Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2052121 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
raker300:
saw this in the morning and have been basking in the euphoria that we’re moving forward

Was initially sceptical about this project! Like most big-ticket projects in the South-East, i wasn’t expecting it to be built never mind adhering to the quality and specifications as shown in the render! I’m feeling cautiously optimistic now after seeing the level and high quality of work already done!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
A visit to Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam -
with James Eze and Joe Nwabrije

Behold the modern, impressive and fully automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam.

With a daily milling capacity of 60 tonnes and a yearly capacity of about 40,000 tonnes, the rice mill co-owned by the Anambra State Government and Chief Cosmas Maduka, an Nnewi-born billionaire businessman and owner of Cosharis Motors, was started in 2017. It has now commenced operation.

The construction of this rice mill was aided by the enabling environment created by Gov Willie Obiano whose passion for agriculture, investment in security and the Akulue-uno drive ensured that this great milestone was achieved.

Ikenna Aniagboso
Igbariam.

How can I get this Rice in Lagos..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Armon:

How can I get this Rice in Lagos..
Visit their website

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2019

It's a New Week at RainbowCinemasOnitsha.
Movie Guide for the New Week...
Remember, #kasanovathemovie drops today!!
Don't miss it yo!!
For more details please dm or call - 09094444519

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
See Gombe international conference center...is apt on aesthetic design... unbelievable structure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SA8BdxSynw

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Where is the cursed useless pig called ebuka iheabunike aka dawatnama? I am back for you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Work Picks up Speed on the Biggest Conference Center in the South East.

Construction work has gathered momentum on the International Conference Center, Awka.
A recent visit to the construction site raises hope on the likely delivery of the project on schedule.

The Center is likely to become the biggest Conference Center in the South East with a sitting capacity of 5000 people at a time. It is one of the major legacy projects of the Governor Willie Obiano administration.

On completion, it will have a grand entrance foyer with atrium, collapsible grand auditorium, exhibition hall, meeting rooms, green room, workshop/seminar areas for professionals, an expansive parking lot and a magnificent outdoor scenery.

Watch the video below for more details...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhaUofKlz9k

Good development

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2019
He Echoed Akulue Uno, but had to first create an enabling and secure environment......Ndi Anambra, Cosharis Rice is here.

James Eze wrote!!!
Obiano to soon Commission the Most Ultramodern Rice Mill in South East.

A new rice mill with a production capacity of 40,000 metric tonnes a year is ready for commissioning in Igbariam Anambra State.

The mill is an offshoot of the growing partnership between Anambra State Government and Coscharis Farms Limited owned by the Coscharis Group.

The fully automated mill has a capacity to produce the finest quality of rice at 60 tonnes per day.

During a recent visit to the mill with Joe Nwabrije and Iyke Aniagboso, the General Manager of Coscharis Farms Ltd, Mr Bharat Bhushan Dhir assured that the mill was ready for commissioning since it has since gone into operation.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Massive production going on right now

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MERCHANDISER: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Ttipsy:
Hence there's another International Airport in DELTA state @Warri. the international airport @Asaba is supposed to be located in ANAMBRA. in my opinion Delta shouldn't have 2 Airports
the airport is build to serve anambra
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Armon:
See Gombe international conference center...is apt on aesthetic design... unbelievable structure...

And what about it..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Armon:

One can tell a qualified contractor that knows his stuff built this! It's to world-class standards!

I would have preferred Umahi built something like this in Abakaliki instead of the Ecumenical centre he built! Or better still, save that money and add to the airport he plans to build! I don't see the point in spending billions building a prayer house when there are churches everywhere....even a conference centre like the one shown here could have been used for state prayer meetings!

Another thing i like about this one built in Gombe is that it's tastefully done and the lighting is understated and not over the top like Umahi did with the ecumenical centre in Abakaliki! This is not taking anything away from Umahis' efforts as they're a damn sight more than what all his predecessors put together have done! Just that he can take a few tips from this going forward.

Attached is a Youtube clip of the centre in Abakaliki, which i think is a commendable effort.....just that they need to tone down on the decorations, fixtures and fittings for future jobs. The planned airport should look more like the Gombe conference centre smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAImxKEjoOY

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Logobenz0: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2019
@ please have they started the construction of Awka millennium city

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
Yes they have started, Hydroform brick factory behind CBN, that was given contract to fence the city, they are very busy molding bricks unlike before the factory barely open for business, I haven't gone there yet, I do see heavy duty vehicles written millennium city on them plying the route to the new city, On Thursday I saw two brand new Cement mixer trucks the acquired for the city, I will visit when I'm less busy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
Pictures of construction of access roads to the Millennium city as of end of last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Megarule: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ebonyi state governor has done well!!!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Megarule: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

Yes they have started, Hydroform brick factory behind CBN, that was given contract to fence the city, they are very busy molding bricks unlike before the factory barely open for business, I haven't gone there yet, I do see heavy duty vehicles written millennium city on them plying the route to the new city, On Thursday I saw two brand new Cement mixer trucks the acquired for the city, I will visit when I'm less busy
pls go as soon as you can and update us with pictures. Thanks for all your efforts. I appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Logobenz0: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

Pictures of construction of access roads to the Millennium city as of end of last
Nice one. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Logobenz0: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

Nice one bro. Please try and visit anytime you're less busy and update us with pictures. Thank you very much and God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Youtube clip of the new Coscharis rice mill.

What makes me happy the most is the Anambra youth that have got jobs from this new venture!

Coscharis, Dr Maduka and Nestoil are the largest private investors in Anambra state! If there's anyone else to equal them, i'm all ears..abi na eyes.

When you consider there are about 50 high networth Anambrans as wealthy or even wealthier than these three, then you begin to understand there's still a lot more to do regarding the aku-luo-uno initiative!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbv7VVcxcCw

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
IGBOSON1:

What makes me happy the most is the Anambra youth that have got jobs from this new venture!

Coscharis, Dr Maduka and Nestoil are the largest private investors in Anambra state! If there's anyone else to equal them, i'm all ears..abi na eyes.

When you consider there are about 50 high networth Anambrans as wealthy or even wealthier than these three, then you begin to understand there's still a lot more to do regarding the aku-luo-uno initiative!

Then where will you place Dozzy group and Chikason?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anambra state is currently trending and it's not for something good. People have already come up with the hash tag #ObianoFailed.
Pls what exactly is happening in Anambra?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
see tweets

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
more tweets

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
With what I'm seeing online, the end of Obiano and APGA has finally come. You guys that update this thread are really leaving lots of things out.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sunriserealtors: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Invest in Immaculate Garden Estate
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anago0147: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Where is the cursed useless pig called ebuka iheabunike aka dawatnama? I am back for you
. You this ediot

You have started again abi

Let me just dey one side dey watch you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Useless dirty abakaleke miscreant. Who called you here? We are not talking about gala here

[s]
Anago0147:
. You this ediot
ou have started again abiet me just dey one side dey watch you
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Good development

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
IGBOSON1:

That is the happiness of everyone

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Finally coming to Awka, TEDx Talks.

Register to attend at www.tedxawka.com to get insights about business, finance, agriculture, health, women empowerment, ICT, youths and leadership etc.

TEDx promotes ideas worth sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Unbiased1:
more tweets
Face delta state this boy..
O ginidi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1312) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.