Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2021410 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ceegar01:
Awka ICC arguably the best in Nigeria Willie worked

This is classy. Best ICC in igboland and Nigeria at large

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2022
ICC was a waste of money according to some people, all I know is that Willie worked!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2022
This is Awka!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Ceegar01:
ICC was a waste of money according to some people, all I know is that Willie worked!!

The ICC was a great project. Fashion Show is a start. Let us see more important events like Building Materials Convention, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Ceegar01:
Very beautiful, International standard fashion show.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Nice one. I am sure by the time Soludo finishes his tenure, Anambra will bring pride again to Alaigbo

You will never see someone from Oyo state disturbing the peace of Ondo state

You will never see someone from Akwaibom disturbing the peace of cross river

You will never see someone from Kaduna bothering Kano.

But here you will see evils from different sections even those you have no boundary with disturbing the peace of one state.

Is this not obsession for goodness sake?

Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Omanambala:

Let's not lie to ourselves, oga. Anambra is that Ijele masquerade that brings pride and honor to Igbo land and we deserve some respect. I don't like to get into this argument but sometimes you have to put people in their place.

If anybody insults Anambra I will insult their own state. If you want Anambra people to respect you dont insult their homeland because we are proud people. shikena.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You of all people should know better than to encourage such a divisive and stupid post! You can still celebrate Anambra without running your neighbours down!

I don't know why outsiders will be the one reminding us of divisive post with all the brainwash you are trying to put up here. Give space here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You of all people should know better than to encourage such a divisive and stupid post! You can still celebrate Anambra without running your neighbours down!

Is this your state’s thread? Onuku!

Niger delta Ipob miscreant.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Ndibunna:

I don't know why outsiders will be the one reminding us of divisive post with all the brainwash you are trying to put up here. Give space here.

Don’t mind the fool. Since the gradual fall of Ipob madness he hasn’t been sleeping well. When Ipob terrorists wanted extending their madness to Delta and Rivers he switched to his other Niger delta monikers to condemn them. But any Ipob activities in the southeast is highly welcomed by this ediot. Proud idiot when I’m done with u,u will hate ur being.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Ceegar01:

Oga appreciate the initiators of this show plus the yesterday’s event and stop this Obiano this and that for the matter.

Adaora did well by organising a first ever show like this for ndi Anambra. Ndi Anambra wey no get social ‘soji-ness’...Adaora started it! The next will be better and superb with so much glitz and glamour. I learned security was quite tight and not so many could attend probably because of what happened over the weekend.

Anambra will continue to shine.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Landmack:

Don’t mind the fool. Since the gradual fall of Ipob madness he hasn’t been sleeping well. When Ipob terrorists wanted extending their madness to Delta and Rivers he switched to his other Niger delta monikers to condemn them. But any Ipob activities in the southeast is highly welcomed by this ediot. Proud idiot when I’m done with u,u will hate ur being.

I know him very well. External parasite that all his lives depend on meandering in anambra activities but will switch moniker immediately he hears Ipob in Rivers state.

Na peter odili brothers, that's how they misbehave...Ndoni his people are not Igbo but he is sent on a mission that's why he created the moniker proud-Igbo when his community king says he is not.

All Wike madness he is not seeing it only the ones here that he is always seeing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2022
XerXerz:

This is classy. Best ICC in igboland
You say Igboland? Best in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Landmack:

Oga appreciate the initiators of this show plus the yesterday’s event and stop this Obiano this and that for the matter.

Adaora did well by organising a first ever show like this for ndi Anambra. Ndi Anambra wey no get social ‘soji-ness’...Adaora started it! The next will be better and superb with so much glitz and glamour. I learned security was quite tight and not so many could attend probably because of what happened over the weekend.

Anambra will continue to shine.

This is one show, many shows are still upcoming in the facility just like many has been held. You have to appreciate the person that provided the facility for this and many shows to come, check all the threads, people are asking where the show was held because of the grand facility.

Give Obiano his credit.
Daveconsult007:

Wow!!!

I never Anambra has a massive structure like this
What's the capacity?
This is definitely biggest in Nigeria,

Wow I'm impressed.
This is bigger than my home state Calabar ICC and bigger than Abuja ICC ....and likely to be bigger than Eko center

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2022
SOLUDO ERA

Amansea - Ebenebe - Ugbenu - Awba Ofemili - Omor.. 30km Road Flag Off Holds today 17th September, 2022.

UNIZIK Junction thru 'Y' Junction then Regina Junction thru 'Y' junction down to mgbakwu - Isuanaocha

Enugu - Onitsha Express thru ROBAN STORES - down to St. John's hotel and Behind Juhel - thru Nodu okpuno through Odaji Layout - Goodwill Junction..

Also Geneva Hotel road through back of St. John's hotel Nodu down to Okpuno Ọkọchị..

Also Aroma junction through Appeal Plaza - beside Macdons eatery thru Assumption parish to Ziks Avenue..

Also Reconstruction of Abakaliki Road from Ngozika junction to millennium and Juhel..

