Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (44403 Views)

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah / Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Arielle: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bollinger:

Actually, you got it all wrong. Religion came not, but, to steal, to kill and to destroy. Take Religion out of the equation, sprinkle in some common sense and the world will be a safer place to live in.

One million likes. Just look at them going at each other. Over HISTORY. And history, as we know, is kinder to the narrator. In other words, his story will favour him. Neither side has any archaeological evidence to back up their claims. Etymological, maybe, but they can't even agree on that! The bible is not archaeology neither is the qu'ran. And we keep killing each other.

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Demmzy15:
You call a son of Abraham a bastard? You have mind sha, I pray you don't end badly.
ishmael is Abraham's almajiri.

4 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
where did you see that curse in the Bible?
HIS HAND SHALL BE AGAINST EVERYMAN AND EVERYMAN'S HAND SHALL BE AGAINST HIM.
ISHMAEL IS A ABRAHAM'S ALMAJIRI.
BORN THROWAY

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
waveman2:

My friend, he is telling u the truth if u are a christain as you profess then stay away from this argument cos it involves a covenant God had with the Jews so that evil does not befall you. Jerusalem is a covenant city,even though the jews have deviated from the teachings of God, they are still God chosen people.

so you are god reject people,typical black man,with their homosexuality.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by NotComplaining: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
RedPanda:

This is a very twisted understanding of scriptures no wonder muslims are as confused as anything. This is just plain rubbish

How can Jesus speak of muhammed when Islam came in 1000 years after Judaism. My God....such delusions

You idiot, the very same way you ignoramuses claim Abram prophesied Jesus. Did he Jesus not mention Ahmed?

You are the one twisting the obvious truth.Jesus was not a xtian! You can either kiss the truth or go hang yourself. You can never prove the validity of xtianity, never. Trinity represents a host of questions and not a single answer.

Muhammed only promoted monotheism, that says enough.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
Good we are the Israelites who will inherit his kingdom, not those wicked gay loving people in Israel so stop supporting them
and Moslems are legends of the virgin seekers.
Abraham's mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by mujahid777(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
cosade:

Bethlehem is now with Palestine. Jordan retained control of the city until the Six-Day War in 1967, when Bethlehem was captured by Israel, along with the Sinai and rest of the West Bank. In 1995, Israel turned it over to the Palestinian National Authority in accordance with the Oslo peace accord and the Sinai was returned to Egypt.

Most of the sites we read in the Bible are under the control of the Moslems today; the Palestine Arabs already have Bethlehem, Damascus is in Syria, Mount Nebo in Jordan, Seven Churches of the Revelation (Ephesus, Pergamon, Smyrna, Laodiciea, Sardis, Philadelphia, Thyatira) and Assyrian Orthodox Church of Virgin Mary in Turkey and so many in Iran, Iraq, Egypt etc. More than half of Armenia, the first Christian nation is now part of Turkey. All these sites were taken over during the Islam conquest.

Jerusalem which they now say it's their third holiest site but it's the only holy site of the Jews. They won't give it up.
What is Jerusalem without the temple which is still a mosque?
Those people rejected xtianity for Islam,so why are you pained?
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by danvon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
engrchykae:
and Moslems are legends of the virgin seekers.
Abraham's mistake.
Ishmael is not the father of Islam it's Mohammed
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
engrchykae:
HIS HAND SHALL BE AGAINST EVERYMAN AND EVERYMAN'S HAND SHALL BE AGAINST HIM.
ISHMAEL IS A ABRAHAM'S ALMAJIRI.
BORN THROWAY
what would be the reaction of arab jews and arab christians if u insult their fore father prophet ismael in their presence? the truth is that most you people are so gullible to research b4 you spew trash.

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
analize701:

Why does the Muslims hate the Jews so much?
they hate the Jews because its normal for almajiri to envy and hate the prince.
Ishmael the almajiri hate Isaac the prince

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
what would be the reaction of arab jews and arab christians if u insult their fore father prophet ismael in their presence? the truth is that most you people are so gullible to research b4 you spew trash.
so the cast away ishmael went about telling his useless children that he was a prophet,maybe a prophet of baal.
Ishmael was never a prophet likewise mohamed who died of std and he was pouring water to cover the blood and puss he was passing.

