Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059724 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
globemoney01:

I will call the number now, lets see how we can help him before police picks him up.. He says he's a network marketer aka pickpocket, moving from bus stop to bus stop looking for people to rob.. martinect2803 keep your phone on, I will call you in a jiffy

Buru ụzọ kpọọ nna gị, that is if you have one.
James Eze never send you new pictures?
Enwe Mkpologwu.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]
If I am a pickpocket, I remain innocent until proven by a competent court of law.
You are dumb as dumb can be.
Look at your language; any well built Flyover will be able to withstand any erosion. Like for real?
Iti gị na apụ anwụrụ.
Show me the crack, like the Mgbidi Jericho Awka, caused by poor quality of construction, ọ gosibem mbize Eddy Motors.
Your ignorance is second to none.
James Eze keep employing dumbs and imbecilic creatures to manage SM handles. Ifele megbuo gị.
Ikwikwii.
Ikwiligba.
Ịna agwa ụmụ azi kindergarten.
Ozu, which Flyover are lorries using Áwka?
When I say na ịbulụrọ onye Igbo, and ị nọrọ Anambra, I was damn right.
Siri nsị nsị si ebe a pụọ.
Eze ure. [/s]
Ozu nwuru anwu, that must be your dumb head using the flyover? Like I said I dont need to explain to you why trucks were stopped from using the flyover. You are very dumb.

Yes any well built flyover with good feasibility studies should withstand any erosion.. Its not too late to go to pick up your bags and go back and start from kindergarten so you understand how these things work other than constituting nuisance here..

Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

Buru ụzọ kpọọ nna gị, that is if you have one.
James Eze never send you new pictures?
Enwe Mkpologwu.
Keep you phone on, I will call you and see how I can help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]Zombie.
Na you start the thread yen yen yen..
What have been the positive ls you attracted to this thread if not switching handles and insulting people form you Yoruba base hideout?
Ị bụrọ onye Anambra, ịburọ onye Igbo.
Iti bọlịbọ.
Jee na WhatsApp group ụnụ́, ọ dịka ana eme data giveaway.
Ezi Bida.
Busu.
Ekeuke.
Ozu.
Onye Ala Eke Agụ Abatete.
Zuzughariba.
Anambra men can never be as stupid and silly as you, impossible.
A core Anambra man nwelụ ifele, anyị adị ala ha mmadụ ike.
Nee ihe ịna etebọgharị onwe gị maka 30k, like 30k?
Ifeanyi Aniagoh na James Eze ewelụ onye ofe mmanụ na ehu ehu anyụ mammiri na akọ titorty here.
Kịtịkpa gbagbukwaa gị there.
Afọ sagbukwaa ma gị ma James Eze.
Bring up your useless propaganda.
Naa be unu, Anambra is no longer home for all.
Bastard!!![/s]
You are not from Anambra.. .. Anambra people dont have time for fake government gossips and beer parlour gossips when they should be making money, We know Willie has giving you a hard time by banning okada and cracking down on pick pockets.. Go and cry on facebook. Here we are brainstormimg on how to move our state forward..

By the way, are you saying I shouldnt call you because I'm a busy man, I won't like you to miss my call.. I want to see how I can help you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

Ịmarọ ife, and you keep showing it here.
Ịdị very very useless.
You a typical Yoruba person, makachi.
Who on earth does not know the bridge was barricaded after the first crack?
Tụfịakwa gị.
Ịnwerọ ifele 10kobo, tueh..
For you 30k mind, trailer and Heavy duty vehicles ply Áwka Flyovers.
You are the next most useless thing in this world after Soludo 2naira coins..
Ifele gị na emem.
Iti bọlịbọ..
Withstand erosion gbukwaa gị there.
Ezi, you continue to make me show you pictures I shouldnt be showing hereby dragging the thread back, didnt you say trucks didnt use the flyover? I will not tell you why the flyover was barricaded to trucks... Go back to primary school and get educated.. You have not started crying yet, you think here is facebook.. Take your useless beer parlour gossips about Obiano back to facebook.. You will never be allowed here ok... Cry

