Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059899 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2022
OreMI22:

Only crooks with zero regards for facts will type the type of rubbish you typed.

Your aim is to irk Obiano to use him in Destroying Obi's ambitions.

While Obiano would have been justified to go gun blazing exposing the assets and liabilities he inherited, he is a decent man that will rather allow bygones be bygone if Obi would learn the art of statesmsnship and forgiveness too.

You are very stupid and deluded. I know both Obi and Obiano not Internet knowledge. From their days at fidelity bank. Obi and Obiano are friends until tommorow. I will criticise both. Obi for his substandard roads and business interest in Hero Breweries and Obiano for his corruption.

But Obiano was a big disappointment because he was given so much. Obi did a lot with little. Old Road, Secretariat, Headbridge to umunya, Harbor Layout Onitsha, New Tarzan flyover, Amaku Hospital. He did first GIS mapping of Anambra, setup ASWAMA, ANIDS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Omanambala:

I never said we should not have an airport, I just pointed some more pressing issues and gave satisfactory reasons why they should be tackled firstly , but trust this sicko to reason like a premature organism.

You think you can win an argument of building an airport in a state with poor roads infrastructures. Before the airport were you not traveling. What sort of reasoning is this. To make things worse, the incompetent governor emptied our savings to build an infrastructure that was not an emergency.

Before Obiano was called back from Texas we were with Obi, and Obiano was never going to be the governor. It was Oseloka Obaze. When Oseloka didn't qualify Obiano was called up and we still supported him and made him governor.

Listen, we have been here and taking notes of everything. Anambra na my papa land. And I will be here for another 50 years rooting for Omanbala mulu Nze mmuo Ozo. Usu enwero onu....taaa , gbafuo osiso.
But Oseloka Obaze was later called by Obi in 2017 which you also supported them and they collectively got the beating of their live with both of them losing their polling units to Obiano. Listen Obaze will never become Anambra Governor and Obi will never make a godson Anambra governor, the earlier you accept this truth instead of your everyday whining the better for you!

Before the airport, was Peter obi not traveling, why didnt he continue to travel how he was traveling without using the airport. You are just deluded. The airport should have been built many years ago if not that obi wasted our oild boom period when Nigeria economy was good, building his own family business as governor.. What Obiano spent to build the airport would have cost the state half if Obi built it, but ofcourse he lacked the capacity!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2022
abuzz33:

You are very stupid and deluded. I know both Obi and Obiano not Internet knowledge. From their days at fidelity bank. Obi and Obiano are friends until tommorow. I will criticise both. Obi for his substandard roads and business interest in Hero Breweries and Obiano for his corruption.

But Obiano was a big disappointment because he was given so much. Obi did a lot with little. Old Road, Secretariat, Headbridge to umunya, Harbor Layout Onitsha, New Tarzan flyover, Amaku Hospital. He did first GIS mapping of Anambra, setup ASWAMA, ANIDS.

Shut your ignorant mouth, what is ANIDS? What did ANIDS achieve? The only thing we knew of ANIDS was ANIDS transport which disappeared after Obi tenure, because Obiano didn't bother to investigate that fraud, ANIDS suddenly turned to Ben Flo. Maybe instead of mentioning ANIDS, mention Ben Flow.

The secretariat was substandard and refurbished by Obiano, the Amaku Hospital was empty and equipped, accredited by Obiano, with oxygen plant, doctors quarters and other facilities.

You need to shut up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mktinsight the demonic night owl, no one needs your evil opinion. You are a rejected fellow. Get out

abuzz33:

You are very stupid and deluded. I know both Obi and Obiano not Internet knowledge. From their days at fidelity bank. Obi and Obiano are friends until tommorow. I will criticise both. Obi for his substandard roads and business interest in Hero Breweries and Obiano for his corruption.But Obiano was a big disappointment because he was given so much. Obi did a lot with little. Old Road, Secretariat, Headbridge to umunya, Harbor Layout Onitsha, New Tarzan flyover, Amaku Hospital. He did first GIS mapping of Anambra, setup ASWAMA, ANIDS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
globemoney01:

Shut your ignorant mouth, what is ANIDS? What did ANIDS achieve? The only thing we knew of ANIDS was ANIDS transport which disappeared after Obi tenure, because Obiano didn't bother to investigate that fraud, ANIDS suddenly turned to Ben Flo. Maybe instead of mentioning ANIDS, mention Ben Flow.

The secretariat was substandard and refurbished by Obiano, the Amaku Hospital was empty and equipped, accredited by Obiano, with oxygen plant, doctors quarters and other facilities.

You need to shut up.

