Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2022606 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1303) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Actually I have a lot more inside information than you do and I am not fooled by a drone footage which you claim is a "visibility" (FEASIBILITY) study. Airports are not built on ChannelsTV or other TV stations, they are built by engineering experts and there is a feasibility, design, assessment, funding, and tendering process every organized project goes through. Obiano has wasted enough of our resources taking shortcuts on how projects are supposed to be conceptualized and delivered. His administration has received well over 500 billion naira over the past 6 years and when you see the undulating, unaligned and still uncompleted freeway he built between Amawbia and Ifite-Awka that is what you get when you don't do things properly but rush to promote yourself on media.

You claim Anambra is the hub of commerce and industry in the East without giving any figures to back up your claim. Where is your data? As for export of agro produce, 99% of whatever Nigeria exports in agro produce does not go by air freight it goes by sea and that includes cocoa, palm kernel, and cashew. Again, anybody that actually did a feasibility study would shoot down the idea of a cargo airport because the demand is just not there. But if you don't thin so maybe I should introduce you to the DHL MD so you can get some actual figures on what comprises air freight in Nigeria.

As for the aviation fuel angle and so-called selling point for Orient Petroleum, maybe/maybe not. But where is the feasibility study? On empirical evidence it is pretty difficult to justify with the puny size of the Orient refinery (less than 5,000 barrels per day) and with competition starting from Warri, Port Harcourt and Lagos where Dangote is building a massive refinery.

Finally, for those developing heart attack and feeling the need to hurl insults my way, kiss my a$$ and a big Fk U to the slowpoke VAQAXY and his entire stupid lineage. I will continue to criticize and profer suggestions to Anambra State government because it is my home state and I have a right to do so.

Anambralstson:

Like I said stop wasting your energy, initially you were arguing there was no visibility study and others before the takeoff until I provided the evidence, you can't be arguing on what you have little knowledge on, the airport is ongoing already, just chill and watch out, if cargo airport doesn't work in Imo state it dosent mean it will not work in Anambra, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industry in East, most of cargo importers and exporters are Anambarians, we know the stress our people go through to export Agro products to US and UK using MMIA Lagos, mind you the cargo airport is very close to Agro belt areas both within and outside the state, Benue and Kogi, like I said earlier the Airport is designed to serve as aviation fuel selling point for Orient Petroleum, stop stressing yourself, allow Anambra to do their thing, you don't know more than great minds involve in the project, the state government involved major stakeholders before embarking on the project, we don’t need to beg any airline our own AirPeace will service the route.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Another trashy post.

Help yourself out and take a sniper. No amount of wolf crying will change what's on ground.

Anambra international airport is ongoing, the best you can do is to either keep quiet or just kill yourself. You are not from Anambra, so therefore why are you worried about our project and what our governor is doing.

You know this much but your life is still useless and miserable. You know this much but you cannot even lead your immediate family.

Your useless solutions are not needed, nairaland is not the office of government of Anambra state. No one takes your posts beyond this forum.

You can cry all that you want but we can never allow you have your way on this forum. That's a promise. Useless frustrated old man that should go and die somewhere.

Anambra international airport shall be the best and busiest in Nigeria. Now write another essay for us. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Actually I have a lot more inside information than you do and I am not fooled by a drone footage which you claim is a "visibility" (FEASIBILITY) study. Airports are not built on ChannelsTV or other TV stations, they are built by engineering experts and there is a feasibility, design, assessment, funding, and tendering process every organized project goes through. Obiano has wasted enough of our resources taking shortcuts on how projects are supposed to be conceptualized and delivered. His administration has received well over 500 billion naira over the past 6 years and when you see the undulating, unaligned and still uncompleted freeway he built between Amawbia and Ifite-Awka that is what you get when you don't do things properly but rush to promote yourself on media. You claim Anambra is the hub of commerce and industry in the East without giving any figures to back up your claim. Where is your data? As for export of agro produce, 99% of whatever Nigeria exports in agro produce does not go by air freight it goes by sea and that includes cocoa, palm kernel, and cashew. Again, anybody that actually did a feasibility study would shoot down the idea of a cargo airport because the demand is just not there. But if you don't thin so maybe I should introduce you to the DHL MD so you can get some actual figures on what comprises air freight in Nigeria. As for the aviation fuel angle and so-called selling point for Orient Petroleum, maybe/maybe not. But where is the feasibility study? On empirical evidence it is pretty difficult to justify with the puny size of the Orient refinery (less than 5,000 barrels per day) and with competition starting from Warri, Port Harcourt and Lagos where Dangote is building a massive refinery. inally, for those developing heart attack and feeling the need to hurl insults my way, kiss my a$$. I will continue to criticize and profer suggestions to Anambra State government because it is my home state and I have a right to do so. I suggest such idiots go and improve on the poor education they receive to become more intelligent in discussions.
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2020
You have stated the facts.

