Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059380 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo10I: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
The best mall in the SE, where the whites goes to take pictures because of its beauty cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo10I: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onitsha mall the best and most booming mall in the SE cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo10I: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
See class. Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort. Meanwhile Nike lake hotel is dead

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo10I: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort---the best East of the Niger. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Was watching a vlog on Youtube of a family Christmas get-together at Nnewi! I must say, i was impressed with the entire cleanliness and ambience of the village....not to mention the well tarred roads, expensive cars and nice looking mansions! Almost forgot at some point that i was looking at someones village, as parts of the clip actually looked like a higbrow area in Ikoyi or Lekki! You'd be hard-pressed to find another village in Nigeria that looks this good! It's all individual effort and testament to the enterprising nature of Ndigbo!

Anyone know which Nnewi this is?

Clip courtesy of Chuches' mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyI-wp_mk4

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Onitsha mall has no cinema. The village viewing center that wants to squat is not a cinema. The ugly bungalow itself does not qualify to be called a mall. Mall without escalators? Lol

Can u turn ur eye off from anambra for once??

Just forget Anambra and face ur state and u will see all these unnecessary exchange will stop.

Just overlook anambra issues.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Xander85:
Was watching a vlog on Youtube of a family Christmas get-together at Nnewi! I must say, i was impressed with the entire cleanliness and ambience of the village....not to mention the well tarred roads, expensive cars and nice looking mansions! Almost forgot at some point that i was looking at someones village, as parts of the clip actually looked like a higbrow area in Ikoyi or Lekki! You'd be hard-pressed to find another village in Nigeria that looks this good! It's all individual effort and testament to the enterprising nature of Ndigbo!

Anyone know which Nnewi this is?

Clip courtesy of Chuches' mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyI-wp_mk4

You never give up.

I tire 4 u.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABIA1stman: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol..he doesn't have to stop, wawa people are naturally inferior. Let the exchange continue so that we shall keep dishing out the bitter truth that will continue to hurt him and make him feel more and more inferior.

Osagyefo98:

Can u turn ur eye off from anambra for once??

Just forget Anambra and face ur state and u will see all these unnecessary exchange will stop.

Just overlook anambra issues.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2019
that stupid Aguleri almajiri called Obiano must be made to eat grass for supporting buhari...I trust we "Nnewi" peeps to discriminate against those hausas called Aguleri in our geographical space in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Go to Aguleri and see how bushy it is.. Aguleri isn't qualified to be in the collective Anambra geographical space.. Aguleri is a cursed land where cursed people like Obiano are born ..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2019
ABIA1stman:
Lol..he doesn't have to stop, wawa people are naturally inferior. Let the exchange continue so that we shall keep dishing out the bitter truth that will continue to hurt him and make him feel more and more inferior.

The issue is that is not making any sense again and is not funny again in any way.

There should be a stop.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABIA1stman: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Chef2000 please come let us face our dead Abia state

[s]
NNEWIsuper:
that stupid Aguleri almajiri called Obiano must be made to eat grass for supporting buhari...I trust we "Nnewi" peeps to discriminate against those hausas called Aguleri in our geographical space in Anambra
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABIA1stman: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019
My brother leave that matter. The most important thing is that there's someone giving them back more the dose of the madness. You don't go on defensive when you are fighting an enemy nor beg him to stop. You have to always give him a double of what he brings. If you want peace then prepare for war. Don't beg anyone, let this continue afterwards NL is my office, so what's the need of making everywhere cold. Whatever anyone brings be prepared to give him back with double effort. Don't submit to anyone.

Osagyefo98:

The issue is that is not making any sense again and is not funny again in any way.

