Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059628 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2019
nonsobaba:
It is not everything you call the government. What are Nnewi billionaires doing with their billions? Awka Etiti has far less billionaires than Nnewi but they have constructed virtually all their roads. Only one man in Neni built almost all the community roads in his town. Same thing in Osumenyi and elsewhere. But Nnewi people always like to display village sense.

Noted.
Construct ur own fathers compound and stop running around nairaland like unemployed fellow.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
nonsobaba:
Don't get your hopes too high. Sierra Leone became a colony of Nigeria after our soldiers helped them to quell their civil war. Since then, they have depended on Nigeria and Nigerians for almost everything. They buy almost everything from Nigeria, even speak our pidgin english and have the Nigerian accent. Right now, Innoson has not even captured Igboland and you are dreaming of abroad.

Go and look for job and get yourself employed to free your mind from negativities because it is eating u up.

Get busy.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
omadeltason:
this guy I saw ur quote comment in one Yoruba thread fighting both Anambra and PH you must be a fool useless Afonja man I will screenshot ur comments here yoloba demon.

He is suffering from frustration of unemployment and low income.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
raker300:
nnewi/Oba was done by Obiano. Even street lights have been installed on the road. Get your facts right.

I posted it here along with 4 other roads in Nnewi

Please come to nnewi and snap it at night.

I came back, I was marvelled on what I saw.

Even inner streets roads are tiled noww with street light.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] Peter Obi paid trolls like you won't see any good in anything Obiano has done in Nnewi. Nnewi is still half village, half town and shouldn't expect the kind of government interventions in our main cities of Onitsha and Awka but Obiano has still gone ahead to fix their roads and provide them with streetlights. Obiano has also intervened in erosion control projects in umudim and nnewichi but the gods of nnewiland must be punishing Nnewi for the neglect of the town by their billionaire sons because for every erosion site that Obiano tackles in Nnewi, two new ones surface. What are Nnewi billionaires doing with their billions?

Just get a job or should I offer u one....

U need to get busy and avoid been frustrated.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2019
The roads in nnewi are okay just maintenance which needs to be done by obiano.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] Mad boy. Go take your drugs.
poor shit if you don't take time I will jail ur future idiot old fool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 5:09pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:

Please leave that idiot called Dawatnama whose real name is Ebuka Iheabunike for me to deal with him.

I am now at Golden Tulip Agulu Lake for 5nights. I will eat and troll, eat, drink and troll.

Ebuka the poverty inflicted idiot i am ready for you. I will deal with you here and if i catch you offline you will spend some time at SARS Awkuzu then you will know that nwoke n nwoke ra bu n onu. Bastard
poor man quote with no like ewu Gambia nwoke Uchu.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
omadeltason:
just now I understand thst @nonsobaba and #nonsowow na same idiot worthless person use same monikers to cos problems here on nairaland all the time yoloba demons.

Yes, he a bit frustrated with life and that has made his thought full of negativities.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:

Please leave that idiot called Dawatnama whose real name is Ebuka Iheabunike for me to deal with him.

I am now at Golden Tulip Agulu Lake for 5nights. I will eat and troll, eat, drink and troll.

Ebuka the poverty inflicted idiot i am ready for you. I will deal with you here and if i catch you offline you will spend some time at SARS Awkuzu then you will know that nwoke n nwoke ra bu n onu. Bastard

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bro u go kill me on nairaland one day....lolzzzz

Nwoke na ibe ya ra bu na onu....lolzzzz
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 5:48pm On May 08, 2019
You never know me, i dey jejely dey wait for that idiot.

Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bro u go kill me on nairaland one day....lolzzzz

Nwoke na ibe ya ra bu na onu....lolzzzz
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:
You never know me, i dey jejely dey wait for that idiot.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz.....I give up.

The human being is high on Somalia weed.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
That idiot called Dawatnama is a useless hopeless poverty inflicted bum. If you see where this pig is living with his fat wife and his little boy you will spit. That guy is a pig. Poverty has turned the guy into a mad man of which he usually comes here to exhibit. What he does in Lagos is agbero work. Pictures will speak soon.

Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzzzzzz.....I give up.

