Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (44142 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by YelloweWest: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2017
profolaolu:
Stop sitting on a high horse,go for love and companion not for money or looks
Shut your broke ugly aśs up.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by rita25(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2017
another hijabite again....hope dis one will not say she CNT bleep her man without hijab on
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Babzrockman:
The entire members of nairaland family are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of one of our own whose wedding ceremony is taking place 28th December, 2017 in Ijumu LGA of Kogi state.
awww...so we have such a pretty face here. You guys make a very cute couple. I pray for unending happiness for u guys

I have noticed that people who make really stupid comments here are either highly immature I.e awaiting jamb result, small small children in the uni, jobless and frustrated people or just plain stupid people that refuse to grow up. My advise? Tonr your cluelessness down, it is not helping your case at all. Saying terrible things about people you hardly even know won't win you an award or give you a free pass for millions of bucks

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by juddexy2(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Nobodys:
cry Everyone is getting married and I don't know where to start from....
Congrats to you both....may your marriage be filled with joy..
babe, you can start and end with mua, ours would hit FP soon
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by simplemach(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Nobodys:
Fine gurl

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by msb247(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2017
There's no decent picture here. They aren't married yet and they're touching each other in the name of pre-wedding pics. May God save our generation. Hijaab indeed.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by babtoundey(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2017
bughead:
Yoruba Muslim are classify bastards because them don't practice the real Islam like our peace brothers in the north undecided

Them mix both juju and Islam together

It's painful to realise someone of your age cannot afford the little it takes to be reasonable and sensible.

Stop being a DRY fool! God has given you brain, use it
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stanliwise(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Nobodys:
Attention seeker or should I say legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobodys(f): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
stanliwise:
Attention seeker or should I say legend of the seeker
Goodmorning to you too Sir....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by makahlj2: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Hijab is not supposed to be rocked. If you're going to rock hijab, you better don't wear it at all.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by fiyin47(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2017
Is she the first person to rock an hijab, stop all these religious nonsense and pre wedding photos on nairaland na
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by transient123(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Everything is now hijab grin grin grin, even handkerchief
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jeffy1206(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Babzrockman:
The entire members of nairaland family are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of one of our own whose wedding ceremony is taking place 28th December, 2017 in Ijumu LGA of Kogi state.
she resemble bobrisky o cheesy grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by hypnotic(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have some cool discounts this Christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bayocanny: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Blessograo post=63494660]
Cos the more you expect it the more you get disappointed na, so better just don't expect it so you don't break your heart yourself with expectations. Nowadays it seems like guys are not ready to get married too cos they really looking for money, same goes to the ladies and the higher a lady goes the higher our taste in men goes. Imagine me becoming a doctor at 25 what kind of man would you expect me to marry and attract?[/quote
guys are ready for marriage only if you can exercise patient for your man to accumulate finances to foot the bills, you won't wanna experience financial hardship after marriage so it necessary for men to work hard before getting married.
Being a doctor at 25 doesn't mean you shouldn't get a man of your choice unless you've got preferences which might have chase away good guys coming your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He insisted I take in before marriage / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.