Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) (16479 Views)

Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / I Want To Buy Pepsi And 7up Empty bottle with Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by ogunladeabiodun: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
guywitzerogal:
cooperative have nuttin to do wit the management of 7down jst staff to staff things
u nailed it
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by bs81(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Tiwaa aki nsugbe Sir! you have my support like...
this pikin resemble old man walahi
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
guru90:
Self employed biz is the best ever....
Yea then who will work for you,wont u still employ pple,can Adenuga single handedly manage Glo,u can be working and earning 700k monthly and still be doing business on the side.
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

I speak the inconvenient truth that you don't want to hear. If you don't want to read my posts, the lagoon is still open.

And I come after half baked idiotts that say rubbish to suit their mentally deranged, warped logic.

If you don't like it, Otapiapia has been doing the needful since the time of Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hummmm shake my head.
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Go back to school
Sorry headmaster I forgot you are online. Sabinus
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guilderland1:

Sorry headmaster I forgot you are online. Sabinus

grin grin
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

I speak the inconvenient truth that you don't want to hear. If you don't want to read my posts, the lagoon is still open.

Tell dem tribalists.

Although, is the lagoon ever closed ?
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by thanki410(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
I dedicate this 50,000 years of silence to their money... As far as police don enter , una go still pay again for bailing. Shall we pray, [ties scarf ] Our father and our lord we thank u.....
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by guru90: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
mofedamijo:

Yea then who will work for you,wont u still employ pple,can Adenuga single handedly manage Glo,u can be working and earning 700k monthly and still be doing business on the side.

why I said so..... Abia state governor still owing Abia poly lecturers and staff 7 months salary now!!!

imagine... 7 months salary.... Now what will they use take care of their kids and other expenditures.
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by guru90: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
Dat Aba wey look like where dem dey dump refuge, very dirty, smelling and animalistics environment. Spit on Abia state,
over my dead body will i live there.

E go beta but one day...

ABIA STATE NO GAT LUCK VIA BETA GOVERNOR.....
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is no riot.
Those are disgruntled miscreants trying to bully an organization into accepting their outrageous demands.

Now they've resorted to online slander in order to whip up sentiments.
The 7up Management should do the needful by inviting soldiers.

This one never fails
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by yungkels(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
Dat Aba wey look like where dem dey dump refuge, very dirty, smelling and animalistics environment. Spit on Abia state,
over my dead body will i live there.

yeah, that is Aba
But please who are you?
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Go back to school
sorry sir....he multiplied the 29 by 2. that is how he arrived at 1958.

1 Like

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
sorry sir....he multiplied the 29 by 2. that is how he arrived at 1958.

grin grin
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
guru90:

why I said so..... Abia state governor still owing Abia poly lecturers and staff 7 months salary now!!!

imagine... 7 months salary.... Now what will they use take care of their kids and other expenditures.
Ure right bro,that was why i said working n doing business,if salary doesn’t come u have business to fall back to,if business is not moving or down,salary can still help,this country is a mess.....

1 Like

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by balmofgilead: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2017
mofedamijo:

Pls which job can pay me 700k a month!tell me pleasee!
Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2017
balmofgilead:

Pls which job can pay me 700k a month!tell me pleasee!
So many my friend,i have a friend who works with NBC,in Lagos at thier fraud and audit unit,she earns 780k/month and she is 26,those guys doing on shore n off shore earns close to 1.5million/month,some big shot auditors earn 800k/month,when i was working in Nigeria my boss earned 4.5million/month,the admin head earned close to 700k with vacation for family twice a year,i can go on n on,u think those office bosses that manage big firms in Lekki,ikoyi and v,i earns sisi,some of them earn 3million/month with official car,official house,driver etc.........if you get a good position in KPMG,UNILEVER,DANGOTE,MTN,GLO and the rest u will earn big man,the thing is most of them love certificates and cool experiences and probably connections.....may God shine his light upon thy path oooo.

1 Like

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by balmofgilead: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
mofedamijo:

So many my friend,i have a friend who works with NBC,in Lagos at thier fraud and audit unit,she earns 780k/month and she is 26,those guys doing on shore n off shore earns close to 1.5million/month,some big shot auditors earn 800k/month,when i was working in Nigeria my boss earned 4.5million/month,the admin head earned close to 700k with vacation for family twice a year,i can go on n on,u think those office bosses that manage big firms in Lekki,ikoyi and v,i earns sisi,some of them earn 3million/month with official car,official house,driver etc.........if you get a good position in KPMG,UNILEVER,DANGOTE,MTN,GLO and the rest u will earn big man,the thing is most of them love certificates and cool experiences and probably connections.....may God shine his light upon thy path oooo.
Wow!Awesome.God must do it!kudos to making sensible comments on Nl!

1 Like

Re: Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) by emma321(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Sirheny007:

Go back to school

Lool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) / Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.