Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2058827 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. What we are saying is that you should pay more attention to your own state of Abia. Is that a bad suggestion? Discuss about your state

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

True. Ive decided to part ways with the full.
I remember when we used to discuss developmental issues heew that affects the Igbos in one pan Igbo thread like that. It got to a point we even had a website (omambala) of our own where we shared idea and contributed without any illitrate running anyone amock. But now I don't know who went and invited them to Nairaland they are just everywhere insulting people who feels something couldve been done better.ronically, these are the same people that complains everyday of how bad infrastructure and governance is.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Let me remind you again; Rivers is my state but my mom is from Anambra. PS: dnt call me a hater I can't hate my own but I'll be as unbiased as possible. Wealth, infrastructures, foreign investments and power Asin electricity; these are our strength in pH and Rivers at large. Anambra is arguably the best fiscally managed state in the country, they have better education system than Rivers (Anambra is third most educated state after Imo and Lagos), health care, small and medium scale businesses, lower poverty rate, lower unemployment rate,crime control (been named safest state in Nigeria), they have more indigenous industries than the entire SS.
Bro Rivers is not just pH, go to Etche, Ogoni, Ogba, Egbema etc. Esp Egbema.. visit the health care facility in the oil-rich Ebocha, there's no single medical doctor there and the road Wike commissioned they kidnapped the foreign contractor earlier since then work has stopped, although I believe they'll continue.
Back to the matter: agriculture, human capital development and extreme Engineering Anambra tops rivers. When they talk about state's contribution to federal pocket, money generated and resources that's where our beloved Rivers State comes in. Don't lemme open chapters o, I de para.. we don suppose pass this level.
NwaforIgbo:

ANAMBRA is not better than Rivers State in anything except Human Capital. But I'm not here to compare the two states though. That's left for those who take joy in doing so to. Not me.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2021
I joined this forum yesterday by the way, been following this thread for quite some time and it covers a lot of places in Anambra unlike ali nda'm
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Please leave Rivers state out of this argument. The person you are arguing with is from Abia state. He just dragged Rivers state into the argument because he knew that his useless Abia state stands no chance in the debate and contest with Anambra.

Furious1:
Let me remind you again; Rivers is my state but my mom is from Anambra. PS: dnt call me a hater I can't hate my own but I'll be as unbiased as possible. Wealth, infrastructures, foreign investments and power Asin electricity; these are our strength in pH and Rivers at large. Anambra is arguably the best fiscally managed state in the country, they have better education system than Rivers (Anambra is third most educated state after Imo and Lagos), health care, small and medium scale businesses, lower poverty rate, lower unemployment rate,crime control (been named safest state in Nigeria), they have more indigenous industries than the entire SS.
Bro Rivers is not just pH, go to Etche, Ogoni, Ogba, Egbema etc. Esp Egbema.. visit the health care facility in the oil-rich Ebocha, there's no single medical doctor there and the road Wike commissioned they kidnapped the foreign contractor earlier since then work has stopped, although I believe they'll continue.
Back to the matter: agriculture, human capital development and extreme Engineering Anambra tops rivers. When they talk about state's contribution to federal pocket, money generated and resources that's where our beloved Rivers State comes in. Don't lemme open chapters o, I de para.. we don suppose pass this level.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Furious1:

I'll agree with u on indiginous industry, education and per capital income.

But Anambra as a state is poor. Anambra people is different from Anambra State. Well.

Moreover, u have highlighted where Rivers Tops anambra, and I agree with that. That's the basic thing every city needs.

Daalu, I don't feel conformable doing this comparison. Let's just live it at this.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s][/s]

But Anambra is far better than your backward shithole Abia state in everything cool

I've told you am not from Abia, if u chose to believe am from ther thats ur problem.

I won't bother to correct u again.

