Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (44145 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
So many proposals. now I don't know what to reply....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
tolguy:
wit dis big boobs?every man go...
boobs?.... for where?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Melchizzedek:
Yours Will Come In No Time, Amen!
Ameeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
femi4:
for once, I thought this account was deactivated until I saw the "s" in nobodys
It was created with an intention of having less attention.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by tolguy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Nobodys:
boobs?.... for where?
;Dnobodys chest
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Boyooosa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
@op, have you informed the couple about this open invitation? Did u consider the cost implication vis-a-vis d present economic recession? Well, I'm not coming sha but consider the mouths of the interested ones... a word.
I wish them HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:

Start with going to marriage receptions, people like you full there die! Handsome dudes.

You fit even see one Bobo marry the week after!
hmmmm nice point. I will give it a thought.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
tolguy:
grin ;Dnobodys chest
pics can be very deceiving.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by tolguy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
pics can be very deceiving.
indeed i'm deceived grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by byemx06(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
una be twins dy look alike .........
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by byemx06(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
bughead:
Yoruba Muslim are classify bastards because them don't practice the real Islam like our peace brothers in the north undecided

Them mix both juju and Islam together

bughead:
Yoruba Muslim are classify bastards because them don't practice the real Islam like our peace brothers in the north undecided

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Teeboi56: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
deco22:
Your wife is among the hijab wearing crew,congrats.

HML
I also congrat them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by missyQween(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
HML...I wish you both the best
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jolyment: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
My religion did not allow me to open my face

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by femi4: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
It was created with an intention of having less attention.
love the creativity anyway

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Destinychild263(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Babzrockman:
The entire members of nairaland family are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of one of our own whose wedding ceremony is taking place 28th December, 2017 in Ijumu LGA of Kogi state.
na me won marry her b4 bt as d guy don first me woo her....let me look for another person to woo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Harwoyeez(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
We can also begin our journey from here n right nowquote author=Nobodys post=63488863] cry Everyone is getting married and I don't know where to start from....
Congrats to you both....may your marriage be filled with joy..[/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Harwoyeez(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
We can also begin our journey from here n right now
Nobodys:
cry Everyone is getting married and I don't know where to start from....
Congrats to you both....may your marriage be filled with joy..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by adraskey: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Interior Epoxy 3D Floor/Wall/Ceiling Exotic Epoxy 3D Floors are aesthetically fascinating,durable, and much more stronger than tiles and
Exotic Exterior Concrete Stamp Floor.
Unlike interlocks that soon allow grass and bushes to grow through, also often dents/disfigures when heavy vehicles are driven on them after heavy rainfall. Our extetior Concrete Stamped Floor is relaible, durable, strong and beautifully facsinating. We do it for just 6K per SqrMeter (Cost of all materials required already inclusive)
Contact: radedokincorporation@gmail .com or 0 8 0 6 3 8 1 6 2 1 6

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Samusu(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Babzrockman:
The entire members of nairaland family are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of one of our own whose wedding ceremony is taking place 28th December, 2017 in Ijumu LGA of Kogi state.

This Amarya to be looked too familiar, NSUK comes to mind
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Romanciella(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hijab ruined the pics
for someone with a face/skin like that, u really shouldnt make such comments #justSaying
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Romanciella(f): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
jumper524:
why do I have these felling that ur ipob.
we northerners don't portray this character ur exhibiting..
bro wat part of the north are u from
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jumper524(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Romanciella:
bro wat part of the north are u from
niger state.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Romanciella(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
jumper524:

niger state.
are u nupe
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Portgas(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
bughead:

What do you know if Islam..... I doubt your being a Muslim.... and if you are you should know a hadith that says..... "Allah doesn't look at your body nor does he looks at your figure .... but he looks at your heart ".

But for the record. if the Yorubas mix juju and Islam.... you guys mix bombing,killing and herdsmen fighting with Islam......

Illiterate
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jumper524(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Romanciella:
are u nupe
no gbagyi. minna. Kuta
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sleezwizz: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
cry Everyone is getting married and I don't know where to start from....
Congrats to you both....may your marriage be filled with joy..

Start from somewhere naw....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lazygal: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2017
bughead:

The mixing of diabolical means and Islam is I believe like tradition to Yoruba ,kogi,and nupe people ..
How ever don't be deceives the Hausa have their own also to some its normal to visit a Malam whereas its shirk
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lazygal: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Portgas:

What do you know if Islam..... I doubt your being a Muslim.... and if you are you should know a hadith that says..... "Allah doesn't look at your body nor does he looks at your figure .... but he looks at your heart ".

But for the record. if the Yorubas mix juju and Islam.... you guys mix bombing,killing and herdsmen fighting with Islam......

Illiterate

I dont know whether to laugh or what at this comment
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lazygal: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2017
jolyment:
My religion did not allow me to open my face

That is not true ..be watchful on what you state publicly
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bughead: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Portgas:

Illiterate
not a Muslim bro!

Belong to light( child of God )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / He insisted I take in before marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.