Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2057478 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
ChineduAlaegbu

See Awka FLYOVER v Owerri FLYOVER cheesy

Owerri is a village cheesy

Maybe that's why the guy is angry because his Owerri is a village cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
ChineduAlaegbu

See Awka FLYOVER v Owerri FLYOVER cheesy

Owerri is a village cheesy

Show me from Immigration Junction up to Amansea boundary, please. cool cool
Again, from Amawbia to Odumodu..
I'd wait.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Cry cry..let's compare Willie and your useless leaders in Imo in your backward useless Imo state. cheesy

Nedu, we all know you are a bitter envious indigene of Imo state that lives in Onitsha. Your parents like many other Imo indigenes moved to Onitsha decades ago for greener pasture, so you are not alone lol

Please show us what your useless incompetent governor in Imo has achieved compare to Obiano.

Imo state is a backward jungle that's why most of you guys are running to Anambra.

Imo state is cursed that's why orange drugs built his industry in Onitsha, but couldn't build anything in Imo state.

Yes, Donjazzy is in Awka enjoying the serene secured city unlike your cursed backward insecure Owerri that's ravaged by terrorists.

Meanwhile see the tower of Anambra international airport and tower of Imo international motorpark airport cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Willie is a failure.
And you are not intelligent, I won't engage you. You are not here for the development of Anambra, but to defend your pay master. We are not here for comparison, you are just trying to distract me from my question.Even if Imo State is South Sudan, how does it concern you?Even if I am not from Anambra, but I live in Anambra and pay my tax in Anambra, why won't I demand for the dividends of democracy? Ebe onye bi ka ọ na awachi.
Are Anambra people not in other states?
You are celebrating Obi Cubana up there, mention any of his invesment in Anambra?
Mike Obi is building a sports academy in Jos, Kanu Nwankwo built his in Owerri.
TKO, show me a project Willie commissioned in the last 6months, even if na culvert?!!
You that celebrated DonJazzy sleeping in a hotel in Áwka as Obiano's achievement?!.
Nwokem, make sure you have something else you are doing because once Willie leaves office, nsogbu ga adịkwara gị..
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Hahahaha..you are obviously pained with envy. We all know that Anambra has by far a better road networks than your cursed backward Imo state. Please I am waiting for your counter.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Show me from Immigration Junction up to Amansea boundary, please.
Again, from Amawbia to Odumodu..
I'd wait.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Maybe that's why the guy is angry because his Owerri is a village cheesy

Awka does not come an inch to Owerri, you know that.
Owerri is the Las Vegas of the East..
Take it to the bank.
Aside Abakeleke Street in Áwka, where else can one get a good quality time?
Again, why burn people in a capital city in 2021 by AVG/Bakassi?
Why block a major to the detriment of commuters?
Why will a dirty market be in the heart of a capital city?
Please, show me the tallest building in Nigeria, I'd like to see.
Wait till you come to New Market Road Onitsha and see Ekwueme's 8th storey building, and then compare it to your 6 storey tallest building in Nigeria at Awka.
You don't seem to know of Dr. Godwin Maduka's 23 storey building in Umuchukwu.
You think we are dullards?
Tinye onwe gị na chain biko.
Go call your fellow BOT's for help, meanwhile, what project has Willie commissioned in the last 6 months?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

[s]Awka does not come an inch to Owerri, you know that.
Take it to the bank.
Please, show me the tallest building in Nigeria, I'd like to see.
Wait till you come to New Market Road Onitsha and see Ekwueme's 8th storey building, and then compare it to your 6 storey tallest building in Nigeria at Awka.
You don't seem to know of Dr. Godwin Maduka's 23 storey building in Umuchukwu.
Go call your fellow BOT's for help, meanwhile, what project has Willie commissioned in the last 6 months? [/s]
martinect2803 you have come back again wit your nonsense. You are so dumb that even if you post with new handles everyday we will still know its you.

Because we didnt involve the police to pick you up since your last scam was busted you are back to continue with your nuisance, we are always here for you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
Hahahaha..you are obviously pained with envy. We all know that Anambra has by far a better road networks than your cursed backward Imo state. Please I am waiting for your counter.

[s][/s]

Let's see Immigration up. grin grin grin grin
Amansea too.
Amawbia going down to Odumodu.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:

[s][/s]
The idiot is the scammer martinect2803 that ran after he was busted here a while ago. He created this new handle after his former handle was busted for scam
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
T
Hahahaha that guys post actually pained you so much.

Take it from a source, Awka is like London compare to Owerri

Awka has 3 FLYOVERS, while Owerri couldn't finish 0ne.

Awka has far better roads than Owerri but Owerri is littered with bad roads and filth.

Douglas roads Owerri is worse than ajegunle. Most places in Owerri are filled with refuse dumpsites.

Apart from prostitution, there's nothing else happening in Owerri. But Awka is a thriving city with robust security unlike Owerri that's a killing field.

Anambra generally is by far more developed than your useless worthless backward Imo state.

