Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2060627 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Xander85:

Is this the part-finished hotel in Onitsha started by Peter Obi that was to be sold...the one close to the mall?
There was nothing part finished about the hotel. Don’t misinform people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Omnibus:
You have spoken well.

Why won't he speak.....well

If you see a hypocrite, tell him on his face
I only pity those with properties there coz this time na both their shoes go follow.

U allow the oratory of a man to deceive.

Nsurugede bu egwu muo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
globemoney:

There was nothing part finished about the hotel. Don’t misinform people

Behave with your head coz if ur oga obiano did well by continuing obi project.

Stop that antagonistic attitude.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
Ongoing projects in COOUTH Awka
who ever control this project COOUTH AWKA like high taste I love people with spirit of high taste.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonsobaba:
How can you love Igbo red cap and still hate red zinc in Igboland? No wonder somebody said you are from plateau state.
When I said Omambala1 is from Plateau state, it’s 100% facts not joke. He can not deny it. He just happens to be one of the social media team members of Peter Obi and many of them are not from Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Akuko n'egwu.
o bu nna gi bu that akuko na egwu anwa onye nzuzu.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
mangood74:
Though from enugu I like what happening in anambra
Other Igbo states should emulate their enterprenueral spirit
Anambra. Amaka
Igbo amaka
You have to give Obiano the credits. This administration moved Anambra 100 steps forward from the stagnancy Peter Obi left it. That’s why I laugh when clowns like ChristianNorth from Abia state without a governor come and tell us their useless PDP will take over Anambra. Ndi ara grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why won't he speak.....well

If you see a hypocrite, tell him on his face
I only pity those with properties there coz this time na both their shoes go follow.

U allow the oratory of a man to deceive.

Nsurugede bu egwu muo.
bia nwokem kedi ife bu nsogbu gi ebe a.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Behave with your head coz if ur oga obiano did well by continuing obi project.

Stop that antagonistic attitude.
Obi had a whole 8 years and couldn’t finish a common hotel or even shopping mall but he finished his own personal shopping mall with Anambra money within same 8 years.. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
omadeltason:
o bu nna gi bu that akuko na egwu anwa onye nzuzu.

Insult me.....for saying the right thing.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
State gov need to tidy-up Nwata road Awka

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
omadeltason:
bia nwokem kedi ife bu nsogbu gi ebe a.

I don't blame you, we share same language that's why u can insult me.........

Rubbish.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
The own of this estate in Awka abandoned since has started work on the estate

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChristianNorth: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
globemoney:

You have to give Obiano the credits. This administration moved Anambra 100 steps forward from the stagnancy Peter Obi left it. That’s why I laugh when clowns like ChristianNorth from Abia state without a governor come and tell us their useless PDP will take over Anambra. Ndi ara grin
Bia yoruba moslem, don't quote me again.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
MAN PROPOSES TO GIRLFRIEND WITH A BRAND NEW CAR AT ONITSHA.

Engr. Onyeka ThankGod Ogueze yesterday proposed to his girlfriend, Juliet Onyinyechukwu Ogueze at the popular Soprom Hotel and Suite Onitsha.
And she said YES!

Picture Credit: Couple, Dongenic Photography.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by mangood74: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
You have to give Obiano the credits. This administration moved Anambra 100 steps forward from the stagnancy Peter Obi left it. That’s why I laugh when clowns like ChristianNorth from Abia state without a governor come and tell us their useless PDP will take over Anambra. Ndi ara

Anambra is our big brother
Leadership is not by mouth but by showing examples the stuff you are made of

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by superlightning: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
mangood74:

You have to give Obiano the credits. This administration moved Anambra 100 steps forward from the stagnancy Peter Obi left it. That’s why I laugh when clowns like ChristianNorth from Abia state without a governor come and tell us their useless PDP will take over Anambra. Ndi ara

Anambra is our big brother
Leadership is not by mouth but by showing examples the stuff you are made of

abia's pace in economic reformation should make you APGA wannabe keep quiet.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/04/kaduna-enugu-lagos-abia-anambra-top-reformed-states/?amp
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rosskii: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2019
BUSH PEOPLE STILL BUILDING ROADS WITHOUT SIDEWALKS IN 2019......MSCHEWWW.....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rosskii: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2019
UNTIL WE REJECT THE OPEN GUTTER CULTURE AND EMBRACE THE COVERED DRAINS WITH SIDEWALKS CULTURE, OUR CITIES WILL CONTINUE TO BE EYESORES AND A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. IF YOU LIKE BUILD 1,000 FLYOVERS, ROUNDABOUTS, AND 'ZIK MAUSOLEUMS'. IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. YOU WILL GET NO TOURISTS. WHO WANTS TO COME AND WALK ON YOUR DUSTY ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS?

