Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059208 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

It's a park that will have ornamental trees, well grassed secured with iron grill so that trespassers won't encroach on it. It will be just like what we have at Borromew junction Onitsha

Good, but that whole unizik junction needs major cleanup. They need to relocate all major bus parks from that axis which contributes to the chaos and congestion or require that they fence themselves off from the expressway. All keke also need to park off-road while "loading".

The state government should also think about leasing a large expanse of land at Agu-Awka area and building a large city bus park there and requiring all inter-city and inter-state buses like Eastern Mass, TRACAS, Rivers Transport Company, ABC, God is Good, etc to ticket and load passengers from there. It will open up the area for development and from there into the city people can get taxi services or use Keke to go home.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Commissioner of works inspecting the construction of internal roads within the Anambra State Polytechnic Mgbakwu, Awka north LGA.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Traveling thru Anambra roads.

Obiano really tried in village roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
One can clearly view Harbor industrial layout when second Niger bridge is completed by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2019
From this picture I got from JB website, the massive industrial layout is general cotton mill Onitsha, I thought they said it was demolished to give way for Sab Miller, from this picture the cotton mill is still there behind Sab

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
I’ll start posting pictures of villages in Anambra so pple here would understand Anambra did not start at Onitsha and end at Awka.

So many places require equal attention and should not be left abandoned.

Ekwulobia market area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Don’t remember the name of this river bt it’s close to Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
From mgbaku village.

There newly tarred road

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Heading to Nnewi from agulu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Osha

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Xander85:

Was watching the news yesterday, and there was a report on the launch of the one-person-four-trees campaign in Abuja! The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? I'm aware that the Nigeria political-economy as presently set up is unfair and unfavourable to a huge commercial city like Onitsha that gets not enough attention from the federal gov't in relation to its size and importance, but what has the Obiano admin' done to mitigate some of these environmental challenges? Has a adequate, aggressive and sustainable refuse disposal and management system been put in place for Onitsha? Has there been a concerted effort to fill up Onitsha with trees that will help mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? If so, care to share the links or youtube videos to support your assertion?

The only areas the Obiano admin' has done relatively well is in agriculture, security (the Ozubulu massacre largely lowered his points on security in the state), and to some extent the aku-luo-uno initiative! Other areas like reticulated water supply, guaranteed gas-powered electricity supply to industrial clusters, urban renewal and real-estate development and plugging of loopholes in IGR collection.....in these areas and more, the gov't is yet to pull its socks up and deliver as expected!

The Obiano admin has about two more years left to finish its second term! Where is the Dubai and 2 billion dollar airport he promise Ndi Anambra? I hope he supports either Soludo or Chidoka to replace him, as Anambra needs a bit of cerebral, out-of-the-box thinking to help it achieve its full potential! Right now it's not firing on all cylinders, no matter how much you, your other multiple monikers and your fellow otimpkus would want us to believe otherwise!
Let's discuss.. Which other state in Nigeria does not have a refuse disposal problem? Why are you only calling out only obiano about this? Since you claim it's because of your love for igbo, is Anambra the only igbo state? Also do you realize erosion problem is bigger issue in Anambra than refuse disposal and do you know how much this government has spent on tackling erosion?

Also you must be a clown to expect obiano to turn Anambra to dubai in a government that faced recession and oil price crash... About IGR, the same Obiano increased the state IGR from less than 400 million to some billions today!

How will you know about the transformation in Awka for instance from before Obiano's when you have not stepped foot in Awka since Obiano became governor? How will you realize about the improvement in electricity when you don't even have anyone to call to confirm other than being a nuisance online

Finally I find it laughable when clowns like you mention Chidoka like he's some sort of messiah, Chidoka I dont think will ever be Anambra governor and apart from that he doesn't have any meaningful antecedent except always playing to the gallery and posing for cameras. Chidoka like peter obi likes attention very much and always jumps on issues to remain relevant, thats why unintelligent folks like you are impressed.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
globemoney:

Let's discuss.. Which other state in Nigeria does not have a refuse disposal problem? Why are you only calling out only obiano about this? Since you claim it's because of your love for igbo, is Anambra the only igbo state? Also do you realize erosion problem is bigger issue in Anambra than refuse disposal and do you know how much this government has spent on tackling erosion?