The human being is high on Somalia weed.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:
That idiot called Dawatnama is a useless hopeless poverty inflicted bum. If you see where this pig is living with his fat wife and his little boy you will spit. That guy is a pig. Poverty has turned the guy into a mad man of which he usually comes here to exhibit. What he does in Lagos is agbero work. Pictures will speak soon.

Chineke, biko nwayo...akanyo....

His actions is and languages speaks of whom he is.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
That idiot is a dirty agbero Lagos, he smokes weed, you need to see his lips, you will spit on him

Osagyefo98:

Chineke, biko nwayo...akanyo....

His actions is and languages speaks of whom he is.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 7:52pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:
That idiot is a dirty agbero Lagos, he smokes weed, you need to see his lips, you will spit on him

na your fellow human being u dey describe like this oo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:00pm On May 08, 2019
Obiano ask Anambra communities to.protect government facilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0HiT9MS5k

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 8:07pm On May 08, 2019
The bastard called Ebuka Iheabunike(Dawatnama) has been insulting me since last year, any little thing he will call you names even when he is living in a piggery house in Lagos. I have taken enough of his insults, so this time around am not gonna take rubbish from him anymore. I want him to respond to my comment and say pim then the world will see this jobless hopeless useless poverty infested Lagos agbero that smokes weed all the time.

Unbiased1:

na your fellow human being u dey describe like this oo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 11:32pm On May 08, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Just get a job or should I offer u one....

U need to get busy and avoid been frustrated.
[/s] Senile fool. You never still get sense
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 08, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] Senile fool. You never still get sense

Get a job or I will offer u one.

Loneliness and frustration breeds negativities and vulgar due to stress of life and not living up to expectations.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 08, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] Sick rat!

U need a job or an opportunity to be free.

Loneliness and frustration breeds negativities and vulgar due to stress of life and not living up to expectations.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 11:51pm On May 08, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

U need a job or an opportunity to be free.

[/s] grin grin Fool, you were keeping vigil all evening waiting for me to log in to nairaland. You need help. The attention you so crave for here is not the solution to your brain retardation cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] grin grin Fool, you were keeping vigil all evening waiting for me to log in to nairaland. You need help. The attention you so crave for here is not the solution to your brain retardation cheesy

Get a job, don't get angry unnecessarily.

your life is now an overblown frustration and that's why u don't think rightly.

negativities have consumed ur soul...and has eaten u up.

that's the attribute of tired life.

Get or job or ask I will offer you one to save your soul.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 7:30am On May 09, 2019
Ossy and Nonso abeg e don do. Make peace reign in una hearts.

Where's the jobless hopeless weed smoker called Ebuka Iheabunike(Dawatnama) i am still waiting for you oh.

Goodmorning from the 5 star Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort. 2 more nights to go.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by weownthewest: 9:27am On May 09, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s][/s] Senile fool. You never still get sense
For NonsoWow or Nonsobaba that hardly responds when attacked to be vituperating shows that there is truth to this story.
Osagyefo98:

Get a job, don't get angry unnecessarily.

your life is now an overblown frustration and that's why u don't think rightly.

negativities have consumed ur soul...and has eaten u up.

that's the attribute of tired life.

Get or job or ask I will offer you one to save your soul.
Guy where did you buy your antidote?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by teufelein(f): 10:00am On May 09, 2019
New Onisha Business Center....

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXr8p: 5:12pm On May 09, 2019
Where's the hopeless useless poverty inflicted agbero called Ebuka Iheabunike(Dawatnama)?

A very goodevening to my well wishers from the 5 star Golden Tulip Agulu Lake. Ebuka if i catch you offline you go sleep at SARS Awkuzu for one week. Ebuka i will track you down with your phone number and lock you up.

Na me and you henceforth. Enough is enough. We have made money, we are now looking for case. I was just coming back from SARS Awkuzu where i went to drop some brown envelopes onto your matter, you go see how i go treat your fvck up.

Nwoke na ibe ya ra bu n onu. Idiotic weed smoker

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
Newly licensed Polytechnic Grundtvig Polytechnic, Oba, Anambra state,

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: LOVEALAIGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.