Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) (23349 Views)

Christopher Abebe (Stella Obasanjo's Father) Is Dead / Engagement Ceremony Of Late Stella Obasanjo’s Nephew, Michael Abebe In Pictures / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Gift101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Michael Abebe, one of the nephew’s of former first lady, Late Stella Obasanjo, had his engagement ceremony to his fiancee, Erica Cusworth, at the Harbour point, Victoria Island, Lagos yesterday, Wednesday December 20th.

Michael is the son of Dr. John Abebe, the younger brother of late Stella Obasanjo.
In attendance were former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, among others.
Photos below;

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/photos-engagement-ceremony-late-stella-obasanjos-nephew-michael-abebe/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin

wait, am i FTC?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
k
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by lookatew: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have absolutely no interest in this thread. I only rushed to comment because I thought i'll be first to comment, but alas glo network has blocked me from achieving greatness once again.

To the finger-speed-demons above me, I hope your boyfriend & girlfriend (respectively) enjoys what your blistering fast fingers has to offer. especially, the guy, use your fast fingers well.

I'm tempted to say i'll never jump on a useless thread again because of FTC, but I won't give up on my dreams because i'm made of black.

This is the closest i've come to FTC, and for that, I'll end this emotional post with this...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by hucienda: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
They roll together.

The elite, that is.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

soonest

1 Like

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
I refuse to die. Life too sweet.
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by tbidu: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
hucienda:
They roll together.

The elite, that is.
U spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by smartistics(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Honestly getting married young is good, especially when you have the resources to, you grow with your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gift101:
Michael Abebe, one of the nephew’s of former first lady, Late Stella Obasanjo, had his engagement ceremony to his fiancee, Erica Cusworth, at the Harbour point, Victoria Island, Lagos yesterday, Wednesday December 20th.

Michael is the son of Dr. John Abebe, the younger brother of late Stella Obasanjo.
In attendance were former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, among others.
Photos below;

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/photos-engagement-ceremony-late-stella-obasanjos-nephew-michael-abebe/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

so wetin una wan make we do

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
The guy don marry

make una let Stella rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwew
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow aunty bola congrats. I actually know the bride, family frnds. Grew up 2geda Shes half swiz and yoruba. They all pretty and humble and she d last. Then again d grooms cousin was my classmate in sec skol. Pretty excited. HML dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by zidds: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Flexy2vybes:
Issokay
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
NIce one... I wish both a happy life.
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin
yeah you are...come for your prize in za oza room.
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okay na. Money + Money =
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by giftcardstrader(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olawalesadiq:

my guy how far
My boss I dey o
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

Yes you are... now come and collect ya TROPHY�
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
lookatew:
I have absolutely no interest in this thread. I only rushed to comment because I thought i'll be first to comment, but alas glo network has blocked me from achieving greatness once again.

To the finger-speed-demons above me, I hope your boyfriend & girlfriend (respectively) enjoys what your blistering fast fingers has to offer. especially, the guy, use your fast fingers well.

I'm tempted to say i'll never jump on a useless thread again because of FTC, but I won't give up on my dreams because i'm made of black.

This is the closest i've come to FTC, and for that, I'll end this emotional post with this...

May the good LORD be with you
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Lec25(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
I only enter to see if obj attended the weeding.
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by funlord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

Yes First To Cum......in "za oza room" as usual? grin

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by dapsoneh: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
jaxxy:
Wow aunty bola congrats. I actually know the bride, family frnds. Grew up 2geda Shes half swiz and yoruba. They all pretty and humble and she d last. Then again d grooms cousin was my classmate in sec skol. Pretty excited. HML dear
who asked you
Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by Hormotorlah: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
jaxxy:

...and what is the story about exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
dapsoneh:
who asked you

Haha i can post about wat/who i know and like man

(1) (Reply)

Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.