Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25885 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
oh,,,,u don't have to mention. U know getting to find a caring man in this our today nija is really not easy . So I'm trying my best to look out for people u to watch her back .
hmmm,,I see

you too try .thanchusmiley
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:52am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahhahahahahahaha..

abeg,,shift lemme faint. .

you haff kee me with laughter gan cheesy

Sexy faint with brain o. Nor go injure o grin

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Sexy faint with brain o. Nor go injure o grin
gringrin

I'm fainting in my room,,can't come and injure myself in this festive period naw cheesy.

you no deh go jogging?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hmmm,,I see

you too try .thanchusmiley

Babe u wlc jare , so how are u preparing for the Yuletide ?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
Babe u wlc jare , so how are u preparing for the Yuletide ?
fine fine.
thanks.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gringrin

I'm fainting in my room,,can't come and injure myself in this festive period naw cheesy.

you no deh go jogging?

Jogging this early morning when I never fit sleep for night, 6 don reach sleep never still catch me, choi! cry

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Jogging this early morning when I never fit sleep for night, 6 don reach sleep never still catch me, choi! cry
ahhshocked

what could be the problem naaw cry

go and take a shower and force yourself to sleep
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

fine fine.

thanks.
Cool . Are u preparing for work or on vacation?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Sexxxmachine(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Most of you are talking shit, if I ever take a random girl out and she intends fucking all my friends, fine , go ahead and Bleep, but ateast tell me where you are going. The only reason I would ask you to remove her is because of your wife, cos I can bet you that girl go Bleep you one day, that's of you ain't fucking already and that could break your home if wife finds out
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ahhshocked

what could be the problem naaw cry

go and take a shower and force yourself to sleep

Babe, I need you in my arms, that's the only I can fall asleep, when are you coming naw, it's been like over 4 years you said you were coming o. cry

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
Cool . Are u preparing for work or on vacation?
already on vacation...
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Babe, I need you in my arms, that's the only I can fall asleep, when are you coming naw, it's been like over 4 years you said you were coming o. cry
hahahahaaaahaaaa,,,,

sleep and wake up, ,we go discuss that one grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahaaaahaaaa,,,,

sleep and wake up, ,we go discuss that one grin

With immediate effect! cheesy cheesy

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

already on vacation...
wow! That's good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

With immediate effect! cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahaha,,,,lolz
you funny me aswear grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahahahahaha,,,,lolz

you funny me aswear grin

grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Prognose: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.

One of your friends was chyking the lady and she was already flirting with him....

Another one that came from America arrived and she followed him ( a perfect stranger to her) home.

Guy she be runs girl looking for Christmas package.

Don't mind the numerous kids here supporting her, they would do exactly the same thing for money, shows you what our youth are into nowadays.

If she gets missing now same people asking if it's your business will be same to support the crowd saying you used her for rituals.

Na so many of them be now o. Morally bankrupt.

I don't think it's enough to send her packing from your house.

However keep your distance from her. When next you're going out don't invite her.

Choi but that your American friend go Don enjoy her punna last night till satisfaction.

Na so e be now bro, don't be surprised. It's Christmas period and the economy isn't smiling.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by DwayneChuks(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.

From what i can understand

Babe fine die grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by obyrich(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2017
khiaa:

What is a runs girl, do you mean a prostitute? undecided
A hooker.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by truely: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

Bros e get who no like better thing...that no make her a slut o....

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by sekem: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
I can see so many wasted youths on this thread already dishing out their wasted viewpoints

But I am not surprised at all

These wasted youths are said to be the leaders of tomorrow

And yet the lack the tiniest sense of responsibility

My dear OP, don't be discouraged by their responses

Like Christ said, forgive them for they know not what they are doing(or saying)

4 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by hanassholesolo: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Jonny i think you should have made it clear that she didn't tell you before leaving with your guy. You also have to blame the Yankee guy if he's aware that you brought her to that gathering. Its a simple outing etiquette but you don't expect kids here to understand that do you?

I don't know what standard you hold most people on Romanceland to but i hope it's low otherwise you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.

