Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059957 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
More of auto products manufactured in Anambra state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
I hate that this guy built his stores too close to the expressway.
So where will his customers or lorries supplying the store park? Except to park on the expressway and create unnecessary traffic? People have a penchant of shifting their building almost on the gutter of the street they are located. If it's tolerated on street roads, it should not be tolerated on a federal expressway that helps the regional economy to grow.

I hope the authorities do something about it or at the minimum compel him to put up a big fence and a big gutter right outside the fence to make sure nobody will park there or impede traffic as a result of the violation of building too close to an expressway.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pls what happened to millennium city?

I know of obiwanne in awka, Obiano has scrapped the roads but has not tarred them.

Millennium city was supposed to be his crowning achievement..

Pls, do you knw the level it is at now?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by freeze20: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kudos to indi Anambra. I hope other igbos are seeing this stride. Its time to relocate your businesses back home. You can make it big in the East. Please, you guys should not forget to invest big in Information Technology, because that is cetainly the future. One love.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:
I hate that this guy built his stores too close to the expressway.
So where will his customers or lorries supplying the store park? Except to park on the expressway and create unnecessary traffic? People have a penchant of shifting their building almost on the gutter of the street they are located. If it's tolerated on street roads, it should not be tolerated on a federal expressway that helps the regional economy to grow.

I hope the authorities do something about it or at the minimum compel him to put up a big fence and a big gutter right outside the fence to make sure nobody will park there or impede traffic as a result of the violation of building too close to an expressway.
It will eventually be demolished!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6504462_sam6617_jpeg94b647672653ea4864bf23a29e57a095

lmao.... grin grin grin

This backward, uncoordinated and unplanned concrete jungle is development..... grin grin

Only in anambra village.. grin grin

You people no go kill pesin with absurdities sha... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ValUlasi: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
deomelo:

This backward, uncoordinated and unplanned concrete jungle is development..... grin
You people no go kill pesin with absurdities sha...

That's even where the poor live in the city and it still look like New York compare to your best in Ibadan and Osogbo. In your ibadan and osogbo it is still littered with mud houses and brown rustic roofs. Now compare the two.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kettykings: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
^^^ some times the picture directly above makes me wonder if anyone born in this type of environment will grow up and become mentally fit and stable, i now realise some parts of Nigeria have big problems at hand and what is happening in Nairaland is just a tip of the iceberg.

These places look worse than an average zoo in Europe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
ValUlasi:

That's even where the poor live in the city and it still look like New York compare to your best in Ibadan and Osogbo. In your ibadan and osogbo it is still littered with mud houses and brown rustic roofs. Now compare the two.

Just looking at the picture, you can tell the attitude of the type of people raised in a neighborhood without private toilets.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cjrane2:

Just looking at the picture, you can tell the attitude of the type of people raised in a neighborhood without private toilets.

This shows the level of incompetence that is embedded in their culture. Deep down in their hearts, they know the truth that Igbos are superior to them on an equal playing field. That's why they constantly seek to preserve the status quo that gives them unfair advantage. The walls of Jericho will surely come down.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2018
ValUlasi:

I actually love the brown roof pictures and even proud of them because they reflect a very rich history and colorful tapestry of old Ibadan that we must preserve.

If you are going to embarrass me with anything, find something else to do it with.

On the other hand, I'd rather live in mud houses than exist in squalor, dirt, garbage, poverty, and misery.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Dirt, filth, garbage, poverty, and misery.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Dirt, filth, garbage, poverty, and misery...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Dirt, filth, garbage, poverty, and misery.............

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Now, I hope you don learn your lesson....

Never start what you can not finish...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:56am On Jan 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by rdokoye: 3:41am On Jan 05, 2018
deomelo:

I actually love the brown roof pictures and even proud of them because they reflect a very rich history and colorful tapestry of old Ibadan that we must preserve.

If you are going to embarrass me with anything, find something else to do it with.

On the other hand, I'd rather live in mud houses than exist in squalor, dirt, garbage, poverty, and misery.

What rich history, Ibadan is NOT old, it was founded in the late 1800s; Onitsha was founded in the mid 1500s, almost 500 years ago.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2018
rdokoye:

What rich history, Ibadan is NOT old, it was founded in the late 1800s; Onitsha was founded in the mid 1500s, almost 500 years ago.

I care less what year ricks your mojo, that's your problem, not mine. I love the old charm and historical look, that's it.

If old Ibadan pics troubles your life, your sleep, and existence, slit your wrist and end your misery.

Btw, do you have more brown roof pictures for me to download and save?

^^^^^^ Ibadan City Downtown. grin

Abeg show me Onitsha Downtown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ValUlasi: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Cjrane2:

Hahahaha. You can see how he has gone mad posting unfounded rubbish already because I posted the slum he calls ibadan and osogbo. These guys are real villagers, they live in their cities without toilets nor decent homes. Imagine people that claim to cherish mud houses and rustic brown roofs that forms almost 100% percent of buildings in their state capitals.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ValUlasi: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
kettykings:
^^^ some times the picture directly above makes me wonder if anyone born in this type of environment will grow up and become mentally fit and stable, i now realise some parts of Nigeria have big problems at hand and what is happening in Nairaland is just a tip of the iceberg.