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
analize701:
It's my bloodline.
If you carry fight come my family, na me you dey fight o.

Israel forever.
are you pitying them? I trust Israel. Israel will roast them while U.S.A. look the other way. Nonsense Arabs

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
analize701:

The curse can't lay a curse.

You are three times cursed. You inherit the curse placed on Ismael before he was born, and you attract a curse as you engage in wickedness. For, the Curse of the Lord is in the House of the Wicked.
You attract automatic Curse on yourself as you lay a curse on a Jew, For he who Blesses you (Jew) I (YHWH) shell bless, and he who Curses you, i shall curse.

With all you Arabs are doing, you can't pinch Israel.

Goansleep away your frustration, for whom God (YHWH)has blessed, no demon, allah, can curse.

Goanask Balaam.
my brother,you are representing.
Balaam confessed:i have received a commandment to bless,God have not seen any misdeed in Jacob.
The strength of Israel,the stone of Israel is strong.
I trust Benjamin Netayahu.
He is a true lion of Judah.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
engrchykae:
so the cast away ishmael went about telling his useless children that he was a prophet,maybe a prophet of baal.
Ishmael was never a prophet likewise mohamed who died of std and he was pouring water to cover the blood and puss he was passing.
you haven't answer what i asked you nigga.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
PastorAIO:
History says that Jerusalem was a city built by the Jebusites, and a covetous King David invaded it and stole it from them and then made it his capital city.

Christians shouldn't lie. Unless lying is a core part of your christianity. Along with hatefulness and envy.
are jebusites related to Palestinians?
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by RedPanda: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
NotComplaining:

You idiot, the very same way you ignoramuses claim Abram prophesied Jesus. Did he Jesus not mention Ahmed?

You are the one twisting the obvious truth.Jesus was not a xtian! You can either kiss the truth or go hang yourself. You can never prove the validity of xtianity, never. Trinity represents a host of questions and not a single answer.

Muhammed only promoted monotheism, that says enough.

where did Jesus mention Ahmed? please show the verse or continue in your delusions........

2 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Jidibia(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
where did you see that curse in the Bible?
GENESIS 16:12

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Bollinger(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Arielle:

One million likes. Just look at them going at each other. Over HISTORY. And history, as we know, is kinder to the narrator. In other words, his story will favour him. Neither side has any archaeological evidence to back up their claims. Etymological, maybe, but they can't even agree on that! The bible is not archaeology neither is the qu'ran. And we keep killing each other.

Abi ooooo. But you are blowing too much grammar for these people grin. Haven't you heard? Religion favors the unenlightened and uneducated. Which is why it is so easy to hood wink them.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by PastorAIO: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
engrchykae:
are jebusites related to Palestinians?

I don't know if they are or not.

Yet that doesn't affect the point that Jerusalem was stolen property from the start.

3 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by cosade(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
mujahid777:

What is Jerusalem without the temple which is still a mosque?
Those people rejected xtianity for Islam,so why are you pained?

Deception.

Ira Lapidus distinguishes between two separate strands of converts of the time: one is animists and polytheists of tribal societies of the Arabian peninsula and the Fertile crescent; the other one is the native Christians and Jews who existed peacefully before the Muslim invaders arrived.

Read more here on the spread of Islam:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by AJORE(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Take it easy now.......no kill ursef for anoda person victory
BeansAndBread:
Oloshi, yerusalem ti wa ni. Wa ri, Ode buruku
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by bkool7(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
I know how stubborn you are and won't want to hear the truth, two wrongs don't make a right both Jews and Arabs reject Jesus, you call Ishmael a bastard remember that God promised to make him a great nation, Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN, which say they are JEWS, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." There's only one religion that uses synagogues and it's those who call themselves Jews, you can be Jewish if you accept Judaism, stop talking about Jews like they are saints the world isn't divided into Jews and Arabs.

First thing first!

