Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (44499 Views)

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah / Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Sman37(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Demmzy15:
You call a son of Abraham a bastard? You have mind sha, I pray you don't end badly.
http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/murder-in-the-bible/
Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of
the judge or of the priest who represents the
LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil
must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12
NLT)
Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17
NAB)
Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both
of them shall be put to death for their abominable
deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus
20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or
fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning;
they have no one but themselves to blame for
their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put
to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp
will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs
20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be
put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.
(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man’s
wife, both the man and the woman must be put
to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication
A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by
committing fornication and thereby dishonors her
father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus
21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord
alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,
the God of their fathers, with all their heart and
soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord,
the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether
small or great, whether man or woman. (2
Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets
visit the above website for more devilish and deadly act in all bibles!
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by BetaThings: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
sorom4:

Are you aware that most Americans are Jews? Are also aware that the vast economy of America is dependent on American Jews? The Jews run America

Yes, Jews have significant economic clout in that county, but most Americans are not Jews
Do people make statements like this because they think Nigerians are so ignorant?

4 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
maestroferddi:
Be careful with what you wish for...

The last I checked, over 20 so-called Arab nations allied themselves against Israel in 1957 and 1970.
Yet tiny Israel with less than three decades of nationhood easily took them out.

If not for this mistake called the United Nations, Israel had the might and was ready to take Cairo, Damascus, Amman and you have it Mecca, Riyadh and Medina
then why do they need America to back them up, you failed to mention that Jews had the full backing of the United Nations when they got Israel
They defeated 20arab nations they couldn't defeat one Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Jaisman26(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
where did you see that curse in the Bible?
Read genesis 16:12
He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
towardb all his brothers.”

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by nduchucks: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
It is interesting that we have Nigerians debating the history of Arabs and Jews. It is however shameful that these same Nigerians know little about their own history.

I bet many do not know a thing about Mansa Musa, Naguamatse and other important historical figures.

Our people love to drink Panadol for other people headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Blakjewelry(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hati13:

Ok thanks for the explanation.

By the way, scholars are now saying that the cannietes (sorry for the spelling) were the Israelites themselves and they were generally never been enslaved in Egypt and there was also never been an exodus from Egypt to Israel back then (I watched it in a program called "Bible's Buried Secrets" ). Few Israelis might have been enslaved by Egyptians and returned to Israel after some years, but the Israelis in general were never been enslaved by Egyptians rather by few elite Israelis themselves. What do you say about this?
You are correct, they are all connected genetically.. Most people who will quote you here will do so using the Bible as a reference point rather than factual history, archeological evidence and scientific evidence

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by jeruzi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
I know how stubborn you are and won't want to hear the truth, two wrongs don't make a right both Jews and Arabs reject Jesus, you call Ishmael a bastard remember that God promised to make him a great nation, Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN, which say they are JEWS, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." There's only one religion that uses synagogues and it's those who call themselves Jews, you can be Jewish if you accept Judaism, stop talking about Jews like they are saints the world isn't divided into Jews and Arabs.
Muslim claim the new testament is not correct, but when you want to defend your lies, you quote it. did you read that scripture very well. That scripture wasn't talking about their nationality but their religious practices, He called them synagogue of satan. You quote is in error.

6 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Jaisman26(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
because they invaded Palestine and took their land killing thousands of Palestinians, historically Arabs had no problem with Jews until 1948

So u my brother who are u fighting for? Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Deicide: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
In a country where people claim to be Jews, where people practice Sharia law, where we have boko haram you really asked this question?

Flag of Nigeria before independence
Stop to day lie grin nigeria never used this flag
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria
CC:lakesider

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
jeruzi:
Muslim claim the new testament is not correct, but when you want to defend your lies, you quote it. did you read that scripture very well. That scripture wasn't talking about their nationality but their religious practices, He called them synagogue of satan. You quote is in error.
where did i mention I'm a Muslim? so anyone who criticize Jews is a Muslim, the people who practice Judaism today are Jews, if you practice Judaism you're a jew, he's referring to those who go to synagogues
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by BabaO2: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Perfect description
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deicide:

Stop to day lie grin nigeria never used this flag
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria
CC:lakesider
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria_(1914%E2%80%931960) like you didn't see before independence

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by BetaThings: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
RedPanda:

This is an inaccurate presentation of the facts. Read this to get some historical perspective

A common misperception is that the Jews were forced into the diaspora by the Romans after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the year 70 A.D. and then, 1,800 years later, suddenly returned to Palestine demanding their country back. In reality, the Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more than 3,700 years. A national language and a distinct civilization have been maintained.

Look at these tapes (1st one is short and second is 1.5 hours) - Miko Peled is the son of an Israeli soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1DNRIa3aEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIleEnBP6M
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Deicide: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria_(1914%E2%80%931960) like you didn't see before independence
ANd yours was from which era?

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Chukazu: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
I know how stubborn you are and won't want to hear the truth, two wrongs don't make a right both Jews and Arabs reject Jesus, you call Ishmael a bastard remember that God promised to make him a great nation, Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN, which say they are JEWS, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." There's only one religion that uses synagogues and it's those who call themselves Jews, you can be Jewish if you accept Judaism, stop talking about Jews like they are saints the world isn't divided into Jews and Arabs.