You are correct

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
You are very intelligent

OreMI22:

Only crooks with zero regards for facts will type the type of rubbish you typed.

Your aim is to irk Obiano to use him in Destroying Obi's ambitions.

While Obiano would have been justified to go gun blazing exposing the assets and liabilities he inherited, he is a decent man that will rather allow bygones be bygone if Obi would learn the art of statesmsnship and forgiveness too.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omanambala:

You no dey rest. If you are serious about Anambra not being real Igbo why are you constantly here joining words with us the Igala and Bini ?

Anambra may not be perfect but we are very proud of our state as you can see and we will make sure Anambra becomes a first world society in 10yrs. Obiano was a big mistake because he failed at Onicha, Oka and Nnewi. If Obiano had put in the kind of planning. cutting cost of governance, unearthing roads , waste management, city/town planning etc that Soludo jumped on immediately he was sworn in , by now Anambra would have become so beautiful and heading to become one of the choicest destination in Nigeria.

Today, we have infrastructural deficits with an empty treasury. And all his useless defenders could come up with is that he built ICC and Airport. Meanwhile, it was Obi's savings that was emptied to build those two infrastructures we really didn't need. Obiano knows very well he failed so after over 6yrs in office he sneaked into our savings and used over 100 billion to build those two projects and saved his failure. This billions should have been used in building roads infrastructures we lack in Onicha , Oka and Nnewi. Obiano took us back to Egypt and people are praising him.

Whilst Obiano was in office, Anambra never won number one in waec, something we won three times under Obi. Obiano abandoned our most pressing needs and wasted our resources in building airport and ICC. Today, he is with that awful wife of his in the South America getting drunk.
Stop writing nonsense and look for something to better your life

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Something amazing happened in Nnewi over the weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPdNyebgjw

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Imagine the lovely pictures and euphoria you'll get just by walking down these stairs into our landscape.

Golden Tulip resort Anambra the best hospitality resort East of the Niger

#nature #naturelovers

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Imagine the lovely pictures and euphoria you'll get just by walking down these stairs into our landscape.

#nature #naturelovers

Whoever is the gardener needs to uproot those weeds growing inbetween the paving-stones.....and the hedges need trimming as well.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

#nature #naturelovers

Looking very green but must we use interlock if we can't even maintain it.

I feel they should expand the hotel and build another structure and increase the capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 5:31am On Aug 11, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

#nature #naturelovers

Obudu/Tinapa is gradually taking sharp here, see the landscape and expanse of greenery.

More 5 star hotel there, then it will become a huge flagship destination resort site for tourism.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
globemoney01:

But Oseloka Obaze was later called by Obi in 2017 which you also supported them and they collectively got the beating of their live with both of them losing their polling units to Obiano. Listen Obaze will never become Anambra Governor and Obi will never make a godson Anambra governor, the earlier you accept this truth instead of your everyday whining the better for you!

Before the airport, was Peter obi not traveling, why didnt he continue to travel how he was traveling without using the airport. You are just deluded. The airport should have been built many years ago if not that obi wasted our oild boom period when Nigeria economy was good, building his own family business as governor.. What Obiano spent to build the airport would have cost the state half if Obi built it, but ofcourse he lacked the capacity!

As much as some people deny the astounding accomplishments of Obiano especially in the Anambra International Airport, it is just impossible to wish away these very tangible things!

Meanwhile lettable shops have been completed and Stanel mart already operates daily at the airport for all your edibles while awaiting your flight.

The avio bridges are being completed and all other facilities are already functional.

The only thing remaining is to lobby one European or Middle Eastern airline to begin scheduled international flight services to the airport. In fact, the facilities are better than the current so called international airports in Nigeria. Except perhaps only Abuja airport.

Again, as much as some faceless characters would like to lie that these things don't exist or downplay their HUGE significance in the economic development of Anambra, i will continue to commend Obiano for his service and huge accomplishments! The same way that i would commend Soludo when he begins to make his own marks in the sands of time.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Again, let me use this opportunity to dispel the lies by one online media man, Njenje Media that claimed the airport could not sit up to 100 people. I counted 634 seats just in the upper deck alone! On the day i flew to Abuja from there, i came quite early in order to do a thorough inspection of the facility and have documented picture evidence for the future. When people would throw out their lies.

Meanwhile, the seats were not crammed together. In fact, you could add more if you wanted. All these lies just to convey the false impression that Anambra International Airport was not standard just to spite the builder of the facility is very shameful.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
PRESS RELEASE:

The attention of Anambra State Government has been drawn by well-meaning Ndi Anambra and fellow Nigerians to several false and misleading stories circulating on some social and online media platforms about the 13% Oil Mineral Derivation Revenue received by Anambra State.