Then again, let me advise you, try and travel, when u do, u will loath what ur leaders are making u to praise.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2021
You can deceive yourself as much as you can but we know everyone on this forum because. You can deceive newbies not people like me inugo. My advise to you is that you should spare more time for your Abia state because it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Your state needs you.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:
I've told you am not from Abia, if u chose to believe am from ther thats ur problem.I won't bother to correct u again.Then again, let me advise you, try and travel, when u do, u will loath what ur leaders are making u to praise.Goodnight.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Anambra is a rich state on the individual and general level even without being an oil producing state. Anambra is generally developed unlike your dilapidated filthy shithole Abia state. Stop bringing an oil rich Rivers state to save face. Use your Abia state to debate. Abia state equally has oil but still yet the state is such a disgusting place. Hold your leaders responsible in Abia state, stop gallivanting from thread to thread playing around while your Abia state remains the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Shameful

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

'll agree with u on indiginous industry, education and per capital income.But Anambra as a state is poor. Anambra people is different from Anambra State. Well.oreover, u have highlighted where Rivers Tops anambra, and I agree with that. That's the basic thing every city needs.Daalu, I don't feel conformable doing this comparison. Let's just live it at this.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo the dirty Aba miscreant, this was your post in 2017 where you confirmed your state of origin. It is so common for most Abia indigenes to deny their state because Abia is not a state one should be proud of. So NwaforIgbo, I perfectly understood why you chose to deny your state. cheesy

You Abia people are at least 70% of Abia's challenges, because you people are never interested in your state, rather you guys are everywhere chasing shadows while OUK, IKUKU, TA ORJI, etc, are busy looting and destroying your state. Today Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Who caused it?

See your post in 2017 vv cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Anambra State really growing, Onitsha the 3rd largest built up cities in Africa and 64th in the whole.

SOURCE: http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

Lagos, Onitsha Top 2021 List Of Largest Built Up Cities In Nigeria

Lagos and Onitsha have topped the list of the largest built up urban areas of Nigeria for 2021. The 2021 update of Demographia World Urban Areas explores the population, urban land area and the density of world's most populous cities.

According to the list, Lagos with an estimated population of 15.5 million people comes first in Africa and 20th in the world in terms of built up area. Lagos is followed by Onitsha at a distant second of 6.9 million people. Onitsha is third in Africa and places 64th in the world. She is edged out by Dar es Salaam, the capital city of Tanzania which takes the second spot in Africa and 53rd position in the world.

Below is a list of top 15 built up cities in Nigeria, their estimated population and overall position in the world.

1. Lagos: Placing number one in Africa and Nigeria is Lagos, the commercial base of Africa's most populous country. The estimated population of Lagos according to Demographia is 15.5 million. She finishes 20th in the world's list.

2. Onitsha: With 6.9 million people, Onitsha, the commercial centre of South East Nigeria places second in Nigeria and third in Africa. Her position in the world is 64.

3. Kano: The Northern city of Kano and the economic nerve centre of the region comes third in Nigeria with an estimated population of 4.6 million. She is 105 in the world.

4. Ibadan: The capital of Oyo State comes 4th in the country with an estimated population of 3.7 million people. She's 141 in the world.

5. Abuja: Abuja is 5th and 152nd in the country and the world respectively with an estimated population of 3.5 million.

6. Benin City: Abuja is followed by Benin City with an estimated population of 1.9 million people. Abuja occupies number 287 in the world.

7. Port Harcourt: The oil city of Port Harcourt finishes 7th and 324th in Nigeria and the world respectively with an estimated population of 1.7million people.

8. Kaduna: The northern City of Kaduna is number 8 in the country and 331 in the world. Her estimated population is 1.6 million.

9. Enugu: 9th in Nigeria and 423 in the world with an estimated population of 1.3 million people.

10. Ilorin: 10th in Nigeria and 434 in the world. Estimate population is 1.2 million.

11. Aba: Ilorin is closely followed by the commercial and industrial of Aba with 1.2 million people. Her position in the world is 450.