Do you really have to twist the Bible to suit your taste , why don't read the entire passage?

Christ was referring to a particular church In Philadelphia, One of the seven churches in Turkey that same Muslims Invaders converted to a Mosque...is that too hard to grasp

6 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chukazu:

Do you really have to twist the Bible to suit your taste , why don't read the entire passage?

Christ was referring to a particular church In Philadelphia, One of the seven churches in Turkey that same Muslims Invaders converted to a Mosque...is that too hard to grasp
. synagogue not church
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by yellow237(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
analize701:

Really? Some are descendants of Esau abi?
don't mind the fool jare
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Damibiz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Here to read commentz,..

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by tonytony208(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:

Bastard is just an English word, which means a child born out of wedlock. Was Ishmael born out of wedlock or not?

5 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by maestroferddi: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
then why do they need America to back them up, you failed to mention that Jews had the full backing of the United Nations when they got Israel
They defeated 20arab nations they couldn't defeat one Hitler
Because America was among the nations that prevailed on Israel against solving the Arab question/nuisance once and for all.

Israel is leaving the UN so that nobody will hold them back in ridding the world of the scourge called Islam when the time comes.

Hitler exterminated some of the Jewish diaspora and not the Jews as a nation.

It might interest you to know that there were indigenous/autochtonous Jews who were living in the present Israel when the UN resolution precipitated Isreal independence in 1948.

4 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Neddyogu(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
Was that a curse?
What would you call it? A prophecy? Or Maybe a blessing in disguise. Be my guest

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by yellow237(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
Now not all Muslims are descendants of Ishmael
so all Christian ar not descendant of Abraham abi,mumu as long as u follow the footsteps and teaching of any man he is as much as a father figue to u,get sense so that u don't take this ur stupidity to 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Hassan209: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by jeruzi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hati13:
Olu317,

Semitic and Ancient Egyptian languages didn't have mother-son relationship. They have only common ancestry (Afroasiatic), so this Hebrew didn't develop from Ancient Egyptian language.

Omotic was 1st and Semitic was the last to split from Afroasiatic.
The Hebrew language was already being spoken before their going into Egypt. There might have being some influence though, just as we have it today where some language use english words inbetween their sentence.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by charlisco(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:
Let us some simple logic.

Imagine if you and your ancestors have been living on a stretch of land for over a 1000 years and then a group of people come to show you a book that suggests the land you are living on belongs to them and therefore you have to uproot your entire families, farms, cattle, and sheep, property, and businesses, and relocate into a slum or a small parcel of land shared by millions akin to living a Ghetto.

How would you react, say the truth ??

Where is the original land of the Jews, I mean before they migrate to the land they claim was given to them to possess, the country that is inhabiting the land Isreal shud plan and look for some where else
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Wiseoldman: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
I never knew we had a lot of Isrealites and Arabs on Nairaland. This a global forum indeed.

I believe the argument cannot be from my fellow Africans. If thats the case, its a pity as most of them dont even know the history of thier tribe e.g. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. Some will trace their history to Mecca, while some will trace theirs to Isreal. How i wish other races could be fighting over African connection like this. If this is the case, and black men are the ones arguing here about the ancestory of another race early in the morning, I just tire for black man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by LordGuru1: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
well brainwashed people think they are not brainwashed you can't find even one verse in the Revelation that says Christians will fight for Jews nope you can't, compare America today and when it did not support Israel, Does it look blessed or cursed?
During deceitful islamic Obama era when America did not sopport Israel, America looked so so cursed. Satanist and Illuminati was fully encouraged and they even gained the audacity to threaten straight and good people. Suicide bombers were watonly shedding innocent blood weekly, men were being brainwashed start fvcking men, incest and bestiality was legalized, etc... And GOD thundered with judgement too, it has been confirmed that the worst natural disaster in recent times that seriously affected America and touched parts of All other Continets of the World was anger of GOD. Tsunami(mixture of water, wind and fire) was like no other, even my boss was trembling in the office by the 2rd day of it praying that it should not get to Nigeria. It affected parts of Africa. Obama was literarilly forcing the World to become comepletely evil, he must have been the Man of Sin spoken of in Revelations. I now believe that MESSIAH JESUS could appear any time soon. Pls, live Holy and be prepared for the Rapture.

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
tonytony208:

Bastard is just an English word, which means a child born out of wedlock. Was Ishmael born out of wedlock or not?
Are you sure you're quoting the right guy
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by bid4rich(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Demmzy15:
You call a son of Abraham a bastard? You have mind sha, I pray you don't end badly.

The bible calls him (Ishmael) the son of a bondwoman. What does that suggest?

Its only a question Ooo
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by congo4ka: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
See the way una just dey fight on top matter way no consain una oooo cheesy Jobless and senseless 9ja yoots see as dem just dey disgrace themself for FP embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Neddyogu:

What would you call it? A prophecy? Or Maybe a blessing in disguise. Be my guest
you want to see biblical curse read Genesis 3:14,3:17,9:25
Okay he let's say he was cursed God also gave him a blessing so you're paying attention to his curse and ignoring his blessing abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.