Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059683 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Anambra is home of indigenous products

Products of Tiger food Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Tiger food Onitsha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

We don't need your advise focus on your region

Unicorn spices Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

You are quick to criticise others but you can't produce ordinary toothpick

This is Anambra product, Brandy Almondia the only V.S.O.P been Manufactured in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2020
I applaud the efforts Anambrarians are making but it does not mean you have to degrade or insult another tribe because of your weak ego. Otherwise to the British, Chinese, Americans, Dutch who are 10x richer the Igbos are lazy. Because there is very little sophisticated about making noodles or spices or tissue paper or lubricants with machinery imported from China. This is low level manufacturing and I hope you see why I call you a local champion?

Post 100 pictures of basic factories it doesn't change the fact that Anambra needs a lot more investment and not only from Anambrarians because guess what local champion? Even in New York the richest city in the world there are hundreds of global multinationals present not just local champions.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by caleboxylic: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
You have time for that guy.

He has not travelled to other regions to see what they are up to.

God bless igbo land and Her people.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Produce in Onitsha you can use your Google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Hahahaha

See another useless post. Go and do something with your miserable life. How can one be so fixated with Anambra matter like this. Don't you have any other life outside this thread. Everyone on this thread has rejected you and your useless posts, it is time to shameful leave in peace. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
I applaud the efforts Anambrarians are making but it does not mean you have to degrade or insult another tribe because of your weak ego. Otherwise to the British, Chinese, Americans, Dutch who are 10x richer the Igbos are lazy. Because there is very little sophisticated about making noodles or spices or tissue paper or lubricants with machinery imported from China. This is low level manufacturing and I hope you see why I call you a local championPost 100 pictures of basic factories it doesn't change the fact that Anambra needs a lot more investment and not only from Anambrarians because guess what local champion? Even in New York the richest city in the world there are hundreds of global multinationals present not just local champions.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:
I applaud the efforts Anambrarians are making but it does not mean you have to degrade or insult another tribe because of your weak ego. Otherwise to the British, Chinese, Americans, Dutch who are 10x richer the Igbos are lazy. Because there is very little sophisticated about making noodles or spices or tissue paper or lubricants with machinery imported from China. This is low level manufacturing and I hope you see why I call you a local champion?

Post 100 pictures of basic factories it doesn't change the fact that Anambra needs a lot more investment and not only from Anambrarians because guess what local champion? Even in New York the richest city in the world there are hundreds of global multinationals present not just local champions.
Anambra have three gaint rice milling plants with many medium rice mills across the state, Anambra is major rice producing state in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by caleboxylic: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Yes we import machines but not those ordinary ones you mentioned above.

Visit Aba or Basicon Engineering at owerri industrial layout and see what they are up to.

Our fabrication/manufacturing sector has grown above what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra rice were distributed across Nigeria during this period by different states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2020
These are Anambra products

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Enugupikin: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2020
We shouldn't be talking about development here when Anambra has erosion and ritual killings to talk about.. That's the fact.. Anambra should curtail these problems first because it is not blessed natural to progress
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Enugupikin: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528755:
Anambra rice were distributed across Nigeria during this period by different states.
Fake rice no one has seen anywhere.. I'm sure it's not more than one cup.. Anambra should be focused on erosion management and control and on tackling the rape of their children by the same men they call fathers.. That's what is needed first and not all these
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Anambra products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2020
michaelogenyi:
[s][/s]

Enugu state have erosion, poverty, armed robbery, etc., it should be bothering you Paul

https://www.nairaland.com/5976782/armed-robber-terroring-enugu-finally
The idiot is not from Enugu use your brain
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Be happy for these people. Any where I see 100% indigenous company, I am happy cos Nigerian factor don't favour them at all.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Enugupikin:
We shouldn't be talking about development here when Anambra has erosion and ritual killings to talk about.. That's the fact.. Anambra should curtail these problems first because it is not blessed natural to progress

Go to your tribe and start posting development pictures. Nobody will stop you.
You guys are so obsessed with igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Products of Kates associates industry Onitsha

https://www.katesind.com/#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91529071:

Products of Kates associates industry Onitsha

https://www.katesind.com/#
Products of Kates associates industries Onitsha Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra products

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by caleboxylic: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Enugupikin:

That's your leaders wish but it never happened.

The Uncivil war your leaders brought to us didn't kill our spirit. It delayed our economic development and growth only but we have recovered after fifty years and about to do wonders.

You should be ashamed of your region/leaders that didn't witness any war competing with us.
Imagine if the war took place in your land. The effects on your development would have been terrible and disastrous.

You have not started bleeding yet. . God will show us love by giving us good leaders in Abia, Enugu and IMO states. Amen. Ebonyi and Anambra are growing as expected.

The Alaigbo development fund and Soludo as governor of Anambra state will pierce your heart. It will shock you when you hear the amount in billions of dollars that will be contributed/donated to Alaigbo deleopment project.

Nobody cares about what happens in your region. What are you doing on this thread? Discuss about the development in your state/region and stop this unnecessary hatred.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Products of Zubix food Ogidi, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by caleboxylic: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2020
michaelogenyi:

I know him too well. His name is Paul Ogenyi from timid Nsukka

He is not. O bughi onye igbo nwanne.

Nsukka people don't answer Ogenyi. It has no meaning in nsukka dialect. That's should be idoma/igala if at all he is from that axis.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Stop giving that clown attention

caleboxylic:

That's

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra state is one of the leading states in pharmacitical products, also host NAFDAC massive Laboratory in Agulu, Anambra also produce highest number of pharmacist in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kingzizzy: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528969:

The idiot is not from Enugu use your brain

They have been trying to derail this thread for a long time, children of hate. May Anambra continue to move foward

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra host more than four cable and wire companies

*Cutix cable and wire plc Nnewi, best cable in Nigeria

*Geoelis cable Nkpor

* Vecan Cable Nkpor

* Scan cable industry Obosi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.