Also Amansea - Ezinato - Okpeze - Awa - Ajali.. 19km

Also Isuofia/Igboukwu boundary

Then finally for 2022 fiscal year flagging off of Ekwulobia ultra modern flyover..

This is highly commendable.

May Charles Chukwuma Soludo Succedd

God Bless Anambra State

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2022
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

Amansea - Ebenebe - Ugbenu - Awba Ofemili - Omor.. 30km Road Flag Off Holds today 17th September, 2022.

UNIZIK Junction thru 'Y' Junction then Regina Junction thru 'Y' junction down to mgbakwu - Isuanaocha

Enugu - Onitsha Express thru ROBAN STORES - down to St. John's hotel and Behind Juhel - thru Nodu okpuno through Odaji Layout - Goodwill Junction..

Also Geneva Hotel road through back of St. John's hotel Nodu down to Okpuno Ọkọchị..

Also Aroma junction through Appeal Plaza - beside Macdons eatery thru Assumption parish to Ziks Avenue..

Also Reconstruction of Abakaliki Road from Ngozika junction to millennium and Juhel..

Then finally for 2022 fiscal year flagging off of Ekwulobia ultra modern flyover..

God Bless Anambra State
Nice, many Awka internal roads.. Has work commenced yet on the govt house.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2022
The abakaliki road is due for dual carriage way.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2022
My brother, do you know if any of the roads will be dual carriage

post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

God Bless Anambra State
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Roads need to be dualized not just reconstruction,reconstructing a road withouth expanding adds nothing
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

God Bless Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Ndibunna:

I know him very well. External parasite that all his lives depend on meandering in anambra activities but will switch moniker immediately he hears Ipob in Rivers state.

Na peter odili brothers, that's how they misbehave...Ndoni his people are not Igbo but he is sent on a mission that's why he created the moniker proud-Igbo when his community king says he is not.

All Wike madness he is not seeing it only the ones here that he is always seeing.

What a proud ediot,he is!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Anambra state government to partner Anambra Fashion Expo 2023 Edition.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Take your useless advice to your governor in enugu state. Your governor has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show but you are here as an emergency advisor. Anambra roads are the best and it keep getting better

NkanuSon:
Roads need to be dualized not just reconstruction,reconstructing a road withouth expanding adds nothing

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

God Bless Anambra State

Good development. Anambra amaka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

God Bless Anambra State

These are some great planning by Dikeudo Aguata! You can tell these are well planned executions. I am very happy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ndibunna:

Slow down a bit , nwanne. The guy has been here and contributed to our deliberations and discussions in a positive and meaningful way. Let's be the Omanbala and be civil. Daalu

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Landmack:

The idea of this Anambra fashion show excites me so much. It sort encourages our children born abroad to remember their fathers land and think home.

Anambra has many or her children born abroad who are doing marvelously things but they rarely invest in Anambra. We need every onye Anambra or born of Anambra to bring their wealth, influence, ideas , genius, style and industry home! And I believe Soludo is the man to stimulate this movement.

I curse Anambra to rise and shine!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Landmack:

Soludo and daughter wearing akwaette....the man means business

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ndibunna:

Can see i've been made the topic of discussion on here today!

Quit lying through your rotting teeth! It's obvious the intentions you and the fool you're quoting (that's if you're not one and the same schmuck) have for this and other Igbo-themed threads you cretins are camped on: try to cause divisions amongst Ndigbo so we can't speak with one voice and have a commonality of purpose! Just what is your fear? Your endgame is the preservation of 'one Nigeria' and its unjust status-quo! You care zilch about all the evil Ndigbo have faced in this country right from the late 60s to date! NOBODY is addressing these injustices, and when anyone does, you swine appear out of nowhere....put on your impostor 'i'm Igbo' cap, and proceed to try and shout them down! Your intention is to try and take over this thread in order to drive anti-panIgbo narratives....hence the shouts of 'leave this thread....you do not belong here!' We NEVER read of you (together with all your alternate monikers, multiple personalities and associates) fight the corner of Ndigbo in the larger Nigerian context.....calling out injustice against us when and where it's glaringly obvious!

The antagonism, murders and wickedness Ndigbo faced and continue to face in Nigeria, which the likes of myself, IPOB and other uncompromised and bold Igbo try to highlight, are something that don't register with you, yet you claim to be Igbo! We would not be here today talking of IPOB, Mazi Kanu or anything secession if Nigeria had recognised the injustice it has done to Ndigbo and tried to make amends! No....this can't happen because certain individuals and groups have the notion that Ndigbo are a 'conquered' people whose lands and resources are owned by the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern collaborators, hence we (Ndigbo) need to STFU and enjoy the 3rd class status bestowed on us! You see this playing out with how they feel Ndigbo (supposedly one of the tripod legs on which Nigeria stands) should not be allowed to produce the next president of Nigeria! Notice how, when it came to the turn of Ndigbo, all of a sudden the PDP threw out it's zoning policy together with any sense of justice and fairness it had left!? Ndigbo that have patiently waited.....voting for and supporting presidential candidtates from other regions/ethnicities, when it came to our turn all of a sudden the rules changed! Then there's the Yoruba (another leg of the tripod), who have already had a go at being president. The fact some of them have the temerity to want to have another go shows the disdain some of them have for Ndigbo, and shows how greed and lust for power can stand in the way of good judgement. Admittedly, it's not most Yoruba who think like this....just the bigoted, greedy and power hungry few of the Tinubu clique. A lot of support Peter Obi is getting is coming from the Yoruba, so this has to be stated as well.