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

Buru ụzọ kpọọ nna gị, that is of you have one.
Bastard.
Anụmanụ na ete amụ nsị maka 30k.
If 30k is what you need I may help you with that after I interview you. Please get ready your business ideas.. I want to take you off the streets.. You are an old man and I believe you need help.. mu na nwanne m collagiatepaper ga enyere gi aka.. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol nwanne that guy na useless miscreant. He needs help urgently

globemoney01:

If 30k is what you need I may help you with that after I interview you. Please get ready your business ideas.. I want to take you off the streets.. You are an old man and I believe you need help.. mu na nwanne m collagiatepaper ga enyere gi aka.D

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This is obviously not a structural issue. It is likely a case of vehicle that hit that wall. Flyovers in Awka are structurally sound and is been serving its purpose for years. You people should stop playing politics with every damn thing, we have seen flyover have major structural crack but not this particular.

it is neither a foundational issue nor vehicular impact. what is happening there looks like a poorly mixed concrete beam separating under its own weight, only being held together by the reinforcement steel.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bogus001: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has dispelled rumours that one of the three flyover bridges he built and named legacy projects was collapsing.

The flyover is located along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway in Awka, Anambra State.

The state Commissioner for Works, Marcel Ifejiofor who represented the Governor during a Thursday morning inspection tour said the Aroma flyover is strong and safe, contrary to the insinuations and scaremongering on social media that the bridge was collapsing.

Ifejiofor who took journalists around the bridge stated that the alleged cracks being posted around as a sign that the bridge was collapsing had nothing to do with the integrity of the bridge, as it remains solid.

“The gap is on the side embankment on the Enugu approach which has made scaremongers to shout was added following an accident involving a big lorry on the Kwatta bridge.

“The Aroma bridge was built to global standard, and the expansion is an intrinsic part of bridge construction and does not indicate a crack.

“The three Flyover bridges at Aroma, Kwatta and Amawbia were awarded in 2014 and 2015 and remain safe not to mention the fifteen other bridges built across the state by the Obiano administration.

“Our projects are built to last. People are questioning why we put a barricade to stop heavy-duty vehicles plying it, but we know why. It’s a hilly area, and we don’t want articulated vehicles failing while plying them. We are very well aware of what we did there,” Ifejiofor said.

The Commissioner assured Anambra people of the commitment of Governor Obiano to the safety of lives at all times.

Earlier, the Construction Manager of IDC, Yousssef Zghaib, who handled the project, said that the embankment and the bridge are separate units and assured that there is no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
globemoney01:

Look at the one done by the genius.. Guess who fixed it and reopened for Users? Willie... In 2017 PDP did worst and came third, this time around they will still come third no matter how many pics of cracks you fools celebrate...

Clearly, this is not a competition between Peter Obi and Willie Obiano , however, to a senseless and nonchalant loafer like you ,you think this a play ground. Until that death trap without economic significance collapses and killed people including your family members you will not learn.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
ANSG to conduct local government elections by February 2022. Details later.
APGA bu nke anyi.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
This is election year in Anambra, so expect more media attacks from the opposition parties. Commissioner of works inspected the flyover this morning with journalists. The flyover is safe, strong and beautiful.

Bogus001:

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has dispelled rumours that one of the three flyover bridges he built and named legacy projects was collapsing.

The flyover is located along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway in Awka, Anambra State.

The state Commissioner for Works, Marcel Ifejiofor who represented the Governor during a Thursday morning inspection tour said the Aroma flyover is strong and safe, contrary to the insinuations and scaremongering on social media that the bridge was collapsing.

Ifejiofor who took journalists around the bridge stated that the alleged cracks being posted around as a sign that the bridge was collapsing had nothing to do with the integrity of the bridge, as it remains solid.

“The gap is on the side embankment on the Enugu approach which has made scaremongers to shout was added following an accident involving a big lorry on the Kwatta bridge.

“The Aroma bridge was built to global standard, and the expansion is an intrinsic part of bridge construction and does not indicate a crack.

