Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React (60842 Views)

Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Dollarship(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
vivienD:
At least the incantation is giving him money and fame.. Unlike you that is trying so hard to be relevant by being stupid.. undecided
please can I faint here shocked grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Ugbavihi: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This guy that sings incantations as music..

If he likes, even if he uses ballistic missiles and nuclear bomb to promote his shows, he still won't blow..his fans base is only in Ibadan.
This is one artist i don't understand at all, his songs makes no meaning to me.. Very boring songs
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
This our people have nothing to offer, nothing!
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dollarship:
please can I faint here shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2017
your point is as pointless as bobrisky's existence..now kindly swerve and join the queue of people waiting for sense
Ugbavihi:

This is one artist i don't understand at all, his songs makes no meaning to me.. Very boring songs
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Tallysmallz(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Hahaha... See his fine face
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2017
FIRST FTC grin grin grin...
donsimoniiblog:
Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold took to instagram to promote his show in a weird way. The singer announced to his followers that he would be hosting a "one night stand" with his band and decided to use a condom design for the show promotion.

SEE HIS FANS REACTIONS IN THE SCREEN SHOTS BELOW
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7lc_fAZHX/?hl=en
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Davonjagah(m): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2017
We cannot condom this kind of publicity.
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Arckeen: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2017
I think say na only Kampala abi Ankara only this guy Dey wear . Lol
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Olando06(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This guy that sings incantations as music..

If he likes, even if he uses ballistic missiles and nuclear bomb to promote his shows, he still won't blow..his fans base is only in Ibadan.

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Anulux(f): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.