines; Annajekwu Sunny for fraudulent clearance of goods, forgery, conversion, stealing and conspiracy presently pending before Faji J, at the Federal High Court, Ikoyi and adjourned to November 21, 2017 for arraignment/or hearing of motion for issuance of Bench Warrant.
What Innoson did:
1. Innoson approached the Bank for a reconciliation of his account and pleaded for a debt forgiveness. A reconciliation was carried out on the account – which had a debit balance of N1,654,481,895.04 as at December 31, 2011. In the spirit of amicable resolution and EFCC intervention, the Bank said it agreed to forego the sum of N559,374,072.09 which represented default charges that has accrued on the account and debited in line with the loan agreement between the customer and the Bank.
2. Based on this, the Bank decided to accept from the customer, the sum of N1,095,107,822.95 as full and final payment of the customer’s indebtedness to the Bank, provided that same shall be fully paid not later than (30) days from the date of the letter written to him
3. Surprisingly, Innoson commenced suit no:FHC/AWK/CS/2012 against the Bank at the Federal High Court, Awka stating the bank had debited its account with excess charges totalling N559,374,072.09 and obtained judgement in excess of N4.7Billion against the Bank. Again choosing to dishonour an agreement that was amicable reached between him and the Bank for a full and final settlement of N1,095,107,822.95 wherein the Bank graciously forgave him the sum of N559,374,072.09 which accrued on his account during the period which he abandoned his account.
4. To further stall the criminal proceedings against him, Chief Innocent Chukwuma and his company instituted suits at the Federal High Court, Abuja, as well as the Federal High Court, Awka in January 2014 against The Inspector General of Police, The Nigeria Police Force and Investigating Officer(s), seeking declaratory and injunctive reliefs, including orders restraining the Police from commencing criminal proceedings against Innoson and Chief Innocent Chukwuma.
Furthermore, in a bid to stall the Bank’s recovery steps, and distract the Bank from focusing on the criminal action, as well as civil actions filed for recovery of the debt, Chief Innocent Chukwuma and his company Innoson, have continued to institute various spurious suits before various courts, claiming frivolous and outrageous sums against the Bank.
What GTBank is not saying:
1. In responding to Innoson’s motion for a stay of criminal proceedings at the Court of Appeal, the Honourable Justice J.S Ikyegh on September 17,2017 dismissed the motion for being unmeritorious and ordered that proceeding in the criminal case against Innson should proceed.
2. On October 12, 2017, the Police through its Charge No. FHC/L/565C/2015- filed an application for the issuance of bench warrant against Innocent Chukwuma; Charles Chukwuma and Annajekwu Sunny for fraudulent clearance of goods, forgery, conversion, stealing and conspiracy presently pending before Faji J, at the Federal High Court, Ikoyi and adjourned to Decemeber 8, 2017 for arraignment/or hearing of motion.
What we think:
Innoson should stop trying to play the underdog and simply resolve his issues through legal means or arbitration. On Innoson playing the Igbo tribe card, this is not in good taste in this moment in history. We are aware of GTBank’s strong position on unpaid debts. We know GTBank has gone often several debtors of the bank irrespective of who they are or where they come from. So why is Innoson’s matter now tribal? Please, this makes no sense. Innoson and GTBank, resolve your issues privately and let us all hear word.
Merry Christmas my people
James Osaremen
Lagos. author=bakila post=63472672]
Where are the CTCs of the judgments?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2017
I know all the IPOB tribal warriors are already wanking to this Innoson and GTB saga. But wait did you guys asked him if he actually forged those documents?? undecided undecided
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Oga maturity , but wait I didn't see where she mentioned anything about tribe. I think you are the one actually whipping up the tribal sentiments. undecided undecided

hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:

And his wife a liar.

he got caught trying to swindle your mother! useless tribalist
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by JimD(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:

And his wife a liar.

Young man; shut up
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Masterclass32: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shockedshocked

Your word is filled with wisdom sir,i wish the hardened dullard will change for good.

''Hardened dullard''. As in, common sense can't penetrate into the armoured skull?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Rainmania:
I know all the IPOB tribal warriors are already wanking to this Innoson and GTB saga. But wait did you guys asked him if he actually forged those documents?? undecided undecided
does evry thin have to do with Biafra?? cant u grow up??
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DedeNkem: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2017
bakila:

Hmmm. Pray you do not get visited by some kibd of people. They will slap you and your wife and lock you up on top.
... and nothing will happen.