Anambralstson:

Like I said stop wasting your energy, initially you were arguing there was no visibility study and others before the takeoff until I provided the evidence, you can't be arguing on what you have little knowledge on, the airport is ongoing already, just chill and watch out, if cargo airport doesn't work in Imo state it dosent mean it will not work in Anambra, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industry in East, most of cargo importers and exporters are Anambarians, we know the stress our people go through to export Agro products to US and UK using MMIA Lagos, mind you the cargo airport is very close to Agro belt areas both within and outside the state, Benue and Kogi, like I said earlier the Airport is designed to serve as aviation fuel selling point for Orient Petroleum, stop stressing yourself, allow Anambra to do their thing, you don't know more than great minds involve in the project, the state government involved major stakeholders before embarking on the project, we don’t need to beg any airline our own AirPeace will service the route.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
VAQAXY the little monkey that must run after every single post I write here. You are certainly obsessed with me like the small, pathetic, slow minded buffoon that you are.

Go on little boy, quote and reply this one. Come on Monkey.

VAQAXY:
Another trashy post.

Help yourself out and take a sniper. No amount of wolf crying will change what's on ground.

Anambra international airport is ongoing, the best you can do is to either keep quiet or just kill yourself. You are not from Anambra, so therefore why are you worried about our project and what our governor is doing.

You know this much but your life is still useless and miserable. You know this much but you cannot even lead your immediate family.

Your useless solutions are not needed, nairaland is not the office of government of Anambra state. No one takes your posts beyond this forum.

You can cry all that you want but we can never allow you have your way on this forum. That's a promise. Useless frustrated old man that should go and die somewhere.

Anambra international airport shall be the best and busiest in Nigeria. Now write another essay for us. cheesy

[s][/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Mktinsight the cursed heartbroken frustrated vagabond, you know why you cannot openly quote me other than hiding my name inside your post, because you know I had tear you to shreds lol

You can never have your way on this thread so far as I am here. You had sleepless night posting all through night while sane people were enjoying their sleep.

Till this hour you are still joblessly around. It can only depict a broken man with no family, no wife , no kids, no love, no happiness, for you to toil on this thread night and day only to fail woefully on your mission. Lol

We are not buying your crap here and it will never fly on this thread so far as I am here. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:
VAQAXY the little monkey that must run after every single post I write here. You are certainly obsessed with me like the small, pathetic, slow minded buffoon that you are.
o on little boy, quote and reply this one. Come on Monkey.
[/s]

Useless frustrated cursed broken old man like you shouldn't be in public circulation.

You spent the whole night on this thread trying to no avail, that shows who is a monkey here.

You are so cursed that you did similar thing on omambaladotcom, and now you are here with the same mission. We shall never allow you demonic fellow to have your way on this thread. No way for you here, you can trust me on that. Cursed old monkey. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Monkey, monkey follow me. Monkey here come. Monkey VAQAXY come on I am here. Come and eat some peanuts. Monkey. grin grin

What a silly idiot you are. Your illegitimate mother must have thrown you over the fence when you were born to the point you lived with rats and ate garbage to survive which led to your filthy look and poor brain development before one Aboki now carried you to his room in an uncompleted building and chained you next to his pet monkey. That tragic upbringing is why you are so unredeemably dull and stupid and contribute nothing in life.

Come on monkey. Reply this one. Fool.

VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Useless frustrated cursed broken old man like you shouldn't be in public circulation.

You spent the whole night on this thread trying to no avail, that shows who is a monkey here.

You are so cursed that you did similar thing on omambaladotcom, and now you are here with the same mission. We shall never allow you demonic fellow to have your way on this thread. No way for you here, you can trust me on that. Cursed old monkey. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Your useless father is a monkey

Your useless mother is a monkey

You are a cursed frustrated vagabond that has no love, no family to love, no relation to love. You are almost alone in life no wonder you sleep and woke up on nairaland. You spent the whole night here while we were enjoying our sleep with our loved ones. But because you have no one in your life, you were all alone here like a ghost.

