Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below (4858 Views)

Reasons To Stay Wicked To Nigerian Girls / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so you would look after another man's child if your wife brought one home abi. Or would you cry dlfor a DNA test. It is not an honour and priviledge to look after another man's child. It is an extra burden, but one you would do because you want to, not because someone forced it on you. Men are also evil, they cheat and bring another woman's child and expect their wives to be fine with it but throw her out of the house if she does the same.
it's n honor n a privilege to take care of any kid u can take care of.. ...regardless of if d kid is urs or not..... I hope u won't abuse any kid Wen u v a chance to b a care giver.. ...Nigeria is changing.... Abuse a kid at ur own risk
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so you would look after another man's child if your wife brought one home abi. Or would you cry dlfor a DNA test. It is not an honour and priviledge to look after another man's child. It is an extra burden, but one you would do because you want to, not because someone forced it on you. Men are also evil, they cheat and bring another woman's child and expect their wives to be fine with it but throw her out of the house if she does the same.
. From the way you are shouting and masturbating on this issue,seems you have already done that or about to.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by festwiz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Haven't you heard the statement,

"After the devil, fear women"?

Last year they were not only assaulting maids but there husbands and paramours too. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

which part are you having a problem understanding and i clarify it for you?.
it's u who need to understand Wat I wrote..... Read it with an open mind.......hopefully u will grasp Wat m saying... #peace
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
it's n honor n a privilege to take care of any kid u can take care of.. ...regardless of if d kid is urs or not..... I hope u won't abuse any kid Wen u v a chance to b a care giver.. ...Nigeria is changing.... Abuse a kid at ur own risk
. From the way she talking,you don't need to be told that she is into the act already. Trying to defend it with what I don't know.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
i am already a caregiver. If it is such an honor to take care of kids, why are many being abandoned daily.

You can also like to walk to the nearest orphanage and pick a child or 2 to adopt or train if it is that easy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. From the way you are shouting and masturbating on this issue,seems you have already done that or about to.
no i havent, but the way you got angry shows that if you were in a woman's shoes you would have done worse. I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR VIOLENCE. i am only showing women's point of view. Trying to explain to people like you is like hitting your head on a brick wall. I have no time for hypocrites today
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. From the way she talking,you don't need to be told that she is into the act already. Trying to defend it with what I don't know.
Ir's sad... Alot of ladies r primed to act Dat way...... I hope we don't guys who will end up marrying Dem will tame dem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no i havent, but the way you got angry shows that if you were in a woman's shoes you would have done worse. I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR VIOLENCE. i am only showing women's point of view. Trying to explain to people like you is like hitting your head on a brick wall. I have no time for hypocrites today
. So what is the similarities between what that op said and you jumping to talk about men not wanting to take care of another mans child gotten through infidelity by their wives?Was there any where he wrote that ?What made you deviate from his post?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am already a caregiver. If it is such an honor to take care of kids, why are many being abandoned daily.

You can also like to walk to the nearest orphanage and pick a child or 2 to adopt or train if it is that easy.
we r talking bout d ones under ur roof d "maids"....der is nothing wrong wit treating dem like ur kids...der is nothing wrong wit adopting a kid one can adequately care for
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
it's u who need to understand Wat I wrote..... Read it with an open mind.......hopefully u will grasp Wat m saying... #peace
you are the one who said im not making sense. dont get yourself confused.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
we r talking bout d ones under ur roof d "maids"....der is nothing wrong wit treating dem like ur kids...der is nothing wrong wit adopting a kid one can adequately care for
no matter what i say, you will still think women are evil. You would not understand my point of view, so i will stop explaining. But i dare you to receive the honor and priviledge of adopting a child in a motherless babies home, especially one with cerebral palsy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So what is the similarities between what that op said and you jumping to talk about men not wanting to take care of another mans child gotten through infidelity by their wives?Was there any where he wrote that ?What made you deviate from his post?
There is a lotbof similarities but you are too blind to see it. Like that other fellow, i wont bother explaining to you too since your mindset is fixed already
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

