Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (39249 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by exlinkleads(f): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - "Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or Even On 25th Dec."

The convener of FreeSheepleMovement, OAP Daddy Freeze have a message for those who are too pressured and frightened before they have not 'made it' this Christmas yet but wants to go and show off.

In his latest post on Instagram, Freeze admonished people to take it easy and not feel pressured over the Yuletide season that is almost upon us. He also asserted that Christ wasn't born in there villages and wasn't even born on the 25th everybody is carrying about.

He also as usual supported his assertions with Bible quotations. He shared ......

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-christmas-message-wasn.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with the birth of Jesus.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by princechurchill(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
His opinion not my business

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by KellyKertz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with Jesus birth.

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

espn:
Quote a verse from the bible to buttress your point

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Elnino4ladies: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze is the real MVP for 2018

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Kenndee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
in other words...
If u don't have money...hide UR FACE

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Yeligray(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by espn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.
Quote a verse from the bible to buttress your point

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by letusbepieces: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
WAT KIND OF TALK IS DAT

IS IT NECESSARY

THESE AFONJA NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by MicheyJ: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
For those of us living in Lagos. It's the one time we get to go back home and chill with our extended family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
I think he was born around September

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by cantok(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nna. You never hit?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ruggedfitness: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
In his latest post on Instagram, Freeze admonished people to take it easy and not feel pressured over the Yuletide season that is almost upon us. He also asserted that Christ wasn't born in there villages and wasn't even born on the 25th everybody is carrying about.

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.

In Other News
Check Out The Photos Of The Man Who UnderWent 60 Plastic Surgeries Just Because He Never Wants To Get Old
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/man-who-wants-to-look-ageless-undergoes.html

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Troublemaker007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
80% percent of my Naija people who call themselves Christians including me don’t give a _fuck about Christ’s Birth and what it symbolizes to us. All we care about is the _fuckng celebration of eating, drinking and _fucking at the end of the day

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ikorodureporta: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
...so make we no enjoy harmattan again as dem dey enjoy their summer time
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by EmmaEma: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by anochuko01(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
my secondary school teacher was arguing this date thing with me....I just told him ''Sir goan ask God about it, if he's against it, then no problem''. the man just sharrap straight.
the good of this season outweighs whatever controversy about the date. Even Obasanjo who isn't hundred yet doesn't know his exact birth date.....let alone thousands of years ago stuv

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by TheAngry1: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
"The convener of FreeSheepleMovement"...yeah, I thought so. Free sheep always get eaten by wolves...watch out Freeze, the wolves are getting closer.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by NwaAmaikpe: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

What's the essence of making money and buying expensive good cars if you can't take it to the village during Xmas and spray dust on the less privileged?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by darkhorizon: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by amolak: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
I don't even know why all these festivals don't move me any more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Freeze is the real MVP for 2018

suck his dick harder why dont u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by eneji50(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you freez,we all know deep inside us that you are saying the truth oo

but some people won't still accept it

@ certified ebira boi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mrvitalis(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

Joshua ( or as you call it Jesus ) was not given birth to in December that's a known fact

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by didisky(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Someone should tell that man that most people travel not because Jesus' birthday hold in their villages but rather it's a holiday n a perfect time to meet old friends n relatives .

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Godsonkemz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Did anyone say that Christ was born on 25th dec, and btw who asked for your help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ZorGBUooeh: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeew! Who ask you?We know na..It is our Christmas not your Christmas..MUMU sumbody angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin......Freeeeezzzzzzzziiiiii grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by deebrain(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Every knowledgeable christian knows that. It was not december 25th

And the craze for celebrating christmas extremely is really out of ignorance or for the fact that it falls in the end of year/begining of a new year. AND IT IS NOT LIMITED TO CHRISTIAN FOLK!

Jesus is worth celebrating-with yourself and others (never forget a needy person)

He can keep ranting, like a coward on social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Meritocracy: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.