Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s (43234 Views)

NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by bmaks: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
So we get this kind people for this nation na him some of una go wake up still dey shout SAI BABA and ATIKU-LATE.....hmmmmm!!! and una be youth ooooooo....... the people wey i dey follow talk know demsef naaaa....ehhnnn....NA YOU, YES YOU WEY DEY READ THIS POST AND YOU TOO WEY GO COMMENT RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by bedspread: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
CONGRATS TO ADA.... SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GODLY LADY SINCE 2002 SEPTEMBER

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by TheAngry1: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
christejames:
It's nothing spectacular! go to school like UNN and see brain hot young academics in various departments.
Well, since it's like a new thing for Covenant, I felicitate with them.

It is obvious that your default response mode is negative! Continue...

4 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by kraftyiyk: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice move, but whatever that will reduce the tuition fees a bit would have been of more benefit to the ordinary tithe payers in the streets.my opinion though.
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by ElRapido: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Something good still came out from Lautech
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Fawklicant: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
christejames:
It's nothing spectacular! go to school like UNN and see brain hot young academics in various departments.

Name one professor in unn less than 40yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by hucienda: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations to Professors Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien and Roland Tolulope Loto.

Covenant University, keep it up.
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Sachris4U(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awon iwe
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by anochuko01(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
kk
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Leebeedo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
9jakohai:

Profs earn from 500000-800000 naira.

Even then, not an easy job. You have to lecture students, initiate research projects, supervise PhD and masters students, mark papers and more papers, manage resources like a manager, and write papers. In fact you must have dashed off 22 papers before they dash you prof.

Family life will suffer

A prof' s pay depends on his yrs of service and their pay usually starts at 350k not 500k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by anochuko01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
kraftyiyk:
Nice move, but whatever that will reduce the tuition fees a bit would have been of more benefit to the ordinary tithe payers in the streets.my opinion though.
[/s]
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by babaireti(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oyedepo's profs
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Leebeedo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
idu1:
They should continue distributing professorship undecided

You're obviously in pain...go work hard and you'll achieve as well. Try to celebrate with people succeeding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by ensamy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations to the young Professors.
But why Prof. Loto mouth resembles Kiwi, that bird we see on kiwi shoe polish grin grin grin
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by cantok(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
DangotePikin:
Oyedepo has strong belief in young people. I miss Ada Sonia loud voice during prayers. They might even be the youngest in Nigeria.
Very brilliant guys. hope they are not only academicians. Nigeria has too many in EKITI

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by idu1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leebeedo:

You're obviously in pain...go work hard and you'll achieve as well. Try to celebrate with people succeeding.

I hope you are not mad?

Why do you qoute me?
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by GreatrAnalyst: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Statsocial:

Yeah Ada is amazing. I remembered she succeeded pastor Victor then and she did a great job as chaplain. I suspect the church/oyedepo could appoint her Vice Chancellor in a few years time irrespective of her age. That's if some foreign school doesn't hijack her before then.

Bishop Oyedepo truly believes in young people and i think it is reflected in the university's willingness to promote young people to the professorate and the fact that many of the directorates are headed by young people as is done in saner climes. However he doesn't have a say on who gets promoted or not. That is done by a group of Professors led by the Registrar. There are also other external assessments involved.

@Statsocial!
Did I just hear you mention Pastor Victor?!
Hmm...that's my beloved Pastor. I never knew him at CU but after he left CU, he came to the state I am and the very parish I later chose to worship...and he gave so many of us reasons to serve and love God.
I love Pst Victor from here to anywhere. God bless him always in the new assignments he is up to now. He impacted me personally. I will never ever forget him.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by cantok(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Except for Roland, would have loved to see our colleagues in medicine, mathematics and Law to have a PHD before 30 years

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by SensaGreene: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow Ada Sonia, congratulations. Firebrand prayer warrior. Continue to soar

2 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by personal59: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Krafty006:
wonderful...contact me for all kinds of boots. ( call/ watsapp) 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.

OK so u want make SARS catch and beat me say I dey impersonate them with shoe
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
christejames:

Do they have the credentials in terms of researches and international exposure? Even if they do young minds are rarely afford this opportunity in some public universities because old professors are there to frustrate their efforts.If public universities appreciate their products what about the one from Ladoke University that is in the line-up?

2 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by theManOfGod(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Great LAUTECH. Always at the forefront.
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by YemziAdez(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
9jakohai:

Profs earn from 500000-800000 naira.

Even then, not an easy job. You have to lecture students, initiate research projects, supervise PhD and masters students, mark papers and more papers, manage resources like a manager, and write papers. In fact you must have dashed off 22 papers before they dash you prof.

Family life will suffer

I cannot agree less.

Are you an academic?

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Bfitconsults: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
We are very proud of Ada. She is my immediate younger sister.

Proud of her. God rewards hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
GreatrAnalyst:

@Statsocial!
Did I just hear you mention Pastor Victor?!
Hmm...that's my beloved Pastor. I never knew him at CU but after he left CU, he came to the state I am and the very perish I later chose to worship...and he gave so many of us reasons to serve and love God.
I love Pst Victor from here to anywhere. God bless him always in the new assignments he is up to now. He impacted me personally. I will never ever forget him.
Wow! Pastor Victor was a great revivalist. I love that man too. I think he now pastors a ministry in Rivers State....

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bfitconsults:
We are very proud of Ada. She is my immediate younger sister.

Proud of her. God rewards hard work.
Wow Really! Your family is blessed.
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by trilobite: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leebeedo:

A prof' s pay depends on his yrs of service and their pay usually starts at 350k not 500k.

Not in all cases. Get a PhD in nuclear physics and find out
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Bifrost: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very impressive... Although achieving such feat in the medical sciences or Law may not be easy at such young age.
And I'm hoping to get a PhD before 28.

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
We so much believe in BIG NAMES IN NIGERIA

But without brain to manufacture aeroplane, ships, rocket, etc

We are only good at big names.

ERUDITE PROFESSOR IN NIGERIA are not adding value to make Nigeria great.

We only have individual big name older both old and young professors

Nigeria is a cause!
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Abdulqareem: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations. I just hope more hope is given to those who wish to remain in academic cycle. Truth be told I envy these guys. I just wish I have the opportunity to lecture

1 Like

Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
YemziAdez:

I cannot agree less.

Are you an academic?

No, but parents were academics...that's how i know.
Re: Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
I know a professor of Engineering at 36. he is the current HOD of Engineering in MOUAU, Abia State
Fawklicant:

Name one professor in unn less than 40yrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.