Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy (32217 Views)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by NENigeria(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Being in a healthy relationship is a great thing. If you are a guy and is not in a relationship then here are five reasons why you could be single and how to get your game up.

1 You are not taking action

If you are a guy of dating age and you are still single today then one of the reasons could be that you are not taking action. All you do is sit around, feel sorry for yourself and simply dream of how much better your life would be if you had a girlfriend. But note, sitting, dreaming and wishing would amount to nothing except if you take the action steps that are necessary to get you in a relationship.

If there is a girl you like then you need to ask her. Chat or PM her if she is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Nairaland and if she says “YES” or gives green light then get her mobile number, call, text and schedule a date. This is necessary and there is no way around it, therefore, take action now and get your dream lady.

2 Your looks

The second reason why you are still single is that of your looks. By your looks here, I’m not referring to your genetic makeup like your height and skin color. I’m referring to two things which you have absolute control over. The two are your looks and style. Fitness has today becomes so mainstream that if you are not lifting weights then you are going to step below all the other guys who are in the gym putting in work so they look great. The benefits of being physically fit is far above physical looks but it has great impacts on your health and mental wellbeing as such, you should take it seriously even if it’s not getting a lady.

Aside from physical fitness, your style also has a great role to play in relation to how to get a lady. You definitely have to appear neat, have a clean haircut with a clean beard cut (if you are the type that likes bears). Have your clothes properly washed and ironed and wear friendly cologne. The good thing about looking great is that it also boosts your general self-confidence.

3 You have no option

Some guys have the tendency of having themselves hooked around one girl even when the girl is not showing any signs of wanting to date them. They go on fantasying their lives with this virtual girlfriend with the hope that she would turn around and date them in reality and when that doesn’t come to fruition, they get demoralized and write themselves off. They refer themselves and build a resistant wall between them and other cute and attractive ladies around. If you are one of such then let that girl go off your mind and go for another cute lady around.

4 No mission
Girls are naturally going to be attracted to guys who are passionately pursuing something in their lives. For example, I’m passionate about technology and the society. I have people who are passionate about music; others are passionate about education and many more. These are the kind of guys girls want to date and not just a guy living a random life around every day. Ask yourself, what are you super passionate about? If you don’t find something you are super passionate about and wish to be known for then I challenge you to pick something and just go all-in on it. Don’t forget to share in the comment below.

5 Limiting beliefs

To wrap it all for today, I want you to know that your belief system controls what happens in your life. All that I have mentioned above would not work if you do not believe and act upon it. Do not come up with excuses like I don’t have money, I don’t have a car; I’m not from here or there. Do not disqualify yourself from getting your dream girl and any other good thing in life.

What else do you think is necessary to get a cute girl? comment and share

Source: http://youngnaija.com/5-reasons-still-single-guy/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by diranbb2: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by ibietela2(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Not true

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Oyindidi(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
People should learn to mind their business.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Kevosky: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
1. You don't have money
2. You are broke
3. You don't have a source of income
4. You are jobless
5. You are wretched.

In summary, If you no get money, hide your face.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by kurupt1: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
MONEY!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by obowunmi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
In this day and age where there is free puhssey everywhere ??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Number one should be...being broke.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by djosh4(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
No money

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Hades2016(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
If am single how e take concern una

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by obowunmi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Even with no job or money, you can still smash freely.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by ElPadrino33: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tell me more

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by NwaAmaikpe: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

No guy is single.
No guy is single.
Technically no guy is single.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
OK, we have heard.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by oviejnr(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
That feeling when you know your not entitle to anyone and their bullshiit and prioritize yourself grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by adaksbullet: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
No senseses tread angry angry angry angry angry angry

Last time am checked, we haved over 39794730000037 billions mens on earth undecided are u speeked for us all? undecided undecided

Radarada angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by abdeiz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
So person can't be single in peace again?

So if I want some peace and quiet without any girl or responsibilities on my mind I can't cos its now a crime abi.

OP mind yourself o

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by bedspread: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
SIMPLY: THERE ARE MANY LADIES OUT THERE BUT FEW WIVES

18 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
I never used to say this before...

But being BROKE is just all of it, for Nigerian and most ladies.

Sometimes, a rich guy can walk on the street on ordinary footwears and clothes yet ladies will be chasing them around. The ladies call it, "DISGUISE". They go after him.

A BROKE GUY may get a girl with all the fitness, finesse and false facade but ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Money speaks louder than all of that.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by hollawaley2: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
get money first then being single wouldn't be your problem

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by WebSurfer(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kevosky:
1. You don't have money
2. You are broke
3. You don't have a source of income
4. You are jobless
5. You are wretched.

In summary, If you no get money, hide your face.

Don’t worry, a time will come when you will get tired of being used since you think life is all about money

I am single by choice, not cheating on anyone and no one cheating on me, no headaches, no policing , no one forcing responsibilities on me..

I don’t believe in love anymore because I have grown to understand everyone’s just here for a benefit and when you can’t give them, your part is good as over

If you are dating anyone for the sake of getting something in return then don’t call it love

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by donblade85555(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
you forgot to mention "village people at work"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Felixalex(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
6. You are BROKE..

If money dey u no need take action, looks won't matter etc... U won't be single, u won't even be double, u go start count from tripple... grin

11 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by WebSurfer(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Number one should be...being broke.
You see why I keep saying you don’t have sense

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
I thought I will see been broke sef. I think that's the only reason guys r single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by skayT: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bro leave the narratives of "why you're still single" Go hustle for money and get it! Get it plenty and see if girls won't flock around you. If you no get money, hide your face!! You can call me............. Anything wey you like!!

15 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
6. You want to make money without distractions undecided

13 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by priscaoge(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
I hear undecided So it's a crime to be single again abi? Somebody cannot be single in peace undecided undecided undecided Izit ya single?? angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Which one I'm I guilty of ����
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by freeman95(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Somewhat correct

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.