USELESS PEOPLE.

LOOK AT KIGALI, RWANDA, A PLACE JUST RECOVERING FROM CIVIL WAR.

YOU CAN HARDLY SEE A GRAIN OF SAND ON THEIR ROADS.

SEE SIDEWALKS EVERYWHERE.

SEE COVERED DRAINAGE EVERYWHERE.

DO THEY HAVE TWO HEADS? AND PEOPLE IN ONITSHA AND AWKA HAVE ONE?

WHY CAN'T OBIANO MAKE ONITSHA LOOK LIKE THIS?

[img]https://themarblemedia.files./2018/03/kigali-the-most-beautiful-city-in-africa456.jpg?w=700[/img]

If you look at the above, you can see it's not a question of money or no money. It's a question of enlightenment versus ignorance. In Kigali, they build in line with modern urban planning standards and principles. In Onitsha and Awka, they just build any way that enters their thoughtless heads.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by mrhowoto: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Rosskii:
[b]BUSH PEOPLE STILL BUILDING ROADS WITHOUT SIDEWALKS IN 2019......MSCHEWWW.....]
[/s]Focus on your skull mining region. Leave Anambra for us . Your region is in desperate need of development.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nwabobo: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Anambralstson:
Ongoing projects in COOUTH Awka

Buildings with no equipments and manpower. That hospital is a death trap.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2019
IVM 4x4 Pick Up Trucks and 17 Seater buses, delivered last week to Federal Road Safety Commission.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2019
YOU CAN STILL BUILD YOUR INDUSTRY IN ANAMBRA STATE AND STILL MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN REVENUE EXAMPLES...INNOSON, IBETO, CHIKASON,POKOBROS,JUHEL,ORANGE DRUGS,ADSWITCH,CUTIX CABLES,KOTEC,LIFE BREWERIES,UAC,LOUIS CARTER GROUP, URU INDUSTRIES ETC.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Clean and sweet. Anambra amaka

well done

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:
UNTIL WE REJECT THE OPEN GUTTER CULTURE AND EMBRACE THE COVERED DRAINS WITH SIDEWALKS CULTURE, OUR CITIES WILL CONTINUE TO BE EYESORES AND A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. IF YOU LIKE BUILD 1,000 FLYOVERS, ROUNDABOUTS, AND 'ZIK MAUSOLEUMS'. IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. YOU WILL GET NO TOURISTS. WHO WANTS TO COME AND WALK ON YOUR DUSTY ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS?

USELESS PEOPLE.

LOOK AT KIGALI, RWANDA, A PLACE JUST RECOVERING FROM CIVIL WAR.

YOU CAN HARDLY SEE A GRAIN OF SAND ON THEIR ROADS.

SEE SIDEWALKS EVERYWHERE.

SEE COVERED DRAINAGE EVERYWHERE.

DO THEY HAVE TWO HEADS? AND PEOPLE IN ONITSHA AND AWKA HAVE ONE?

WHY CAN'T OBIANO MAKE ONITSHA LOOK LIKE THIS?

[img]https://themarblemedia.files./2018/03/kigali-the-most-beautiful-city-in-africa456.jpg?w=700[/img]

If you look at the above, you can see it's not a question of money or no money. It's a question of enlightenment versus ignorance. In Kigali, they build in line with modern urban planning standards and principles. In Onitsha and Awka, they just build any way that enters their thoughtless heads.

Kigali is the capital of Rwanda and should be compared to Abuja. Kigali is being developed with by their federal government unlike Anambra that hardly gets any meaning infrastructure from the FG and u should also remember that Onitsha has a bigger urban landmass than Kigali which requires more money to spread infrastructure evenly across.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by mrhowoto: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Unbiased1:

Kigali is the capital of Rwanda and should be compared to Abuja. Kigali is being developed with by their federal government unlike Anambra that hardly gets any meaning infrastructure from the FG and u should also remember that Onitsha has a bigger urban landmass than Kigali which requires more money to spread infrastructure evenly across.
I don't agree that kigali is bigger than onitsha (metropolitan inclusive ) in terms of landmass. However lagos generates more revenue than a large number of African countries but the city is an isore, dilapidated and a gheto.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2019
nwabobo:

Buildings with no equipments and manpower. That hospital is a death trap.
Oxygen prodution plant newly built by Obiano @ COOUH fully equipped

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Think Home In Industrial, Business Establishments, Obiajulu Uzodike Tells Ndigbo At 70

April 2, 2019

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Nnewi

The call for think-home on Ndigbo for establishment of their industries and companies in Igbo land, was resurrected on Monday with the gathering of who-is-who in the industrial sector in Nnewi, Anambra State, as a foremost think-home industrialist and advocate, Chief Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike marks his 70th birthday.