Onitsha beating Kano, Abuja, Portharcourt and Ibadan to occupy the second position is debatable. However, judging from how fast Onitsha is expanding and swallowing up surrounding towns and local government areas in Anambra State justifies this. Onitsha has grown beyond the Onitsha North and South Local government areas to Ogbaru, Anambra East, Anambra West, Idemili North, Idemili South and Oyi local government areas. Onitsha is reputed for being the city with the highest concentration of storey buildings in Nigeria too. With over ten large markets, Onitsha is a thriving and flourishing city and as such attracts more and more people to it, leading to further expansion of the city.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2021
That Imax guy feels that anybody criticising or pointing the failures of the current administration in Anambra state is against Anambra growth or development... hence he will attack the posters state of origin. Mtchheeeww. Is a childish stunts if you ask me. Such action identify you as an attack dog of the government.

Intelligent guys will respond to such critic that government is a continuum so the next administration will continue from where they stopped and vice versa.

I'm from Enugu but I was born in Onitsha.. primary and post primary education all in Onitsha , tertiary education in Awka. Even after graduation I'm still here in Awka contributing my little quota.

I do read about Enugu city on paper. Independence lay out, Ogui , Gariki, Abakpa , Emene or Agbani etc I have never been there... Only visit home during election, new yam festival, traditional or marriage ceremonies or Omabe/masquerade festival. Thanks to the university management demanding "local government identification letter" during registration as a freshman I wouldn't have known my local government headquarters. grin

So if you attack Enugu because I criticised the current administration in Anambra, I'll just ignore you because I've spent the larger part of my life in Anambra hence I don't have the weapon to counter the onslaught from your keyboard and as a law abiding citizen and a tax payer it is not illegal to criticize the government....

Please be guided Nwanne!!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Nobody is stopping you from criticising, but also remember to spare some attention on your on state of origin, because at the end of the day you still have your own state. Because if your own state governor is a failure, you should also say it and point it out, you all cannot camp here while your own governors are failures.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That Imax guy feels that anybody criticising or pointing the failures of the current administration in Anambra state is against Anambra growth or development... hence he will attack the posters state of origin. Mtchheeeww. Is a childish stunts if you ask me. Such action identify you as an attack dog of the government. ntelligent guys will respond to such critic that government is a continuum so the next administration will continue from where they stopped and vice versa.'m from Enugu but I was born in Onitsha.. primary and post primary education all in Onitsha , tertiary education in Awka. Even after graduation I'm still here in Awka contributing my little quota. do read about Enugu city on paper. Independence lay out, Ogui , Gariki, Abakpa , Emene or Agbani etc I have never been there... Only visit home during election, new yam festival, traditional or marriage ceremonies or Omabe/masquerade festival. Thanks to the university management demanding "local government identification letter" during registration as a freshman I wouldn't have known my local government headquarters. ;So if you attack Enugu because I criticised the current administration in Anambra, I'll just ignore you because I've spent the larger part of my life in Anambra hence I don't have the weapon to counter the onslaught from your keyboard and as a law abiding citizen and a tax payer it is not illegal to criticize the government....Please be guided Nwanne!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That Imax guy feels that anybody criticising or pointing the failures of the current administration in Anambra state is against Anambra growth or development... hence he will attack the posters state of origin. Mtchheeeww. Is a childish stunts if you ask me. Such action identify you as an attack dog of the government.

Intelligent guys will respond to such critic that government is a continuum so the next administration will continue from where they stopped and vice versa.

I'm from Enugu but I was born in Onitsha.. primary and post primary education all in Onitsha , tertiary education in Awka. Even after graduation I'm still here in Awka contributing my little quota.

I do read about Enugu city on paper. Independence lay out, Ogui , Gariki, Abakpa , Emene or Agbani etc I have never been there... Only visit home during election, new yam festival, traditional or marriage ceremonies or Omabe/masquerade festival. Thanks to the university management demanding "local government identification letter" during registration as a freshman I wouldn't have known my local government headquarters. grin

So if you attack Enugu because I criticised the current administration in Anambra, I'll just ignore you because I've spent the larger part of my life in Anambra hence I don't have the weapon to counter the onslaught from your keyboard and as a law abiding citizen and a tax payer it is not illegal to criticize the government....