There should be a stop.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Chino, we will soon descend on you. When we do, accept fate and don't call the mods.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABIA1stman: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol..who has ever called a mod for a weakling like you? Are you mad? You remember how you were tame in that thread? Use this video to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZ5V3Nwr8

[s]
MajesticIgbo:
Chino, we will soon descend on you. When we do, accept fate and don't call the mods.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2019
to be Frank Aguleri people are not igbos in any way you want to see it, ..those guys are northerners who learnt igbo because of close proximity...we should all fight to take those guys to kogi to rid Anambra of impure blood...Good a thing I don't rent out my house in Nnewi to any bloody Aguleri person
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
to be Frank Aguleri people are not igbos in any way you want to see it, ..those guys are northerners who learnt igbo because of close proximity...we should all fight to take those guys to kogi to rid Anambra of impure blood...Good a thing I don't rent out my house in Nnewi to any bloody Aguleri person

Lolzzzzzzz

U no dey tire.....lolzzzz

These boys sef........invading anambra 24/7

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Our own Abia state is dead please come let us move is forward. Let us focus on our dead Abia state

[s]
NNEWIsuper:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
to be Frank ABIA STATE is dead

Cry no more, we have registered a thread where we can push for development of dead Abia state

https://www.nairaland.com/4955643/abia-state-light-africa-pictures

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

That ugly village bungalow in onitsha is not a mall. Mall wey no get escalators that one na mall.? grin
you have shoprite mall how many people patronize yur shoprite idiiiiiiiiiiiiiot wawah man..the picture is onitsha shoprite today .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
We don't need you to fight our fight for us. Focus on your dead state and leave Anambra matters for Anambra people. You are not from Anambra, leave us to deal with our enemies. Spare all your time and energy for your own state, we don't need it because we have enough in arsenal.

[s]
omadeltason:
you have shoprite mall how many people patronize yur shoprite idiiiiiiiiiiiiiot wawah man..the picture is onitsha shoprite today .
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

My cousin that came back for Christmas from UK wish he could be visiting 5 star restaurant everyday to have meal. He really enjoyed nice meals here and decided to share this on his Facebook. Its really a nice place. The exterior and interior as shown below looks like those restaurants you had see in US and UK. The owner must have lived abroad.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Supreme Icon hotel opens at Nanka Anambra state

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yet to see a city in Nigeria with these concentration of storey buildings like Onitsha

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
God I thank you for this little investment in Anambra onitsha please I need a good tenant if you are interested please chat with me or call this number .one of my house in onitsha I will build let me know how this one go be first I m pure delta man but I own this at onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Go and open your own thread and troll yourself there. It doesn't cost a dime to open a thread on NL. Leave Anambra thread alone. You are not needed here.

[s]
omadeltason:
God I thank you for this little investment in Anambra onitsha please I need a good tenant if you are interested please chat with me or call this number .one of my house in onitsha I will build let me know how this one go be first I m pure delta man but I own this at onitsha
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Am in anambra Onitsha and its a shame that about 50% of our roads are very bad, 95% of our gutters are opened and 93% of our roads are filled with sands. Does this mean that the government officials handling this defects in our state don't see it or there is no enough fund?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Union USA Donates 32 Computer Sets To Kenneth Dike e – Library Awka

The California branch of Awka Union in the United States of America and Canada has donated thirty two computer laptops to Professor Kenneth Dike E-Library in Awka.

The handover ceremony attracted the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr C-Don Adinuba, alongside stakeholders in the Information Ministry.

The computer laptops have seventeen point three inches screen each.

Handling over the computers, the Immediate Past President of the Union, Chief Benjamin Chinwuko, disclosed that the gesture was part of the Unions contributions towards enhancing the reading culture of the people in addition to improving the education system in the State.

Chief Chinwuko who maintained that equipping libraries is part of their efforts to embrace think home philosophy, disclosed that the Union also has plans to equip primary and secondary schools in Awka with such equipment.

He also expressed their readiness to revive the declining reading culture across the State.

In a speech, the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment Mr C-Don Adinuba, underscored the importance of Information Communication Technology in the education sector as it will give students easy access to the internet and fact finding.

Mr Adinuba, thanked the donors for their kind gesture and noted that the State has recorded tremendous progress and indelible achievements under the administration of Governor Willie Obiano.

Responding, the Director of State Library Services, Dr Nkechi Udeze, commended the Union for having the interest of the State at heart and pledged that the computer systems will be handled with care in addition to ensuring that students make judicious use of them.

She urged students to avail themselves the opportunity of using books from the library to enrich their knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Supreme Icon hotel opens at Nanka Anambra state

This is good. Let the development keep spreading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: oilykid(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.