Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) (40044 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Yungkid101(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Caroline Danjuma stepped out for an event in Lagos in a cream outfit earlier today.
The Nigerian actress posed to show her side boobs.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/caroline-danjuma-steps-braless-event-lagos-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by tribalistseun: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oboy the thing still stand fresh, I really want to sucky sucky ooooo

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
How does all these indecent exposure profit them?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
You are a beautiful woman, why expose your boobssss?

Na una don change the way men see women.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by roarik(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
shes pretty

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
So she got her bum and boobs done...well done babes.

32 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tagbo!!!!!!!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Larrey(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
sisisioge:
So she got her bum and boobs done...well done babes.
Abi, very obvious

36 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

I am inclined to accept that Caroline Ekanem suffers from dissociative Identity disorder.

She attacked Cynthia Morgan for acting indecently and unnecessary exposure, she is guilty of same.
She attacked women who couldn't keep their home and stay married, she's separated now.

Worse even,
Carol Ekanem who says some women are not role model to kids threw dignity to the burners when she openly slandered Davido because of her toyboy Tagbo.

It's a shame.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

She is slaying for Oga Danjuma.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
She's so pretty....omalicha nwa....

Slay on ojare ..don't mind em...

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

She don't know you.

21 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

She don't know you.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by MicheyJ1: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sweet babe chaii you set o

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
She don't know you.

Rip English....

28 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
she's like ..."boobies for sale"...you guys call it indecent dressing...for her its Marketing strategy

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Olosho work in full throttle.

What a shame.

Anyways, She had better use it wisely sha and aim for big guns that will establish her in a Buisness, than small boys sagging trousers.
It will pay her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 21, 2017
This woman is nothing more than a pretty face. I really pity her Ex who will forever be associated this dumbo of a person.

Her oloshoism is second only to Stella Damascus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2017
please what's the difference BTW
Breast -
Brezz-
Boobs-

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Caroline save your drama.. I don't need it for the soap opera.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Crossbow:
Caroline save your drama.. I don't need it for the soap opera.. cheesy cheesy
holla holla Mr olopa I am not here to cause wahalacheesy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2017
She’s got beautiful firm tits so it’s allowed.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2017
You mean is only breasts this one has to offer? Caroline, save your drama.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2017
She don mourn tagbo finish? Who dey in charge of those breast now
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2017

Say what you want.
Those breasts deserve commendations.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
And it's news...
NAIRALAND NA WA OOO
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Omo see bobi like water melon.....

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Thylord(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2017
oh lord can I suck lick and fucck this lady. chaii lord of nebuchadinezzer can you do that for me. see fresh breasstt.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2017
ibbryte:

Say what you want.
Those breasts deserve commendations.

The doctor deserves commendation,only a fool won't see that she has gone under the knife

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nigeman: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
How many times?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice boobs...

Makes me remember one of these gistreel Street interviews.
One Yoruba baba was asked "wetin u like for woman body?"

He said Ah! I like bwess pass anything grin I wish that man could see dis now
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Odaveboy(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
careytommy7:
This woman is nothing more than a pretty face. I really pity her Ex who will forever be associated this dumbo of a person.

Her oloshoism is second only to Stella Damascus.

Oga me think say aunty Stella is married oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Refused To Cheer Up Ghanaian Artistes But Did When Burnaboy Performs. / Anna Banner Rocks Mohawk Hairdo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.