Please be guided Nwanne!!

Thank u bro
dont mind that Agbogbloshie tout. All he does here is to attack pple here with his one line of insults grin such a despicable bull dog that barks like he´s just sighted a ghost picking his bones. One would wonder if d yeye boy ever passed thru d four walls of even a KG.

I am not igbo but i luv d Anambra pple and yes I wan marry Anambra girl and there´s nothing d bull dog Imax can do abt that grin Dan banza kawai!
Imax thunder bagie ur mouth there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s]Nobody is stopping you from criticising, but also remember to spare some attention on your on state of origin, because at the end of the day you still have your own state. Because if your own state governor is a failure, you should also say it and point it out, you all cannot camp here while your own governors are failures.[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Anambra State really growing, Onitsha the 3rd largest built up cities in Africa and 64th in the whole.

SOURCE: http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

Beautiful cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
BossJamal:
I AN PAINED AND BITTER

[/s]

I don't care about your bitter trash

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:

I don't care about your bitter trash
We will finish u on this thread. We go no where. weda na ur papa get nairaland.

Imax with d fake documents.we go no where

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Na me fit you lol. Bitter frustrated cursed fellow. Anambra people don't marry useless worthless frustrated people like you. Now you know you are not from Anambra, why not pay some attention on your useless worthless dilapidated backward state. Does it mean you don't want your cursed state improve? All you do is sleeping on this thread with your envious bitter mindset. Check all your past posts, it is all about Anambra, are you so useless in life that you are not even proud of your backward state? Tufia

[s]
BossJamal:
Thank u brodont mind that Agbogbloshie tout. All he does here is to attack pple here with his one line of insults grin such a despicable bull dog that barks like he´s just sighted a ghost picking his bones. One would wonder if d yeye boy ever passed thru d four walls of even a KG. am not igbo but i luv d Anambra pple and yes I wan marry Anambra girl and there´s nothing d bull dog Imax can do abt that grin Dan banza kawai!
Imax thunder bagie ur mouth thereD
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Hahahaha..na me and you, you don't even know who you have jammed. I go finish your useless backward shithole state on this thread

[s]
BossJamal:

We will finish u on this thread. We go know weda na ur papa get nairaland. Imax with d fake documents.we go no where
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Na me fit you lol. Bitter frustrated cursed fellow. Anambra people don't marry useless worthless frustrated people like you. Now you know you are not from Anambra, why not pay some attention on your useless worthless dilapidated backward state. Does it mean you don't want your cursed state improve? All you do is sleeping on this thread with your envious bitter mindset. Check all your past posts, it is all about Anambra, are you so useless in life that you are not even proud of your backward state? Tufia

[s][/s]

Sweet tears bby

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
BossJamal:

I AM CRYING BITTERLY

Your tears are sweeter than honey cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Hahahaha..na me and you, you don't even know who you have jammed. I go finish your useless backward shithole state on this thread

[s][/s]
Always stealing my memes. meme tiff

oya tiff this one

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
BossJamal:

Always stealing my memes. meme tiffoya tiff this one
[/s]

Cry cry are you that dog in the meme? I sympathise with your miserable life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ARROBA(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Any latest picture update on the interior of Anambra cargo airport?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Nobody is stopping you from criticising, but also remember to spare some attention on your on state of origin, because at the end of the day you still have your own state. Because if your own state governor is a failure, you should also say it and point it out, you all cannot camp here while your own governors are failures.

..... But remember that the residents are not paying direct tax to their home state. Na where your money and property dey you go put mouth.

I remember when governor Zulum met Igbo traders in Maiduguri and promised to give them financial grants.
He didn't tell them that their state governors in the East are all failures hence they camped in the war-torn North East capital. And if they criticise his administration they should also criticise their Eastern governors for not doing enough because they all cannot camp in Maiduguri while their governors are failures.