This Press Release is deemed necessary in the public interest, in the spirit of full disclosure and in line with our principle of transparency, to address the deliberate misinformation and provide Ndi Anambra and the general public with the correct state of affairs.

1. The proviso to S.162(2) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides that the principle of derivation shall be constantly reflected in any approved formula determined by the National Assembly for revenue allocation from the Federation account and such derivation shall not be less than thirteen per cent of the revenue accruing to the Federation directly from any natural resources.

2. Following a decade of hard work by industry experts from Anambra State in collaboration with past administrations, Anambra State was officially recognised as a petroleum-bearing and Oil-producing State on July 27, 2021 by the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission at its 139th Plenary Session held on that date. The current administration of Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, took up the mantle from there with massive follow up and collaborative initiatives with relevant Federal Government Agencies to achieve the eventual implementation of the decision.

3. Anambra State officially started receiving mineral derivation revenue from the Federation Account in the month of July 2022 with the first net receipt of N268,232,939.16 (Two Hundred and Sixty-Eight Million, Two Hundred and Thirty-Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty-Nine Naira and Sixteen Kobo only).

4. Ndi Anambra and the general public are therefore enjoined to disregard any other information about the amount of mineral derivation revenue received by Anambra State circulating in the social media, online media or any other media whatsoever and consider such information as FAKE NEWS.

Signed.
Ifeatu Onejeme
Commissioner for Finance
Anambra State

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
No place like home. Enjoy your good work Akpokuedike Agulueri...

Chest beaters bragged he is on the run and will never returned back to Nigeria...
While HE. Willie Obiano is in Anambra enjoying his good work.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
H
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
OreMI22:
Again, let me use this opportunity to dispel the lies by one online media man, Njenje Media that claimed the airport could not sit up to 100 people. I counted 634 seats just in the upper deck alone! On the day i flew to Abuja from there, i came quite early in order to do a thorough inspection of the facility and have documented picture evidence for the future. When people would throw out their lies.

Meanwhile, the seats were not crammed together. In fact, you could add more if you wanted. All these lies just to convey the false impression that Anambra International Airport was not standard just to spite the builder of the facility is very shameful.
Very beautiful with the hot updates Unlike the ofeke omanambala that is frustrated because he’s stranded in the US for the past 8 years and can’t afford to shuttle first to his indegenous plataeu state and then to Anambra to see things for himself.

Stanel was founded in Anambra state, I hope to see them grow to other states.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Chikeluba25:
No place like home. Enjoy your good work Akpokuedike Agulueri...

Chest beaters bragged he is on the run and will never returned back to Nigeria...
While HE. Willie Obiano is in Anambra enjoying his good work.

Obiano deserves a hero's welcome each time he is back home.
His vision is still gradually unfolding for Anambra.

Imagine that a pilot told me that the airport was one of the few in the country where aviation fuel was constantly available. To top it up. They don't play with safety while refueling aircrafts. They even pull out a crash tender to stand by even for just refueling. Talk about doing things by international standards.

God bless Willie Obiano and may God help Soludo to suceed even more than Obiano!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Meanwhile, Soludo is doing his best to cut down the cost of governance. He travels to Abuja alone, and flies economy class with every other passengers on the flight.

May God help him to find the funds for his transformational agenda for the state.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
OreMI22:

Imagine that a pilot told me that the airport was one of the few in the country where aviation fuel was constantly available. To top it up. They don't play with safety while refueling aircrafts. They even pull out a crash tender to stand by even for just refueling. Talk about doing things by international standards.

God bless Willie Obiano and may God help Soludo to suceed even more than Obiano!
Amen! Soludo should be very intentional about relating with FG and attracting more Federal benefits to Anambra like Obiano did for us. He should facilitate the proposed Air Force base and other aviation agencies to make the place a true airport city. This is one of the things I hope he's able to achieve.

I'm not impressed by all these cutting cost of governance and travelling economy class. That to me is playing to the gallery and we have moved way beyond that phase. Anambra is not a poor state and now every governor will be judged by their projects and records, IGR etc not lifestyle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
globemoney01:

Amen! Soludo should be very intentional about relating with FG and attracting more Federal benefits to Anambra like Obiano did for us. He should facilitate the proposed Air Force base and other aviation agencies to make the place a true airport city. This is one of the things I hope he's able to achieve.

I'm not impressed by all these cutting cost of governance and travelling economy class. That to me is playing to the gallery and we have moved way beyond that phase. Anambra is not a poor state and now every governor will be judged by their projects and records, IGR etc not lifestyle.