•Chief Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike cutting his 70th birthday cake with his wife, while former Chief Medical Director of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, NAUTH, Nnewi, Prof. Okechukwu Mbonu, supervises.

Nnewi, the industrial city of Anambra State is also being referred by some people as the ‘Japan of Africa’, due to ingenuity of the industrial operators in the area to manufacture things one will ordinarily would think is impossible to manufacture there.

Chief Uzodike, who is unarguably the first to locate his two industries –  Cutix Plc and Adswitch Plc – in Nnewi, with their headquarters also located in the town, was subsequently followed by other successful Nnewi industrialists to extablish with their headquarters also located in Nnewi.

An unapologetic think-home industrial advocate, Chief Uzodike successfully nurtured the two industries for many years, before he took Cutix Plc to the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, where it is now quoted as a public company.

Chief Uzodike’s feat and example has never failed to be recognised by Nnewi community, as it was an example worthy of emulation by every successful Nnewi industrialist, who has not only established their industries in Nnewi, but also located their headquarters in the town.

From Innoson Group of Companies, to Chikason Group, Louis Carter Group, Ibeto Group, Kotech Group, Uru Industries, just to mention a few, all the owners have followed the path toed by Chief Uzodike in establishing their industries and having their headquarters located in Nnewi, and have not regretted their decisions to toe that path.

The event which started with a Thanksgiving Mass officiated by the Catholic Bishop of Nnewi Diocese, Most Rev Hilary Odili Okeke along with other Priests, at St James’ Catholic Church, including Monsignor Onuorah, saw many sons and daughters of the state in attendance.

Bishop Okeke in his sermon during the Thanksgiving Mass described Chief Uzodike who is also a Knight of St Gregory, as a hardworking, disciplined, down-to- earth, selfless and God-fearing businessman who grew his companies from grass to grace, before taking them to the NSE.

“Uzodike showed the people of Nnewi the path to industrial development and sustenance, he was never selfish and he encouraged other Nnewi industrialists that charity can begin at home.”

Present at the Thanksgiving Mass  were His Royal Majesty, Igwe Kenneth Orizu III, Igwe Nnewi, a former Governor of Anambra State, Dame Virgy Etiaba, Senator Onyabo Obi, former People’s Democratic Party, PDP Chairman in Anambra State, Chief Dan Ulasi, Chairman,  Roban Group of Companies, Sir Rob Anwatu, eminent lawyer, Chief Damian Okolo, Managing Director of Cutix Plc, Mr Ifeanyi Uzodike, Managing Director of Adswitch Plc, Chief Emeka Nzewi and Special Assistant to Governor Willie Obiano on Youth entrepreneurship, Hon. Eloka Maduekwe.

Also in attendance were Obi Uruagu Nnewi, Chief George Onyekaba, two former Chief Medical Directors of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, NAUTH Nnewi, Prof. Okechukwu Mbono and Prof. Robinson Ofiaeli, former Commissioner of Health in the state, Prof. Brian Adinma, Managing Director of Chikason Group, Chief Linus Ilozue, former President of Nnewi Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture, Chief Humphrey Ngonadi, Hon. Ugochukwu Uzodike and other government officials and  many  captains of industry in Nnewi and beyond.

From the Thanksgiving Mass, the dignitaries retired to Con-Vaj Events Centre, Otolo Nnewi, where other eminent sons and daughters of Anambra State gathered for the birthday lecture titled: Ethics and Success in business.

In his remark, Chief Uzodike said he was marking his birthday and not celebrating because at 70, he still has something to contribute to industrial development in Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

“This is a period of stocktaking and sober reflection for me to find out whether my life as an entrepreneur has affected society positively which to me, is among the barometers to measure ones success in life.

“You people said I started the think-home industrial establishment in Nnewi and many other things you said I did, but to me, I have not achieved anything yet, l still want to make more impact in the lives of our people. We, the Igbo people of Nigeria must think fast and come to establish and invest more at home, we are not benefiting much outside.

“I have been conferred with the chieftaincy title of  Ozi Uzo Nnewi (he who shows the way in Nnewi) by the traditional ruler of Nnewi, His Royal Majesty, Igwe Kenneth Orizu III, I have been honoured by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, with Honorary Doctor of Science Degree, and a National honour of Officer of the Order of the Niger, OON by the Federal Government, and that does not mean that I should retire from contributing to the growth and development of our people.”
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
NNEWI WITH OVER 100 MEDIUM SIZE INDUSTRIES AND OVER 5000 SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IS STILL MAKING BILLION OF DOLLARS!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.