Your life is in shambles, no wonder you had nothing else going for you except sleeping on this thread trying to confuse yourself with your demonic thoughts. You can't confuse us because we are wise.

Your filthy self should be your primary concern, fix your miserable life first before coming here to advise a whole state government .

Your useless father wasted all his life with prostitutes while others were contesting elections to lead their states. Your useless mother was a well known prostitute that also wasted her life.

Now you see why you are useless and frustrated in life, you came from a useless cursed background. It is now manifestly clear to everyone here.

Take note, you can never have your way on this thread. My duty is to be here to cure your madness once and for once. Cursed miserable filthy old vagabond.

I am waiting for your next reply bastard. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Monkey, monkey follow me. Monkey here come. Monkey VAQAXY come on I am here. Come and eat some peanuts. Monkey. DWhat a silly idiot you are. Your illegitimate mother must have thrown you over the fence when you were born to the point you lived with rats and ate garbage to survive which led to your filthy look and poor brain development before one Aboki now carried you to his room in an uncompleted building and chained you next to his pet monkey. That tragic upbringing is why you are so unredeemably dull and stupid and contribute nothing in life. Come on monkey. Reply this one. Fool.
[/s]

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2020
I am begging all of you, no one should respond to Mktinsight again. Leave just me and him to do this. I know exactly how to cure his madness, we did it together in omambaladotcom. Lets do it again.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
mktinsight you are getting frustrated already. Take it easy. Nobody knows you. You can't be hiding in a faceless forum to post rubbish. Nobody reads your worthless post in the Anambra government except that you are just trying to make your anonymous ego feel good. Like VAQAXY advised you, go and die. Your miserable life is enough for you to worry about. I know who you really are but nairaland rules forbids us to reveal the real identity of members or else I would have flooded this thread with your ugly pictures. Take care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2020
mktinsight:
Actually I have a lot more inside information than you do and I am not fooled by a drone footage which you claim is a "visibility" (FEASIBILITY) study. Airports are not built on ChannelsTV or other TV stations, they are built by engineering experts and there is a feasibility, design, assessment, funding, and tendering process every organized project goes through. Obiano has wasted enough of our resources taking shortcuts on how projects are supposed to be conceptualized and delivered. His administration has received well over 500 billion naira over the past 6 years and when you see the undulating, unaligned and still uncompleted freeway he built between Amawbia and Ifite-Awka that is what you get when you don't do things properly but rush to promote yourself on media.

You claim Anambra is the hub of commerce and industry in the East without giving any figures to back up your claim. Where is your data? As for export of agro produce, 99% of whatever Nigeria exports in agro produce does not go by air freight it goes by sea and that includes cocoa, palm kernel, and cashew. Again, anybody that actually did a feasibility study would shoot down the idea of a cargo airport because the demand is just not there. But if you don't thin so maybe I should introduce you to the DHL MD so you can get some actual figures on what comprises air freight in Nigeria.

As for the aviation fuel angle and so-called selling point for Orient Petroleum, maybe/maybe not. But where is the feasibility study? On empirical evidence it is pretty difficult to justify with the puny size of the Orient refinery (less than 5,000 barrels per day) and with competition starting from Warri, Port Harcourt and Lagos where Dangote is building a massive refinery.

Finally, for those developing heart attack and feeling the need to hurl insults my way, kiss my a$$ and a big Fk U to the slowpoke VAQAXY and his entire stupid lineage. I will continue to criticize and profer suggestions to Anambra State government because it is my home state and I have a right to do so.

We all can't agree, but majority always win, today is Monday too early to argue on project that's aggressively going on, our arguments here can't change the reality on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Poor poor monkey. You cannot live without following me around because you have a low self esteem from poverty and no achievement in life. You are a piece of trash. You have never been in an airport and you are here arguing about what an airport is? You are a pathetic low IQ monkey. You contribute nothing to this thread. No ideas, no information just your usual stupidity and ability to abuse. Just look at you. An ugly piece of trash from a worthless background. What a fool and idiot you are. Go back to your filthy den at upper iweka where other trash like you live. This forum is beyond your low IQ level.

Oya monkey reply. Fool.