I'm not a mugu like you that would do nothing If you know who I'm, you will be shaking on your sit now.

I've f*ucked a lot of people up who tried sh*it on me, including a policeman. I crippled two heavily armed robbers in my home with my bare hands. I chose to not kill them because I value life. Police commissioner personally congratulated me and even said if I had killed them, it would be deemed a self defence case.

I hate to blow my horn, people who know me do it for me.

So crawl back into your coward cave and watch big boys plays!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!

And you tried so hard to sound cool but you dailed, you came off as an uneducated gremlin! you want so badly to stay relevant but my dear achievements in real life make on relevant not nairaland likes or being MOD.

Grow up, no one likes you, infact you have no real friends just a bunch of people who tolerate you because you are an easy take.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
I understand your sentiments and in an ideal Nigeria you would have been right. But it is viewed by majority of Igbos as victimisation of their kinsman. And I'm not the one making it so you just have to read comments to know it's tilting towards that.And even some Igbo members of the distinguish National Assembly are stoking the embers of tribalism by thier utterances. No one cares if he actually broke the law or not . All they see is GTB headed by a Yoruba man is using EEFC controlled by PMB to victimise an Igbo man. They don't care about all the facts in between.And Nairaland is a breeding ground.
lillfyzzy:

does evry thin have to do with Biafra?? cant u grow up??
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by adaxxy: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
somebody with chain is suppose to be around you and you should be kept away from market cos that's the final abode of mad people
You mean you've gone mental before,
You don't need to chain yourself and keep yourself away from the market but you can do yourself a favour of checking yourself in to YABA LEFT. grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Obipat(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!
why can't you keep quiet if you don't have something reasonable to say? Must you always show your foolishness?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
deji17:

The man resisted arrest. That is unlawful. Where do you do that and get away with it? Innosson is not above the law. The woman and Innosson are lucky that they were not shot.
is she the one they came to arrest?. Why would they lay their hand on someone's wife. Guess that's how u do to ur wife if u really have one
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by 400billionman: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Senators!

I pity this lady..

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Mechejy: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2017
deji17:

mr writer did your uncle jubril sorry buhari asked your fulani brothers EFCC first invite him and he refuses? why bumbing into his house for no just cause.you haters and your tribalistic president buhari should be careful
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Abee79(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:

And his wife a liar.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by afamaustin(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:

And his wife a liar.

and u ar Amulober
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by delishpot: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2017
tiger28:
tell your kinfolk to pls pay his debt instead of using tribal sentiments. Iffy Uba did the same thing.....awon omo ole!!!

hahaha wetinbe my own? Did I profit from their wahala? I am only worried about the fact that EFCC threw away due process in this silly game. Today its him tomorrow it may be your father that someone would use them to terrorize. I hope by then you will not feel sad or angry if people ask you to tell your dad to go pay gbese instead of asking for things to be done the right way?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by omogin(f): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:

Just like your father.
Your father is an slowpoke. How did he even know where to put his peeper cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
That is not his wife who is she?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Diademk07: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2017
SESSOL:
Your statement is very unfortunate. Im from south south . I dont understand why the yoruba i see in real life is different from the one i see online. I actually see all my yoruba friends as very amiable people always ready to speak up against injustice devoid of tribal sentiments. But here ,online, i see fanatical unexplainable hate,
social media is the modern thing for youths, tribalism is for the old, lets not bring it here.

You see this because we gave you what you dish out. Let your off-line Yoruba friends visit Nairaland and their opinion about the Ibos will change, just like mine did!

Just check the first thread on this Innoson saga, hardly would you see Yoruba comment on it because they were thinking, Innosson company and GT bank, 2 private entities should slug out their wahala until Ibo made it a Yoruba issue and started treating Gt bank as a Yoruba entity!

The fact is Ibo as yourself is just an hypocrite who gets the glee when Ibo abuses and insult every other ethnic groups but when such favour is returned, you scream blue murder and start to play the victim! It's become stale already!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2017
deji17:

Ignorance is a disease.... get help soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.