Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him (642 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by jodababa(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
A man has allegedly killed his girlfriend over her refusal to marry him after sponsoring her education.
It was reported that the deceased was stabbed to death by her killer boyfriend...
This is the type of world we live in....

Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by mathew247: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good for him,bad for her because she's dead...lesson to those that are alive.
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by xendra: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
mathew247:
Good for him,bad for her because she's dead...lesson to those that are alive.
really angry which means next time if the lady would not marry the man she should kill him first.

I hope you will also see the good in that.
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by rayblings(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
sad

She's a criminal. Why are ladies like this, you know you won't marry a man yet you are taking funds from him to make your life better.

As for the guy Hes a fool that alone should make him die by hanging. You are uneducated and you're using proceeds from your source of income to train a lady. Why didn't you channel that source to train yourself to become a better person

Me if I give a girl such money I'll finish her with sex, anal sex, lap sex, sucking, armpit sex, sex in the street, we will tie ourselves to the ceiling fan to have sex and then if you choose to Bleep off I know Ive already ruined you. Idiot

Mumu take this

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by mathew247: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
xendra:
really angry which means next time if the lady would not marry the man she should kill him first.

she know say...she no go marry him while collecting money from him?
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by mathew247: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
xendra:

if she no wan marry her...she should reject him on time.
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good 4 her all dis stupid gals dem, y will she allowed a man to train her in skul wen she knows she won't marry him? wat do u take him 4 ur fada or father Christmas? undecided
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by Mcsenior(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Love gone sour! RIP

Visit Natural Remedy Lab for your home made remedies
Re: Man Kill His Girlfriend Because she Refused To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
They are both wrong but I will belame d gal more, if she know dat she will not marry d guy, y did she allow him to train her in skul in d first place?

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Army, DSS Kill Notorious Kidnapper Don Waney. / Fake Blind Beggar Nabbed With Her Son In Ondo State (photo) / A Mystery Snake Swallowed The N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office — Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.