VAQAXY:
Your useless father is a monkey

Your useless mother is a monkey

You are a cursed frustrated vagabond that has no love, no family to love, no relation to love. You are almost alone in life no wonder you sleep and woke up on nairaland. You spent the whole night here while we were enjoying our sleep with our loved ones. But because you have no one in your life, you were all alone here like a ghost.

Your life is in shambles, no wonder you had nothing else going for you except sleeping on this thread trying to confuse yourself with your demonic thoughts. You can't confuse us because we are wise.

Your filthy self should be your primary concern, fix your miserable life first before coming here to advise a whole state government .

Your useless father wasted all his life with prostitutes while others were contesting elections to lead their states. Your useless mother was a well known prostitute that also wasted her life.

Now you see why you are useless and frustrated in life, you came from a useless cursed background. It is now manifestly clear to everyone here.

Take note, you can never have your way on this thread. My duty is to be here to cure your madness once and for once. Cursed miserable filthy old vagabond.

I am waiting for your next reply bastard. cheesy

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Poor useless pathetic frustrated vagabond. Oh you thought I won't respond accordingly.

Your life is pathetic and miserably in shambles that's why the only thing you do night and day is to "demonically" remain on this thread. But I assure you one thing, no peace for you henceforth on this thread because I will follow up till you die a natural death on this thread.

You are such an ugly useless creature that should have been quarantined into oblivion where demonic clowns like you live. Cursed archaic monkey that has no hope of going to an airport in his entire life is trying so hard to confuse people here.

I am not a cursed poverty inflicted old man like you that has wasted his life in witchcraft thereby doesn't know the importance of an airport in a sane society. We shall not join you in your frustration and hopelessness. We need the airport and we are getting it done. Now fall down and die. Lol

This is a sane society and we need infrastructures like airport but you have remained a cursed soul that has come here to spew hate bitterness and frustration that followed you from your cursed background . You are not wiser than millions of Anambrans that applaud the airport project.

Na only me fit you for here. Oya cursed frustrated monkey reply. Cursed bastard

[s]
mktinsight:
Poor poor monkey. You cannot live without following me around because you have a low self esteem from poverty and no achievement in life. You are a piece of trash. You have never been in an airport and you are here arguing about what an airport is? You are a pathetic low IQ monkey. You contribute nothing to this thread. No ideas, no information just your usual stupidity and ability to abuse. Just look at you. An ugly piece of trash from a worthless background. What a fool and idiot you are. Go back to your filthy den at upper iweka where other trash like you live. This forum is beyond your low IQ level.
Oya monkey reply. Fool.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Anambra State is the Second Developed state in Nigeria

Anambra State is the 8th populate state and Second Densely populated state in nigeria and the state population is growing out of hand.

Anambra is the 3rd industrialized state in nigeria

Anambra is the second urbanized state in nigeria

Anambra has the fourth largest economy in nigeria after Lagos, Porthacourt and Abuja

Anambra has the largest market in Africa in terms of Landmass, Area, geographical and volume of goods and services.

Over 60% of goods and services imported in Lagos are owned by Anambrarian and they are coming to Anambra State

Onitsha is the Economy hub of West Africa

Anambra State Still, experts and locals call this area the ‘light of Nigeria’ because it has all the chances to even outgrow Lagos and Abuja in the future.

Anambra State is the 8th state with highest number of natural resources in nigeria and 99% of them are untapped.

Anambra State has the largest natural resources more than all states in Southern Nigeria

Anambra State has many natural resources. Besides, local soils are arable, and this gives amazing opportunities for developing agro-based industries (farming, fisheries, pasturing, etc.) and building future businesses that could become the basis of the Nigerian economy.

My dear Anambra needs international cargo airport, Seaport more than every other states even Lagos.

Anambra Remains the best state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said stop wasting your energy, initially you were arguing there was no feasibility study and others before the takeoff until I provided the evidence, you can't be arguing on what you have little knowledge on, the airport is ongoing already, just chill and watch out, if cargo airport doesn't work in Imo state it dosent mean it will not work in Anambra, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industry in East, most of cargo importers and exporters are Anambarians, we know the stress our people go through to export Agro products to US and UK using MMIA Lagos, mind you the cargo airport is very close to Agro belt areas both within and outside the state, Benue and Kogi, like I said earlier the Airport is designed to serve as aviation fuel selling point for Orient Petroleum, stop stressing yourself, allow Anambra to do their thing, you don't know more than great minds involve in the project, the state government involved major stakeholders before embarking on the project, we don’t need to beg any airline our own AirPeace will service the route.

