Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059633 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Name them

Just look at what your gov does with your budget. You guys are too low for us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is the sort of thing done in core north considered to be poor. Enugu state is a backward, worthless and useless state. I can't imagine a govt in Anambra giving out free TP for people to travel home. You guys are still very far from development. Poor almsjiris, claiming Igbo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
lconised:

Just look at what your gov does with your budget. You guys are too low for us cheesy

it is a shame that enugu state is in shambles, most communities in the state do not have school, health center, water. ugwuanyi has failed totally

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipal: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Quit trolling if you are easily hurt. Simple

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol.. who's hurt between us? Its definitely you that is hurt because i am killing you with facts. Na me and you for this forum. Ask about me well. Timid Nsukka illiterate cheesy

Asshurbanipal:
Quit trolling if you are easily hurt. Simple

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chino, don't waste your time arguing with the ediot. He is boasting about enugu, that glorified slum that lacks water and have to depend on long hauls of water from Anambra via tankers in order to flush their clogged toilets and for other domestic use

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol.. nwanne as for me i have no other business on NL than following that timid nsukka clown. I will tell him that i am "madder" than him by all standards. This is what we do.

NonsoWow:
Chino, don't waste your time arguing with the ediot. He is boasting about enugu, that glorified slum that lacks water and have to depend on long hauls of water from Anambra via tankers in order to flush their clogged toilets and for other domestic use

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ganduri: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
you guys are not only shameless but plaon stupid. just look at how senseless you two are here disgracong your linage. Am not surpised, especially from Anambra people. ibstead of you lots to unite others so that your son can become V.P, you are here discrasing yourselves.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipal: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Where did this one crwl out from? Do you have any logical argument to offer or are you another incoherent troll?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Dumb timid nsukka clown, the guy is correct. cheesy

[s]
Asshurbanipal:

Where did this one crwl out from? Do you have any logical argument to offer or are you another incoherent troll?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
A New Court of Apeal in the waiting.

In a bid to bring justice closer to the people, Governor Willie Obiano has set up a Court of Appeal Committee headed by Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN.

The Committee is charged to review and make recommendations to the State government in order to establish a Court of Appeal in the State.

The Attorney General of the State and Commissioner for Justice, Barrister Uju Nwogu, among others were present.

ABS

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Clearing of dump sites in anambra continues;

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Google 3D view of Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guys check Google distance measurement for those that claimed Ibadan is bigger than southeast put together grin Check the distantance Onitsha metro from Onitsha to Umunya, excluding Awka and Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
From Onitsha to Awka is 44.3 km

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nnewi map

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Major areas in Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ozibe: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some areas in Onitsha, site of second Niger bridge, federal housing, Harbour industrial layout & bridge-head.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Full capture of Harbour industrial layout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Onitsha sub Towns, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi and Nkwelle

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Interesting Google shots of Onitsha and other parts of Anambra! Though i didn't get the point being made with the comparisons between Onitsha and Ibadan.

I noticed the older parts of Onitsha are so well-planned and laid out in a nice grid system. Pity subsequent developments by the black Africans that took over after independence didn't continue with such a tradition!

I also noticed there's a serious lack, if not total absence, of parks in our cities; dedicated open green spaces with wooded areas and well-tended sweeping lawns. This can not only serve as a place where individuals and families can go to relax, but can also help the city to breath and mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chai..Onitsha is the best planned city in Nigeria outside Abuja and maybe Lagos.

Anambralstson:
Some areas in Onitsha, site of second Niger bridge, federal housing, Harbour industrial layout & bridge-head.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lconised: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
These areas of Onitsha(Trans-Nkisi) was laid out in the late eighties with parks and forest lands, so black people can equally do great things even after the Europeans left.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Xander85:
Interesting Google shots of Onitsha and other parts of Anambra! Though i didn't get the point being made with the comparisons between Onitsha and Ibadan.

I noticed the older parts of Onitsha are so well-planned and laid out in a nice grid system. Pity subsequent developments by the black Africans that took over after independence didn't continue with such a tradition!

I also noticed there's a serious lack, if not total absence, of parks in our cities; dedicated open green spaces with wooded areas and well-tended sweeping lawns. This can not only serve as a place where individuals and families can go to relax, but can also help the city to breath and mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere!

If only the analog leaders of today used simple things as satellite imagery to plan development of housing estates, roads and rail to make it easy to move good and services around. The era of "blind" development should have been over now that google satellite imagery is easily available.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Merry Christmas from Stanel World Awka

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=nnamdijonathan post=73785615][/quote]thank you for this wonderful inform I will use this motor travel this Xmas am in Lagos now
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
chacha Eke our Abakaliki sister Visit our newly golden agulu lake hotel yesterday hmmm this Christmas go hot oooo � �

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
omadeltason:
chacha Eke our Abakaliki sister Visit our newly golden agulu lake hotel yesterday hmmm this Christmas go hot oooo � �
Anambra dey open for everybody this Xmas

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipal: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
lconised:
These areas of Onitsha(Trans-Nkisi) was laid out in the late eighties with parks and forest lands, so black people can equally do great things even after the Europeans left.
It was done by Nwobodo and Onoh regime of old Anambra state. After that, everything went haphazard, building up disorganized villages instead of opening up virgin areas for proper planning
Secondly, that plan lack sophistication

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.