These places look worse than an average zoo in Europe.

That's the same people you share a country with. Hahahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Adjosh1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dude,i think you really have a serious problem with yourself,You are full of bitterness,hatred and unhappy.Get a life bro,
deomelo:
Dirt, filth, garbage, poverty, and misery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Adjosh1:
Dude,i think you really have a serious problem with yourself,You are full of bitterness,hatred and unhappy.Get a life bro,

You know the best thing is to totally ignore the vulture as earlier stated.
I was tempted to show him the Nkpor flyover area now instead of the Juju films his brother took during the construction in 2004. But, you got to know ain't no gain arguing with a vulture.

Just let their jealousy and hatred kill them slowly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Anambra broadcasting service (ABS) new digital TV and Radio station.

Gov Obiano effects

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
raker300:
Pls what happened to millennium city?

I know of obiwanne in awka, Obiano has scrapped the roads but has not tarred them.

Millennium city was supposed to be his crowning achievement..

Pls, do you knw the level it is at now?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
19 Years Memorial Anniversary Mr. Samuel Akpua of Abba & House Warming.

The President and CEO of Jeducare Services, Inc. USA, Mr. Valentine Ugo Akpua from Abba in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State on Tuesday, 2nd January 2018, organised 19 years Memorial Anniversary in honour of his father, Late Mr. Samuel Akpua (Ejee Abba).

The 31 years old promising and successful young man used the occasion to dedicate and move into his newly completed mansion.

Hopeful Senator Victor Umeh and his wife Lady Prisca Umeh, who were Special Guests of Honour, expressed their joy for the success achieved by Mr. Ugo Akpua at a very young age and thanked him for making Anambra State proud in the United States of America.

Chief Umeh congratulated Mr. Ugo Akpua for the new magnificent building and asked God to bless the house with love, peace and affection.

Congratulations to Mr. Valentine Ugo Akpua!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
M

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Behold the Holy Ndiekwili forest and the newly dedicated Sacred Heart Church Ozubulu Anambra state .This includes a mini stadia, Schools(Vocational School), Church, Chapel, roads and a Tourist forest called Ndiekwili and was donated by an Oyiboman from America!. It is costing him thousands of Dollars!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6504462_sam6617_jpeg94b647672653ea4864bf23a29e57a095

lmao.... grin grin grin

This backward, uncoordinated and unplanned concrete jungle is development..... grin grin

Only in anambra village.. grin grin

You people no go kill pesin with absurdities sha... grin grin grin

You remind me of the weak little kid in class who always like to start trouble but end up getting his butt whooped...lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
investnow2013:
19 Years Memorial Anniversary Mr. Samuel Akpua of Abba & House Warming.

The President and CEO of Jeducare Services, Inc. USA, Mr. Valentine Ugo Akpua from Abba in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State on Tuesday, 2nd January 2018, organised 19 years Memorial Anniversary in honour of his father, Late Mr. Samuel Akpua (Ejee Abba).

The 31 years old promising and successful young man used the occasion to dedicate and move into his newly completed mansion.

Hopeful Senator Victor Umeh and his wife Lady Prisca Umeh, who were Special Guests of Honour, expressed their joy for the success achieved by Mr. Ugo Akpua at a very young age and thanked him for making Anambra State proud in the United States of America.

Chief Umeh congratulated Mr. Ugo Akpua for the new magnificent building and asked God to bless the house with love, peace and affection.

Congratulations to Mr. Valentine Ugo Akpua!

I love people that have taste to you decent things.
Not necessarily wasting money like typical yoruba designs to mould tigers, lions and other animals. grin grin grin

But spending the money an providing well lit walkways and gardens around their home and creating a very welcoming environment outside the house itself.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
OMANBALA1:

You remind me of the weak little kid in class who always like to start trouble but end up getting his butt whooped...lol
[/s]

lol @ this joker telling me what he saw in the mirror. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
uglyafonja:

What have your own people achieved......

Yoruba's comparing themselves with Igbo....
This can happen only on nairaland...

Outside nairaland and in reality, Igbo's are not and can never be your mate...

Na the pesin wey neva achieve anything and lagging behind dey cry and moan marginalization everyday..that won dey too obvious now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelo: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
ValUlasi:

Hahahaha. You can see how he has gone mad posting unfounded rubbish already because I posted the slum he calls ibadan and osogbo. These guys are real villagers, they live in their cities without toilets nor decent homes. Imagine people that claim to cherish mud houses and rustic brown roofs that forms almost 100% percent of buildings in their state capitals.

If the pictures are unfounded rubbish, then your village sef is unfounded because they are from your village.. grin grin

^^^^^^^ Ibadan city Downtown

Now, since you love to talk about Ibadan, show me any credible or modern looking downtown or city in all your villages combined. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: joeisreal(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.