It's not all Jews that don't believe in Jesus christ.
And one more thing , it's not that some Jews don't believe in Jesus christ, some are just envious of his status .

2 Likes

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by waveman2: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
I believe u,re referring to ur ancestors.

abdelrahman:
so you are god reject people,typical black man,with their homosexuality.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by NotComplaining: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
RedPanda:

where did Jesus mention Ahmed? please show the verse or continue in your delusions........

If I showed you would you believe? Or will it serve as fuel for your chauvanism and a catastrophic waste of time?

In fact Baranabos went as far as quoting 'Muhammad', but since such gospels are diametrically opposed to xtians pagan beliefs, it was removed from the canon.

Keep in mind o, all this fuss is about a desert nomad, illiterate? How many of his type have walked the earth?

Even your god cant disprove the integrity of the Quran, fabricate a new one or corrupt its Message. That says a lot if you ask me. The Bible is now the butt of all jokes, versions by the dozen, no authentic source to reference and you have audacity to point your lousy finger at Islam? Being delusional comes to mind.

Abram, Avram, Abraham or Ibrahim was a Muslim, categorically, a staunch, proud Muslim! Or will we discuss the meaning of Allah now? Is that truly necessary?

Abram does not lead conjecture, which you xtians are upon, his path was pure; pure monotheism, just as the Islamic message is pure and has been for the last 1400+ years!

Please while your busy being a smart ass, find me another version of the Glorious Qur'an called the Glorious Qur'an.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
waveman2:
I believe u,re referring to my ancestors?

yes your ancestor.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by waveman2: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
OK I can c ur ancestors are black gay mfkers.

abdelrahman:
yes your ancestor.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by mujahid777(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
cosade:

Deception.

Ira Lapidus distinguishes between two separate strands of converts of the time: one is animists and polytheists of tribal societies of the Arabian peninsula and the Fertile crescent; the other one is the native Christians and Jews who existed peacefully before the Muslim invaders arrived.

Read more here on the spread of Islam:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

And how does this answer my question undecided
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by okenta2017: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

You're lucky the UN didn't chose Ethiopia to settle the Jews after world war grin

It wasn't UN that settled Jews in the present day Jerusalem. Jesus Christ practised jewdaism, its

only his followers that are Christian. There was no christianity before Christ and during the life time of

Christ, only after his death.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Neddyogu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
you want to see biblical curse read Genesis 3:14,3:17,9:25
Okay he let's say he was cursed God also gave him a blessing so you're paying attention to his curse and ignoring his blessing abi
So now u agree ur progenitor was cursed?
Case closed!
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
waveman2:
OK I can c ur ancestors are black gay mfkers.

it pains him.
Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by RedPanda: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
NotComplaining:

If I showed you would you believe? Or will it serve as fuel for your chauvanism and a catastrophic waste of time?

In fact Baranabos went as far as quoting 'Muhammad', but since such gospels are diametrically opposed to xtians pagan beliefs, it was removed from the canon.

Keep in mind o, all this fuss is about a desert nomad, illiterate? How many of his type have walked the earth?

Even your god cant disprove the integrity of the Quran, fabricate a new one or corrupt its Message. That says a lot if you ask me. The Bible is now the butt of all jokes, versions by the dozen, no authentic source to reference and you have audacity to point your lousy finger at Islam? Being delusional comes to mind.

Abram, Avram, Abraham or Ibrahim was a Muslim, categorically, a staunch, proud Muslim! Or will we discuss the meaning of Allah now? Is that truly necessary?

Abram does not lead conjecture, which you xtians are upon, his path was pure; pure monotheism, just as the Islamic message is pure and has been for the last 1400+ years!

Please while your busy being a smart ass, find me another version of the Glorious Qur'an called the Glorious Qur'an.

why don't you show the verse? why is that such a very hard thing that is requiring this very long and twisted explanation. Just show the verse now

1 Like

Re: Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews by yellow237(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I don't suppose you know the meaning of "preaching".
maybe for ur Islamic demented brain it is not preaching,but to we Christians u ar just trying to brainwash us,so plss take it to were u will be welcomed without insult....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.