Nwanne be guided.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2021
You missed my point. You even have right to criticize American president or any leader at all. Criticism is meant keep a leader on it's toes, but remember to reserve more of the criticism for your own governor in your state.

Some people only know how to criticize others but they don't know how to criticize their home state government or governor.

It doesn't matter where you live today because whenever the time comes the issue of your origin will arise. So keep that in mind.

Nwanne be guided

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

..... But remember that the residents are not paying direct tax to their home state. Na where your money and property dey you go put mouth.

I remember when governor Zulum met Igbo traders in Maiduguri and promised to give them financial grants.
He didn't tell them that their state governors in the East are all failures hence they camped in the war-torn North East capital. And if they criticise his administration they should also criticise their Eastern governors for not doing enough because they all cannot camp in Maiduguri while their governors are failures.

Nwanne be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
You missed my point. You even have right to criticize American president or any leader at all. Criticism is meant keep a leader on it's toes, but remember to reserve more of the criticism for your own governor in your state.

Some people only know how to criticize others but they don't know how to criticize their home state government or governor.

It doesn't matter where you live today because whenever the time comes the issue of your origin will arise. So keep that in mind.

Nwanne be guided

Okay then..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
NwaforIgbo the dirty Aba miscreant, this was your post in 2017 where you confirmed your state of origin. It is so common for most Abia indigenes to deny their state because Abia is not a state one should be proud of. So NwaforIgbo, I perfectly understood why you chose to deny your state. cheesy

You Abia people are at least 70% of Abia's challenges, because you people are never interested in your state, rather you guys are everywhere chasing shadows while OUK, IKUKU, TA ORJI, etc, are busy looting and destroying your state. Today Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Who caused it?

See your post in 2017 vv cheesy

That's my maternal home, she's a from Ugwunagbor in Abia State. I can rightly claim to be from Abia. Ask anyone from Rivers about Ndoki and they'll explain to u.

I'm not going going o explain cuz u have a stunted view of anywhere outside Anambra. So no néed.
My happiness is that enlightened and exposed people will see the flaws of building substandard and mediocre project and call the governor out. Not u, ur type will jump up and down praising an underperforming governor
for peanuts as a village champion that u are.

Ur type will celebrate that mediocre Flyover bridge he built for u at Aroma.

Let me advise u, visit Ebonyi State and cure ur mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
You can deceive yourself as much as you can but we know everyone on this forum because. You can deceive newbies not people like me inugo. My advise to you is that you should spare more time for your Abia state because it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Your state needs you.

[s][/s]

Abia is not better than Anambra. But u should be ashamed comparing Abia And anambra. Anambra receives more allocation and generate more IGR than Abia. U should actually be more. Ur mates are doing better and u are squatting with Abia. XONTINUE Ebonyi and Imo will soon dwarf the mediocre project u are hailing

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Lying old man. Have some self esteem. Abia is your state be proud for once cheesy

NwaforIgbo:

That's my maternal home, she's a bit OM Ugwunagbor in Abia State. I can rightly claim to be from Abia. Ask anyone from Rivers about Ndoki and they'll explain to u.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Lying old man. Have some self esteem. Abia is your state be proud for once cheesy

Like I said Aba is my second home. I identify with Aba and Abia any day anytime. I'm just telling u the obvious.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
The problem you have is that you have low esteem, you rather boast of other states but your own backward useless worthless shithole Abia state. Anambra generates more IGR because it has a functional government unlike your bankrupt Abia state. Anambra receives the same federal allocation with your Abia state. Abia state receives oil derivation(13%). Still yet in all of these Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Abia cannot even pay salaries. Anambra is on top and shall continue to be on top. It is God's gift. Onatalu Chi. Inugo

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

Abia is not better than Anambra. But u should be ashamed comparing Abia And anambra. Anambra receives more allocation and generate more IGR than Abia. U should actually be more. Ur mates are doing better and u are squatting with Abia. XONTINUE Ebonyi and Imo will soon dwarf the mediocre project u are hailing
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.