Also you must be a clown to expect obiano to turn Anambra to dubai in a government that faced recession and oil price crash... About IGR, the same Obiano increased the state IGR from less than 400 million to some billions today!

How will you know about the transformation in Awka for instance from before Obiano's when you have not stepped foot in Awka since Obiano became governor? How will you realize about the improvement in electricity when you don't even have anyone to call to confirm other than being a nuisance online

Finally I find it laughable when clowns like you mention Chidoka like he's some sort of messiah, Chidoka I dont think will ever be Anambra governor and apart from that he doesn't have any meaningful antecedent except always playing to the gallery and posing for cameras. Chidoka like peter obi likes attention very much and always jumps on issues to remain relevant, thats why unintelligent folks like you are impressed.
Finally someone is speaking my mind on Chidoka.
As much as I like Chidoka as a true lover of the Igbo cause, I still think there are people who would do a better job than him as Governor. I find it hard to see Chidoka as a technocrat.
Soludo or some other person we don't know of yet that has that profile should move the state a step higher.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
raker300:
I’ll start posting pictures of villages in Anambra so pple here would understand Anambra did not start at Onitsha and end at Awka.

Ekwulobia market area

Please do, very Important make massive both all bad roads anywhere sited.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Omnibus:
As much as I like Chidoka as a true lover of the Igbo cause, I still think there are people who would do a better job than him as Governor. I find it hard to see Chidoka as a technocrat.
Soludo or some other person we don't know of yet that has that profile should move the state a step higher.
You are right. Chidoka is a pretender like Peter Obi. He has nothing upstairs. If you followed the 2017 guber debate closely, you would realise that he was out of touch with Anambra people. The clown was talking about reviving Igbo culture, ICT nonsense and other funny gibberish when basic infrastructure is Anambra's challenge. Chidoka is not a threat at all to APGA in 2021. I have it on very good authority that he will be the PDP candidate for the election. My worry is Ifeanyi Ubah who shares money, buses and motorcycles whenever election is near.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2019
raker300:

Ekwulobia market area
This picture isn't Ekwulobia market , the area doesn't have that kind of soil, and the market is a very busy market, also the area
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2019
raker300:

Ekwulobia market area
This picture isn't Ekwulobia market , the area doesn't have this kind of soil, and the market always busy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DawatNama(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Omnibus:

just for quoting sake but I don't know if I'm replying one of the miscreants here but benefit of doubt is given.

A dead Chidioka is better than a living kai kai Obiano. When people talk of antecedents and I will be forced to ask who knew Obiano before he became a governor.
Chidioka apart from being unapologetically Igbo know what to be put in place for Anambra State to move forward unlike the former Houston Uber drinking away our Commonwealth in Awka.
Chidioka built a state of the art IT facility center in his hometown Obosi and I know many people that were employed in FRSC when he held sway. How many did Obiano build except sharing money with 5 different traditional rulers from Aguleri and building a Catholic Church in his village with our wealth.

The Agu Oka kai kai governor was threatening IPOB for protesting in Anambra State but was paying Herdsmen compensations after destroying our people farmlands.

The Kai kai man at Agu Oka is a fatal mistake whether you believe it or don't, putting him and Chidioka on the same page is like putting and elephant and ant on a seesaw.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Ebuka shut up you lying fool. When sane people are talking weed smoker like you should shut up.

[s]
DawatNama:

just for quoting sake but I don't know if I'm replying one of the miscreants here but benefit of doubt is given.

A dead Chidioka is better than a living kai kai Obiano. When people talk of antecedents and I will be forced to ask who knew Obiano before he became a governor.
Chidioka apart from being unapologetically Igbo know what to be put in place for Anambra State to move forward unlike the former Houston Uber drinking away our Commonwealth in Awka.
Chidioka built a state of the art IT facility center in his hometown Obosi and I know many people that were employed in FRSC when he held sway. How many did Obiano build except sharing money with 5 different traditional rulers from Aguleri and building a Catholic Church in his village with our wealth.

The Agu Oka kai kai governor was threatening IPOB for protesting in Anambra State but was paying Herdsmen compensations after destroying our people farmlands.

The Kai kai man at Agu Oka is a fatal mistake whether you believe it or don't, putting him and Chidioka on the same page is like putting and elephant and ant on a seesaw.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Even that doesn't look like any village in Anambra. The vegetation and soil color different from what is obtained in rural parts of Anambra

Raker300, always verify any pic or ask question for clarification.