Air freight costs close to 20 times the value of sea transport and represents less than 1% by weight of global cargo traffic. It's typically used for emergency deliveries or transport of high value goods (electronic appliances and computers and medical equipment and jewelry etc - definitely not "Agro products"wink. I'm wondering who are all these businessmen in Anambra who would import or export their goods by air. Seems like wishful thinking.
If you're constructing a fueling base for airlines, it had better have more players than Orient Petroleum, a small player in the upstream oil industry, to keep the project viable and sustainable.

Whether this project is progressing or not seems beside the point. The point is it looks a waste of money with a massive opportunity cost in more viable, impactful areas where the state government could have invested taxpayer money. It's a white elephant, vanity project. If our neighbors, Delta State, a fairly vibrant economy and a state with a massive oil-fueled budget, have struggled to meet the objectives of building their airport, this doesn't seem a wise project to embark on when there are a thousand other things you could have done for Anambrarians to better their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just get out Obiora, your opinion is useless and worthless here. So it wasn't a vain project when others built it, all of a sudden it is now a vain project because we are now building it.

As for the nearness of other airports, they are advised to shut down their airports and use the one in Anambra since they are near to each other. That way the entire region saves money. Win-win

Anambra international airport project is already ongoing, you guys should look for something else to do with your time because all the efforts you guys put into trying to deceive people here failed woefully. Besides, ANSG doesn't read any of the trash that goes on in this forum.

Go to the airport site and stop disturbing this thread because this forum is not the site.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Air freight costs close to 20 times the value of sea transport and represents less than 1% by weight of global cargo traffic. It's typically used for emergency deliveries or transport of high value goods (electronic appliances and computers and medical equipment and jewelry etc - definitely not "Agro products"wink. I'm wondering who are all these businessmen in Anambra who would import or export their goods by air. Seems like wishful thinking.
If you're constructing a fueling base for airlines, it had better have more players than Orient Petroleum, a small player in the upstream oil industry, to keep the project viable and sustainable. Whether this project is progressing or not seems beside the point. The point is it looks a waste of money with a massive opportunity cost in more viable, impactful areas where the state government could have invested taxpayer money. It's a white elephant, vanity project. If our neighbors, Delta State, a fairly vibrant economy and a state with a massive oil-fueled budget, have struggled to meet the objectives of building their airport, this doesn't seem a wise project to embark on when there are a thousand other things you could have done for Anambrarians to better their lives.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Willie is Drinking grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anambra international airport project is already ongoing, you guys should look for something else to do with your time because all the efforts you guys put into trying to deceive people here failed woefully. Besides, ANSG doesn't read any of the trash that goes on in this forum.

Go to the airport site and stop disturbing this thread because this forum is not the site.

[s][/s][/quote]
The bolded shows you are as drunk as the governor..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
my useless father is Drinking

Like seriously cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Useless weed smoker. Is the ongoing airport the reason you are useless hopeless and frustrated in life? cheesy

[s]
Emmanuelhector:

Anambra international airport project is already ongoing, [/b] you guys should look for something else to do with your time because all the efforts you guys put into trying to deceive people here failed woefully. Besides, ANSG doesn't read any of the trash that goes on in this forum.Go to the airport site and stop disturbing this thread because this forum is not the site.
The bolded shows you are as drunk as the governor..
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Our governor is a drunk and everybody knows that
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Dc900: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
my useless father is a drunk and everybody knows that

Hahahaha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Clown running multiple accounts grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Dc900: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dc900:

Do you know this guy?

https://www.nairaland.com/5753224/covid19-facebook-user-reports-victim

He is being quarantined as we post this

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dc900:

Hahahaha

They should just throw this one into the Atlantic ocean
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Only a fool or clown will be waiting for an airport from this drunk grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dc900:

I hope this one is not in Anambra? cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
VAQAXY:

Hahahaha

They should just throw this one into the Atlantic ocean
You are typing and replying yourself grin .. what a funny boy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Dc900: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
VAQAXY:

I hope this one is not in Anambra? cheesy

Hahahaha

I will ask the Facebook user if he is in Anambra
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
You are typing and replying yourself . what a funny boy

Hahahaha why are you pained?

Which means your account is my account also because I am replying your account as well. Coro cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should cage this criminal before he breaks away from isolation Centre cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1303) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: LOVEALAIGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.