If you have any issues about her whereabout, you should have called her number or that of your friend whom she left with to make sure she’s ok. Her safety should be your first concern. Once that is done, speak with her and let her know how you felt after she disappeared with your friend without telling you or her sister at home. I think it was wrong of her to have left with someone. If anything happened to her, you’ll be blamed cos you left the house with her. Her sister would say that you were the last person seen with her.

For her not to have informed you or your friend not to have told you that they were leaving wasn’t very nice.

I didn’t see the relationship between her disappearance and ejecting her from the accommodation. She has not defaulted in her rent or any contractual agreement you have with her, has she? Don’t bully and intimidate her. Tell she was wrong to have done what she did.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:

If you have any issues about her whereabout, you should have called her number or that of your friend whom she left with to make sure she’s ok. Her safety should be your first concern. Once that is done, speak with her and let her know how you felt after she disappeared with your friend without telling you or her sister at home. I think it was wrong of her to have left with someone. If anything happened to her, you’ll be blamed cos you left the house with her. Her sister would say that you were the last person seen with her.

For her not to have informed you or your friend not to have told you that they were leaving wasn’t very nice.

I didn’t see the relationship between her disappearance and ejecting her from the accommodation. She has not defaulted in her rent or any contractual agreement you have with her, has she? Don’t bully and intimidate her. Tell she was wrong to have done what she did.
. Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Prognose:

One of your friends was chyking the lady and she was already flirting with him....

Another one that came from America arrived and she followed him ( a perfect stranger to her) home.

Guy she be runs girl looking for Christmas package.

Don't mind the numerous kids here supporting her, they would do exactly the same thing for money, shows you what our youth are into nowadays.

If she gets missing now same people asking if it's your business will be same to support the crowd saying you used her for rituals.

Na so many of them be now o. Morally bankrupt.

I don't think it's enough to send her packing from your house.

However keep your distance from her. When next you're going out don't invite her.

Choi but that your American friend go Don enjoy her punna last night till satisfaction.

Na so e be now bro, don't be surprised. It's Christmas period and the economy isn't smiling.

Cheers.
. Thank you for ur understanding
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2017
sekem:
I can see so many wasted youths on this thread already dishing out their wasted viewpoints

But I am not surprised at all

These wasted youths are said to be the leaders of tomorrow

And yet the lack the tiniest sense of responsibility

My dear OP, don't be discouraged by their responses

Like Christ said, forgive them for they know not what they are doing(or saying)

. Thanks alot
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Jonny i think you should have made it clear that she didn't tell you before leaving with your guy. You also have to blame the Yankee guy if he's aware that you brought her to that gathering. Its a simple outing etiquette but you don't expect kids here to understand that do you?

I don't know what standard you hold most people on Romanceland to but i hope it's low otherwise you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.
. Honestly. Some comments here re disappointing.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Burgerlomo: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Yeah evacuate her Mr landlord just because she dumped a local champ she met in just few hours for a foreign champ whom she also met in few hours, but I want you to remember something that a tenant today can also be a landlord tomorrow no conditions is permanent cool
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Yeah evacuate her Mr landlord just because she dumped a local champ she met in just few hours for a foreign champ whom she also met in few hours, but I want you to remember something that a tenant today can also be a landlord tomorrow no conditions is permanent cool
Listen she can go out with anybody she feels like ,its nkn if my business but curtsey demands she should tell me about her movement because she went out with us. If anything bad happen to her,I will be the one to answer for it.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Tomjazzy2: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2017
From experience, I can authoritatively say that it's either the OP has already hit on the girl, or is planning to do so.

Other than that, I find it hard to understand what the fuss is all about undecided
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2017
9jaDoc:

U guys pretend u don't know Nigerians are everywhere on the globe.
With 9ja time currently at 2:43am,
here is current local time across the globe:
(U could be telling someone in Australia where it is 12pm to get some sleep!!)

was that why you had to go all over the world to write down the hour in those countries Are you a winch? So in your mind now you are feeling like one intelligent professors. Abi?

your over sabi no be here undecided

Go to the lady's profile (the lady i asked why she wasn't asleep) and check for her location.

Isn't it Nigeria?

Ehn, professor Over sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by AK6464(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I didn't bring it up for dunce like u.

The way this matter pain you bros, no never tell us everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.