its obvious even to d blind dat wat u wrote wasn't sensible at all....... Tho it's no fault of urs..... M sure u have read it agn n u ve seen whr u goofed..... If u didn't see it.... Den m sorry bro I can't help u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
There is a lotbof similarities but you are too blind to see it. Like that other fellow, i wont bother explaining to you too since your mindset is fixed already
. No pls explain,like you said am blind,so help me. We are not fighting here. He was talking about housemaids not a biological child from either the man or the woman born out of wedlock or through infidelity by either of them. Am begging you to let me understand,you know am not perfect.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
its obvious even to d blind dat wat u wrote wasn't sensible at all....... Tho it's not fault of urs..... M sure u have read it agn n u be seen whr u goofed..... If u didn't see it.... Den m sorry bro I can't help u
so if what i wrote wasnt sensible why then did you say its me who didnt understand you? why did you ask for me to open my mind when its you who couldnt make sense in what i wrote?
was i not the one who was suppossed to ask you to open your mind?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. No pls explain,like you said am blind,so help me. We are not fighting here. He was talking about housemaids not a biological child from either the man or the woman born out of wedlock or through infidelity by either of them. Am begging you to let me understand,you know am not perfect.
what exactly dont you understand
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what exactly dont you understand
. Nawa o,I thought you just said there are lot of similarities between what op said and what u said?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by yabas(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:

YOU SOUND REASONABLE BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU ARE WRONG, IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF A MAID LIKE YOUR OWN CHILD THEN TAKE A maid, simple. They deserve to be treated fairly, like your own kid. THE POINT OF VIEW OF WOMEN IS WRONG AND WICKED. Generally women are very wicked. Place a woman in a position of authority and she will be so high handed. An average woman is wicked in general terms.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

. Ubunja pls your attention is needed on another thread. One gud guy just repented after catching his woman in bed with a bad guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

so if what i wrote wasnt sensible why then did you say its me who didnt understand you? why did you ask for me to open my mind when its you who couldnt make sense in what i wrote?
was i not the one who was suppossed to ask you to open your mind?
u said I was a vagina worshipping simp because I made a statement...... ...u didn't understand dat statement m sure dat was y u said Wat u said.. ..go back read d statement with an open mind.. ...if u still find it hard to understand Wat I said.. .den m sorry bro I can't help u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
u said I was a vagina worshipping simp because I made a statement...... ...u didn't understand dat statement m sure dat was y u said Wat u said.. ..go back read d statement with an open mind.. ...if u still find it hard to understand Wat I said.. .den m sorry bro I can't help u
so if i didnt understand why did you say i dont make sense?? you should have said i didnt get you. not i dont make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

so if i didnt understand why did you say i dont make sense?? you should have said i didnt get you. not i dont make sense.
I felt insulted so I had to return d favor grin

Oya forget m no victor no vanquish
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
I felt insulted so I had to return d favor grin

Oya forget m no victor no vanquish
now its about insults??
dude you gona hide under any rock you can see! no matter how small.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

now its about insults??
dude you gona hide under any rock you can see! no matter how small.
u insulted me.... ..

E fights r exhausting Abeg.... U v won dis fight carry ur wahala n go
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
u insulted me.... ..

E fights r exhausting Abeg.... U v won dis fight carry ur wahala n go
ok.what does wahala mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

ok.what does wahala mean?
if I were a lady I'd v thought u r hitting on me grin

Open ur mind u will understand Wat wahala means cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
nuelzz04:
if I were a lady I'd v thought u r hitting on me grin

Open ur mind u will understand Wat wahala means cheesy
dont make me come to nigeria to kick your arse. tell me what it means guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Nawa o,I thought you just said there are lot of similarities between what op said and what u said?
no yhat wasnt what i said
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2018
yabas:

YOU SOUND REASONABLE BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU ARE WRONG, IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF A MAID LIKE YOUR OWN CHILD THEN TAKE A maid, simple. They deserve to be treated fairly, like your own kid. THE POINT OF VIEW OF WOMEN IS WRONG AND WICKED. Generally women are very wicked. Place a woman in a position of authority and she will be so high handed. An average woman is wicked in general terms.
you sound like women have done you strong thing before. Whatever your past is, it is wrong to generalise. Have a good day
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by yabas(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you sound like women have done you strong thing before. Whatever your past is, it is wrong to generalise. Have a good day

Nah, I haven't had bad experience with women, its just events happening around.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below by nuelzz04(m): 5:32am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

dont make me come to nigeria to kick your arse. tell me what it means guy.
I cover my arse wit d blood of God tongue

Guy u "wahala" Is plenty wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself / Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.