Awka is America where your shithole backward Owerri is. Adi ama aka cheesy

See Awka and Owerri FLYOVERS cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Awka does not come an inch to Owerri, you know that.
Take it to the bank.
Please, show me the tallest building in Nigeria, I'd like to see.Wait till you come to New Market Road Onitsha and see Ekwueme's 8th storey building, and then compare it to your 6 storey tallest building in Nigeria at Awka. You don't seem to know of Dr. Godwin Maduka's 23 storey building in Umuchukwu.
Go call your fellow BOT's for help, meanwhile, what project has Willie commissioned in the last 6 months?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
globemoney01:

martinect2803 you have come back again wit your nonsense. You are so dumb that even if you post with new handles everyday we will still know its you.

Because we didnt involve the police to pick you up since your last scam was busted you are back to continue with your nuisance, we are always here for you

And who is this please?
Good Morning Brotherly, if you have sense, and bring it on if you don't.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
T

Awka has far better roads than Owerri but Owerri is littered with bad roads and filth.

Douglas roads Owerri is worse than ajegunle. Most places in Owerri is filled with refuse dumpsites.

Apart from prostitution, there's nothing else happening in Owerri. But Awka is a thriving city with robust security unlike Owerri that's a killing field.

[s][/s]

Immigration to Amansea.
Are they not part of Áwka, or have it been leased to Enugu State?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Chimooo..the difference is clear. Owerri is a typical village. Tufia cheesy

Nedu05:
T

Douglas roads Owerri is worse than ajegunle. Most places in Owerri is filled with refuse dumpsites.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

mmigration to Amansea.
Are they not part of Áwka, or have it been leased to Enugu State?
[/s]

See the condition of Owerri FLYOVER, do you want to lease it to Rivers state? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
globemoney01:

The idiot is the scammer martinect2803 that ran after he was busted here a while ago. He created this new handle after his former handle was busted for scam

This one is a bitter envious indigene of Imo state though he lives in Onitsha, just that other millions of imo indigenes, he is envious because Anambra is like America compare to his backward shithole Imo state cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu governor Uzodimma house was burnt to the ground in Imo state. Imo state is cursed. No security and no development in Imo state

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

And who is this please?
Good Morning Brotherly, if you have sense, and bring it on if you don't.
Ifeanyi a DPO in onitsha will be contacting you soonest. You are a notorious scammer who shouldn’t have access to the internet

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
ChineduAlaegbu governor Uzodimma house was burnt to the ground in Imo state. Imo state is cursed. No security and no development in Imo state
That’s not his name. He’s the same person as martinect2803, he’s just using that name to disguise and stay anonymous. Go through his posts martinect2803
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
globemoney01:

That’s not his name. He’s the same person as martinect2803, he’s just using that name to disguise and stay anonymous. Go through his posts martinect2803

Yeah, you are right about their writing pattern but truth is that they are different persons. I know so much in nairaland to detect almost every individual even with a new account. This Chinedu just returned with a new account after a very long break, though he has been viewing this thread as a guest. Some people are just envious of Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:

Yeah, you are right about their writing pattern but truth is that they are different persons. I know so much in nairaland to detect almost every individual even with a new account. This Chinedu just returned with a new account after a very long break, though he has been viewing this thread as a guest. Some people are just envious of Anambra.
I can bet to my last kobo that he’s same as martinect2803. Don’t stress it. I’m 100% sure on this one. He knows I’m very correct.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2021
These are some of things paining ChineduAlaegbu, brace up because you are gonna see more of this except you unfollow this thread.

See CUBANA CEO at Awka Millennium City site inspection. Awka Millennium city is the best in igbo land cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
These are the things paining ChineduAlaegbu who is from the cursed backward Imo state. See the tallest building in Nigeria springing up in Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2021
These are the things paining him, because Owerri is a dilapidated shithole village compare to Awka that has beautiful flyovers, roads, beautiful scenery, etc.. That's his anger cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu from the cursed backward shithole Imo state is equally angry because Anambra international airport is the best and international gateway to the eastern Nigeria, while imo airport is more or less a dirty motorpark cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

The blocked Enugu Road in Onitsha too, the road leading to Area Command, just that there are alternative roads. Either Court Road or GRA by Stock Exchange.
If our security agencies are this afraid, what happens to us the ordinary citizens in the street?
Funny enough, Police Force, Anambra State Command is not under the authority of Willie Obiano, he cannot do anything about it.
That's the truth.

They should open d fucckn roads. Shame on d security apparatus of this country. Security lacking so much intelligence. They can’t even tell when there is an impending attack...na security force be that?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
ChineduAlaegbu from the cursed backward shithole Imo state is equally angry because Anambra international airport is the best and international gateway to the eastern Nigeria, while imo airport is more or less a dirty motorpark cheesy

You said it all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
These are the things paining him, because Owerri is a dilapidated shithole village compare to Awka that has beautiful flyovers, roads, beautiful scenery, etc.. That's his anger cheesy

Fact

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:

cheesy
These are the things paining ChineduAlaegbu who is from the cursed backward Imo state. See the tallest building in Nigeria springing up in Awka.

Keep posting it, anyone that doesn't like it should unfollow the thread lol

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
These are some of things paining ChineduAlaegbu, brace up because you are gonna see more of this except you unfollow this thread.

See CUBANA CEO at Awka Millennium City site inspection. Awka Millennium city is the best in igbo land cheesy

Na this one pepper that guy the most cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All one person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Mathoj
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance

All one person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1314) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.