Your aim on this thread is also to try and give the impression Alaigbo is limited to 'just your five south-east states', and this, more than anything else, proves your 5th-columnist and impostor status! How can any true Igbo son open his mouth waaaah and be yapping that Ndoni and Egbema in Rivers state are not Igbo? You want us to go by the delineations and shenanigans Gowon and his cohorts got up to when they sat down in 1967 and used a sharp surgical knife to carve out all the high-yielding hydrocarbon areas of Alaigbo....placing them in Rivers state, and charging the Ijaw (Diette-Spiff) to oversee and also ensure these Igbo groups are 'de-Igbonised'! Your evil intentions will come to nought!

I've attached an interesting YouTube clip showing a chat by some of my Ndoni kinsfolk. Educate yourself mate! You will NEVER succeed with you divisive intentions on this or any other Igbo-themed threads!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddnyCDwS6Gc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

God Bless Anambra State
Olu ebidosiafu!.....This is a bold move!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Any news on operations of Onitsha river port? Last i heard, the concessionaire had been named.

One of the reason why i want a Peter Obi win, is to help unlock all these potentials in the south-east that have remained largely untapped by previous administrations....airports, sea/river ports, gas, coal, commerce, etc . Even GEJs 6 years didn't yield much!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
SOLUDO TO TRICKLE DOWN WASTE MANAGEMENT TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT LEVEL

By Christian ABURIME

Anambra State Governor, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR has revealed plans by his administration to trickle down waste management to the various local government areas in the state.

Governor Soludo was speaking at the Government House, Awka when he held an interaction with stakeholders in waste management in the state.

Transition Committee Chairmen and Waste Contractors were in attendance at the meeting.

The Governor said that synergy between the various local governments is desirous as a way of firming up waste management at the root.

"The purpose of this meeting is to still drill down our waste management efforts. I thank ASWAMA for going down to the 326 wards because it's certain that Anambra will be clean from the village, upwards.

"Growing up in the village, we used to sweep the compound every day, turn by turn. All the village roads were clean because it's a duty every morning. How can you wake up as a child without sweeping the compound? It was like an abomination. But sadly, people no longer do so. They are like waiting for government to even come sweep their compound", the Governor said.

According to the Governor, "to make this place liveable and prosperous, we must begin with becoming clean and green. We must keep Anambra clean.

"I'll be driving around most of the local government areas, to observe. In the people's manifesto, we identified the environment as our number one existential threat because there is a link between the erosion and waste management". The Governor added

Continuing, Governor said, "we will de-silt the drainages in Anambra. After security, the second most important and critical job is the environment. Part of the purpose of this meeting is to be able to create a link between the Transition Committee Chairmen and the contractors, even though ASWAMA is the general overseer."

"Going forward, we will begin to rate and score local government areas in terms of cleanliness or otherwise. There are lots of man made actions that cause erosion"

"For example, in my village, after building a house, not a single drop of water gets out of your compound, otherwise, you will be sanctioned. We must begin to solve the problem from the source, by getting each household to do the needful first.

The Governor continued, "yes, the committees have been instituted, the TC Chairmen are also responsible- they must find a way to collaborate with the contractors. If the contractors don't have capacity, we change them, or develop a different model. The enforcement of sanitation laws has to be local, which is why it is good to drill it down to the wards".

Concluding, the Governor pointed out, "we can do far better. There will be a lot of work in terms of reorientation. Your councillors will be rejigged. We will soon de-materialize the contracts signed with the state government such that the contracts will now be between the local governments and the contractors.

"Part of the new deal will be that the local government and the contractors will collaborate on sharing of demand notices. Of course, you don't pay cash to anybody. That is how it's done everywhere in the world.

"In several states, they make lots of revenue, acruable from waste management. If the door to door waste collection takes root, then we must graduate to street sweeping, but in all, I think there is great improvement", said Soludo.

Earlier, the Board Chairman of Anambra State Waste Management Agency, Dr. Emma Ezenwaji said that the board has inaugurated waste management committees in local government areas, noting that they are already developing an eight year action plan which will end in 2030.

"We have inaugurated waste management committees
The board is developing an 8 year action plan, begin from this year and end in 2030, we'll invite the Governor to launch it", he concluded.

Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief Staff to the Governor, Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, Commissioner for Environment, Mr. Felix Odimegwu, his Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs counterpart, Mr. Tony-Collins Nwabunwanne, among others were present at the event.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1294) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: jamjo, NkanuSon and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.