“The three Flyover bridges at Aroma, Kwatta and Amawbia were awarded in 2014 and 2015 and remain safe not to mention the fifteen other bridges built across the state by the Obiano administration.

“Our projects are built to last. People are questioning why we put a barricade to stop heavy-duty vehicles plying it, but we know why. It’s a hilly area, and we don’t want articulated vehicles failing while plying them. We are very well aware of what we did there,” Ifejiofor said.

The Commissioner assured Anambra people of the commitment of Governor Obiano to the safety of lives at all times.

Earlier, the Construction Manager of IDC, Yousssef Zghaib, who handled the project, said that the embankment and the bridge are separate units and assured that there is no cause for alarm.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bogus001:

This news article is both nonsensical and disgraceful. Obiano and his Aguleri gang have turned Anambra into their little looting ground but posterity will judge him.

It doesn't matter whether the embankment is separate from the bridge or not the point is that a shoddy job was done and a huge money was paid for it.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
globemoney01:

Ezi, you continue to make me show you pictures I shouldnt be showing hereby dragging the thread back, didnt you say trucks didnt use the flyover? I will not tell you why the flyover was barricaded to trucks... Go back to primary school and get educated.. You have not started crying yet, you think here is facebook.. Take your useless beer parlour gossips about Obiano back to facebook.. You will never be allowed here ok... Cry

Common sense is not common.
Ọ dịka nne gị anwụrụ mgbe ọ muchalụ gị?
Enyerọ gị ala ọfụma.
Is that the only Flyover in Nigeria?
Why didn't they block Toronto end of Upper Iweka and stop people using it because na accident na eme ebe ahụ?
Ikwiligba.
Ewegọ ọkụ ụnụ́, so till eweta kwa ya, ibido kọbakwa inyo na ọnụ.
A core Anambra man adịrọ alacha mmadụ ike, ma ya bụrụzie James Eze.
Tụfịakwa, Ifele eme.
Ekeuke.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This is obviously not a structural issue. It is likely a case of vehicle that hit that wall. Flyovers in Awka are structurally sound and is been serving its purpose for years. You people should stop playing politics with every damn thing, we have seen flyover have major structural crack but not this particular.

stop defending nonsense.. This is very wrong... How cana flyover not upto 6 years be in this state already

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

Year in year out, ofu akụkọ. Ụ̀na no dey tire? Zukwanụnụ ike. We are tired of hearing, start implementing.
A laikilim etu isi ede Igbo... Ina eme ofuma.. Ọdịmma

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Armon:
So sad! Earlier like 4 days ago I asked about onitsha River port concessioning? Only to meet this news...indeed FG has continued to fool us and the painful part is he is using nnewi man, for that purpose... So no concessioning anymore? As agreed? so onitsha cannot be a last point to clear goods at?

If I talk now the nnewi will say they know it all and pick offence, please any nnewi member who knows that scam or Con of NIWA. Should go and warn him not to toil with our emotions! What kind of torture is this? Is well let's put our home on Obianos Airport...

I'm from Nnewi.. Be rest assured that we will not vote George muoghalu.. As usual Nnewi will be on lock down for Ifeanyi Ubah... And hon chris Azubuogu. If he get the ticket
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Obdk:

A laikilim etu isi ede Igbo... Ina eme ofuma.. Ọdịmma

Ahize gị nwannem..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]Common sense is not common.
Ọ dịka nne gị anwụrụ mgbe ọ muchalụ gị?
Enyerọ gị ala ọfụma.
Is that the only Flyover in Nigeria?
Why didn't they block Toronto end of Upper Iweka and stop people using it because na accident na eme ebe ahụ?
Ikwiligba.
Ewegọ ọkụ ụnụ́, so till eweta kwa ya, ibido kọbakwa inyo na ọnụ.
A core Anambra man adịrọ alacha mmadụ ike, ma ya bụrụzie James Eze.
Tụfịakwa, Ifele eme.
Ekeuke.[/s]
And a big like you believe only the Awka flyover was barricaded in Nigeria. If they tell you to travel to other states and see another aspect of life you will insist on roaming about aimlessly from one bus stop to the other... You are nothing but a miscreant, a pick pocket.. No one wants to hear what you have to say here.. Go back and play on facebook.. Ezi bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
martinect2803:

