Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Plight Of An N Power Beneficiary. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plight Of An N Power Beneficiary. (378 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / The Role Of An N-power Beneficiary Is So Much More. / See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of An N Power Beneficiary. by easy1960(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
I salute my fellow Nairalanders, I trust you are all doing good? I salute Mr President ( Oga Buhari) for initiating this wonderful program (N power). I am blessed to be among the 2016 beneficiary of the federal government empowerment scheme (N power). I started this program since december 2016, i worked for six months and my stipends were not paid. I laid so many complains to the social investment office here in makurdi and Abuja, until it was june 2016 that i received my first stipend, and they promised paying to me my backlog, but up till now i have not gotten any thing from them. Now every where is quiet, no body is talking about our backlog any more. At times i wonder if the president or his vice knows that they are owing our stipends up till now for no reason. Please my fellow nairalanders, help and make this situation known to the president or his vice because we are suffering alot. Let the people in charge pay us our money, we worked for it therefore, we deserve it (kate and Ella, am i telling lies?). Thanks to this great forum. Please admin, push this to front page so it can reach distances.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Digital Marketing Executive For A Manufacturing Firm In Lagos. / Multiple Teaching Positions In Port Harcourt, Urgent!!! / ETAD Consulting Limited Latest Recruitmenr (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.