Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

"My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli (649 Views)

Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli by loveisgoody: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Italian striker Mario Balotelli has revealed he would return to play for former club Manchester City for free.

The 27-year-old has scored 16 goals in 21 games in his second season at Ligue 1 side Nice, but hankers for big trophies again.

"My aim is to return to a big club to win something important again," Balotelli said.

"I'd like to get back to having a strong squad behind me. I want to play in the Champions League and......................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2017/12/21/my-aim-is-to-return-to-a-big-club-balotelli/
Re: "My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli by otipoju(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
You dont know what you got till it's gone.
Re: "My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli by chucs: 6:01am On Dec 22, 2017
He is getting matured..Experience is indeed the best teacher.
Re: "My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli by loveisgoody: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2017
otipoju:
You dont know what you got till it's gone.

Correct bro

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona,saturday December 23, 2017 : Key Statistics / Favourite Team / Manchester City Have Signed French Defender Aymeric Laporte From Athletic Bilba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.