Ka ịsịrọ malụ ife is, you are same person, using different pseudonyms, to what end?
Nyelụ onwe gị aka, ọ ijeee Nawfia.
Shut up you dumbass.. I called your line like I promised but it was switched off.. How do you want me to help you now? Dont be scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2021
17 YEAR OLD IGBO BOY REPRESENTING NIGERIA IN A DEBATE IN 1957

You'll love watching this. The Igbo boy named Boniface Offokaja was in his element here. He was just bristling with confidence and putting across his points in a clear manner. His elocution was impressive too. It's hard to believe he was just 17...and this was 1957! You see the kind of products the Christian Missionary Schools were churning out way back then?

The Ghana girl said she saw Nigerians as inferior because they were all over Ghana begging (no wonder they kicked us out in the 60s....when they got fed up with us littering their streets with beggers lipsrsealed), however, Boniface soon put her in her place! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840XWjnt9wc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower102: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
17 YEAR OLD IGBO BOY REPRESENTING NIGERIA IN A DEBATE IN 1957

You'll love watching this. The Igbo boy named Boniface Offokaja was in his element here. He was just bristling with confidence and putting across his points in a clear manner. His elocution was impressive too. It's hard to believe he was just 17...and this was 1957! You see the kind of products the Christian Missionary Schools were churning out way back then?

The Ghana girl said she saw Nigerians as inferior because they were all over Ghana begging (no wonder they kicked us out in the 60s....when they got fed up with us littering their streets with beggers lipsrsealed), however, Boniface soon put her in her place! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840XWjnt9wc

I saw that video yesterday and a tears dropped down my eyes. Imagine what could have been if the civil war never happened. The level of intellectuals Igbos would have produced would have been 3 times what it is today. I even imagined what could have been if Biafra had succeeded. I have no doubt in my mind that we would have been competing with the Asian tigers.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Oh.....and he lectured the Ethiopian boy too! You need to watch the clip! grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2021
horsepower102:

I saw that video yesterday and a tears dropped down my eyes. Imagine what could have been if the civil war never happened. The level of intellectuals Igbos would have produced would have been 3 times what it is today. I even imagined what could have been if Biafra had succeeded. I have no doubt in my mind that we would have been competing with the Asian tigers.

Word!

If the pre-66 Nigerian status-quo was maintained till today, or if we had got Biafra, people like this bright boy would have made giant strides in his country and wouldn't have had a glass ceiling placed over him based on where he was from! He's fucking brilliant!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 2:38am On Mar 05, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Word!

If the pre-66 Nigerian status-quo was maintained till today, or if we had got Biafra, people like this bright boy would have made giant strides in his country and wouldn't have had a glass ceiling placed over him based on where he was from! He's fucking brilliant!

I Agree with you 100% but let me assure you that even now, there are millions of Igbo youth far more brilliant than him all over the world! for me, the attraction of an independent Biafra is that this unsung brilliance will be allowed to take full bloom without the suffocating "wet blanket" that Nigeria under fulani tyranny has become for us all.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2021
globemoney01:

And a big like you believe only the Awka flyover was barricaded in Nigeria. If they tell you to travel to other states and see another aspect of life you will insist on roaming about aimlessly from one bus stop to the other... You are nothing but a miscreant, a pick pocket.. No one wants to hear what you have to say here.. Go back and play on facebook.. Ezi bida

If only you have ever left your Yoruba slum.
Ewu Gambia.
Gwa Wilberforce ka ọ kpukwuo ite ọna debe na Awka. Ifele adị eme gị.
I am a certified pick pocket, what can you do about it?
Kedụ ife ịga eme?
Iti bọlịbọ..
James Eze dịka onyego nni abanị, ịpụta gbọbakwa ka Ekeuke ịbụ.
Na agụgharị asọ upandan.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
nteje airport road bridge nearing completion

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow! Marveling

Ceegar01:
nteje airport road bridge nearing completion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.