Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Personal Appeal For Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Personal Appeal For Help! (846 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:
First of all, i so much thank the initiators of this wonderful thread. Secondly, i've taken time to read most of the pages in the thread and i've seen uncountable testimonies from people/beneficiaries of this thread. I thank all the givers for donating and helping others in whatever capacity despite their little resources. God bless you all.

To my own issues now, pls i am in need of help of 15k. Such amount of money would save me from shame and put big smile on my face at the moment. I am not talking about money to enjoy Xmas. That is trivial to me compared to the pressing financial needs at the moment. My single room is 35k/year and it expired since October and my landlord has been giving me period of grace all these while but he has become more aggressive and threatening lately to get the rent this period. May be he wants to use it for his Christmas. Truth is i actually have 20k with me from my barbing salon hustling (thanks to daily savings) but the remaining 15k is quite uncertain where it will come from. Failure to pay before 27th of this month will result to having my things thrown out of the room and perhaps i become homeless (God forbid as the village people will not have a course to laugh over me...amen). Such an embarrassment usually not funny at all. Pls help a brother out. Truth is I've had so many financial issues in the year ranging from school, health, family and the harsh economy in general. This is why i've had it this bad. Previous years weren't like this. Even my school issues that need urgent financial attention are also on ground uncared. Very soon, another session school fees will be due for payment and unfortunately, not even N10 is on ground for that. The list goes on and on and I don't even know where to start or what to do. Well, of all the above, the major one at the moment is the issue of paying rent...the 15k need. Other ones, i believe with time, God will take charge. Pls help a bro in need out. I'm willing to provide all evidences you may need to verify my claims.
Lastly, may my cries touch your heart. God bless you all as you help a brother out no matter any amount you can afford to help as a person as many drops of water can fill a drum. Thank you.

Cc: Twaci, royalblak007, dayleke, olihilistic, zicarads, eleganza33, sirblunt, lexusgs430, olujanny, johnwizey, preetiex, ednut1, fattbabakay, agarawu, antiwailer, oluplus etc.

The above is the text I posted on a thread where kind hearted Nigerians are showing mercy on the poor and the needy during this Christmas period. Unfortunately, after all my appeal, I didn't get any response and I decided to open a thread personally to plead further. Check my posts in the forum, I never did this before so one could think I'm into online scamming. I'm no scammer pls. Just because of where I've found myself at this tight period, i had to swallow my pride and resort to this. Pls help me out no matter any amount you can, I will be so glad.

Once again,
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:

The above is the text I posted on a thread where kind hearted Nigerians are showing mercy on the poor and the needy during this Christmas period. Unfortunately, after all my appeal, I didn't get any response and I decided to open a thread personally to plead further. Check my posts in the forum, I never did this before so one could think I'm into online scamming. I'm no scammer pls. Just because of where I've found myself at this tight period, i had to swallow my pride and resort to this. Pls help me out no matter any amount you can, I will be so glad.

Once again,

Pls someone should help me.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:

Once again,

please brothers and sisters. Let the devil not laugh over me. I'll be in my 400level next year. I seriously need help pls.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Not even a response? Bad! Please someone should help me out pls.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by oluplus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=permanentgrace post=63496432]Not even a response? Bad! Please someone should help me out pls.[/quote
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluplus:

Drop your email or phone no.

God bless you as I anticipate your response
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Cc: Twaci, royalblak007, dayleke, olihilistic, zicarads, eleganza33, sirblunt, lexusgs430, olujanny, johnwizey, preetiex, ednut1, fattbabakay, agarawu, antiwailer, chiefpiiko, oluplus etc.

Good morning all. I wake you up this morning with this greeting to remind of my challenges at the moment. Please help a bro out no matter how much you can afford to give. God bless you.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
oluplus:

Good day bro, I'm still expecting your call please.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by permanentgrace(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cc: Twaci, royalblak007, dayleke, olihilistic, zicarads, eleganza33, sirblunt, lexusgs430, olujanny, johnwizey, preetiex, ednut1, fattbabakay, agarawu, antiwailer, chiefpiiko, oluplus etc.
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by Dyt(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
TourismMan:

My sister, mouth cannot say it. It's actually unbelievable. It's as if cool water has just been poured on me for revival. I've sighed great sigh of relief. The young man has bailed me out from hypertension that almost caught up with me. I can't believe it.

Lexusgs430, may all your plants bear fruits abundantly. May God replenish and multiply the sources from which you've put a smile on my face this day. May the light of God shine wherever you go. Be blessed from glory to glory. Thank you bro. I am glad!
Re: A Personal Appeal For Help! by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) / Wintouch K11 Kids Tablet-dual Sim-10.1" -1gb Ram-16gb Rom Plus Free Pouch / 5 Best Mattresses in Nigeria to Help You Sleep Better this Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.