The problem is how to increase IGR, expand income from taxes and levies WITHOUT overburdening of the taxpayers.

I think Soludo's finance commissioner and budget&Planning team are intellectually lazy to dream up new sources of revenue and expand the tax base.

For instance, i was in Awka to inspect my building projects. Now, there are more than 10,000 plots of land in just the new estate alone! All the landlords had applied for C of O from the government and the state government officials said that they were not issuing any! Mind you, each land owner in the estate was willing to pay 200k each for a C of O from Anambra state government , yet they won't issue and gain the revenue. Instead, the only idea that comes to their head is how to increase taxes on keke snd okada operators! This is why Soludo needs those exposed to internal revenue services abroad to advise him. Than the current clueless people in the finance ministry.

Again as i previously mentioned , Anambra csn quadruple its IGR simply by creating an agency that enforced traffic laws. Those who contravene traffic laws are fined 10k to 25k on the spot! The money must be paid via POS or bank transfer to avoid leakages from cash payments. If Anambra had s traffic agency like LASTMA whose job depended on meeting stipulated quota, they will apprehend traffic violators and make Anambra roads safer. While helping to generate revenue for their continued employment and boosting the state's IGR.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
OreMI22:

The problem is how to increase IGR, expand income from taxes and levies WITHOUT overburdening of the taxpayers.

I think Soludo's finance commissioner and budget&Planning team are intellectually lazy to dream up new sources of revenue and expand the tax base.

For instance, i was in Awka to inspect my building projects. Now, there are more than 10,000 plots of land in just the new estate alone! All the landlords had applied for C of O from the government and the state government officials said that they were not issuing any! Mind you, each land owner in the estate was willing to pay 200k each for a C of O from Anambra state government , yet they won't issue and gain the revenue. Instead, the only idea that comes to their head is how to increase taxes on keke snd okada operators! This is why Soludo needs those exposed to internal revenue services abroad to advise him. Than the current clueless people in the finance ministry.

Again as i previously mentioned , Anambra csn quadruple its IGR simply by creating an agency that enforced traffic laws. Those who contravene traffic laws are fined 10k to 25k on the spot! The money must be paid via POS or bank transfer to avoid leakages from cash payments. If Anambra had s traffic agency like LASTMA whose job depended on meeting stipulated quota, they will apprehend traffic violators and make Anambra roads safer. While helping to generate revenue for their continued employment and boosting the state's IGR.
I totally agree with you. Several real estates are massively springing up across Awka. I think the officials are still settling down to their offices.. I hope they swing into action soonest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
OreMI22:
Meanwhile, Soludo is doing his best to cut down the cost of governance. He travels to Abuja alone, and flies economy class with every other passengers on the flight.

May God help him to find the funds for his transformational agenda for the state.

Obi has set a standard in Anambra. Anad that's a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Full list of States owing salary

God bless Willie Obiano, Soludo, and Anambra state. Leadership is not by noise making our bragging.

Where is Taraba state governor, the failed governor that only knows how to gossip with Obiano's name. We have seen how credible and intelligent he is.

One good thing I always admire in Obiano's personality is his ability to focus amdist all odd. He is the only governor that doesn't have time for critics and haters. Always get his eyes on the ball. Set his goals and achieve them in a space of given time.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Full list of States owing salary

God bless Willie Obiano, Soludo, and Anambra state. Leadership is not by noise making our bragging.

Where is Taraba state governor, the failed governor that only knows how to gossip with Obiano's name. We have seen how credible and intelligent he is.

One good thing I always admire in Obiano's personality is his ability to focus amdist all odd. He is the only governor that doesn't have time for critics and haters. Always get his eyes on the ball. Set his goals and achieve them in a space of given time.

It's a fact not gossip. He revealed what Obiano told him. He probably asked Obiano how he was able to afford this project with the meager state revenue and Obiano being an honest man told him the truth " It was the monies invested by Peter Obi".....You think northerners are like you? They are very honest people

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
OreMI22:

If Obiano deserves a hero welcome what then does the man who saw tomorrow and saved for the rainy day deserve....worship ? Without Obi's foresight there would not be an airport.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Omanambala:

If Obiano deserves a hero welcome what then does the man who saw tomorrow and saved for the rainy day deserve....worship ? Without Obi's foresight there would not be an airport.

Does the fact that Obiano deserves accolades for his great performance negate against Obi's accolades for an equally great performance while in office?

You are just too silly. I also suspect you are indeed a non-Anambrarian looking for who to help you mudsling Peter Obi under the warped idea of defending Obiano's record. You have FAILED!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.