TundeBricklayer:

This picture isn't Ekwulobia market , the area doesn't have that kind of soil, and the market and the always busy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
DawatNama:

Nobody is comparing Chidoka and Obiano.
Obiano will see out his term already so nothing can be done again.
We are talking about the one who would replace Obiano, and I would choose a soludo over a Chidoka.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

This picture isn't Ekwulobia market , the area doesn't have that kind of soil, and the market and the always busy
Isn't it obvious thats a picture of yorubaland? Yoruba buildings are not difficult to spot

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
DawatNama:

[s]just for quoting sake but I don't know if I'm replying one of the miscreants here but benefit of doubt is given.

The Kai kai man at Agu Oka is a fatal mistake whether you believe it or don't, putting him and Chidioka on the same page is like putting and elephant and ant on a seesaw.[/s]
Onuku... Face your shop or get educated.. Obiano is already a 2 term governor so keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
NonsoWow:
You are right. Chidoka is a pretender like Peter Obi. He has nothing upstairs. If you followed the 2017 guber debate closely, you would realise that he was out of touch with Anambra people. The clown was talking about reviving Igbo culture, ICT nonsense and other funny gibberish when basic infrastructure is Anambra's challenge. Chidoka is not a threat at all to APGA in 2021. I have it on very good authority that he will be the PDP candidate for the election. My worry is Ifeanyi Ubah who shares money, buses and motorcycles whenever election is near.
Andy Ubah will likely get the APC ticket.. Ifeanyi Ubah is not a threat any day.. We all know how he won his senatorial seat.. As for Chidoka, the moment he's announced as PDP candidate then the election will be between APGA and APC as usual cheesy cheesy

cc.. christiannorth
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
NonsoWow:

No worry about Ifeanyi, if he wins is still okay because na anambra south
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Even that doesn't look like any village in Anambra. The vegetation and soil color different from what is obtained in rural parts of Anambra

Raker300, always verify any pic or ask question for clarification.

That place doesn't look like the ever busy Ekwulobia market I pass through once a week, maybe another Ekwulobia in another state.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
globemoney:

Andy Ubah will likely get the APC ticket.. Ifeanyi Ubah is not a threat any day.. We all know how he won his senatorial seat.. As for Chidoka, the moment he's announced as PDP candidate then the election will be between APGA and APC as usual cheesy cheesy

cc.. christiannorth

Then surprisingly Ifeanyi will pull the rug off una feet.

Don't be over confident.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Omnibus:
Nobody is comparing Chidoka and Obiano.
Obiano will see out his term already so nothing can be done again.
We are talking about the one who would replace Obiano, and I would choose a soludo over a Chidoka.
I choose Soludo over Chidoka who can't win chairmanship of his Idemili North LGA if he dares to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Then surprisingly Ifeanyi will pull the rug off una feet.

Don't be over confident.
Ok, lets watch.. The Andy Ubah Vs Ifeanyi Ubah fight if Ifeanyi Ubah gets the ticket will kill APC chances..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yyeske:
I choose Soludo over Chidoka who can't win chairmanship of his Idemili North LGA if he dares to contest.
Chidoka is only popular online because he's a media person, he couldn't even secure house of reps seat for his brother. APGA should just hand over the ticket to soludo and it will be a walk over. Most ndi Anambra want Soludo to replace obiano

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
globemoney:

Ok, lets watch.. The Andy Ubah Vs Ifeanyi Ubah fight if Ifeanyi Ubah gets the ticket will kill APC chances..

From verifiable sources

Ifeanyi Ubah will run under YPP
Andy Ubah APC
Then apga

and u know what the three have in common. They are in good books of APC and presidency,
So there will be neutrality on security from presidency.

Money and Influence will now decide.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
globemoney:

Chidoka is only popular online because he's a media person, he couldn't even secure house of reps seat for his brother. APGA should just hand over the ticket to soludo and it will be a walk over. Most ndi Anambra want Soludo to replace obiano

If Apga brings soludo then it is doomed.

Apga should continue on her age long of giving us neutral bodies who doesn't have much loyalty or hefty godfather's to settle.

Soludo has many, so he is a bad market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.