Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD (5898 Views)

Sold, Sold, Sold... Sharp Toks C300 4matic 2010 Model For quick sale / 2015 Model Benz C300 Fully Loaded Toks Super White. / 2015 Model Benz C300 Fully Loaded Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by Cosplay: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Obekediamondfuto diportivo lejeun3 thebigkendo chukel ipfreely banky3w

2 Likes

Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by banky3w(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by diportivo: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
only God knows

truly

grin
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by Cosplay: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by Thegamingorca(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:
Obekediamondfuto diportivo lejeun3 thebigkendo chukel ipfreely banky3w

Cosplay strikes again

Mynd44, for the love of Jason bourne, come and see another op criminal selling accidented vehicles to unsuspecting Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by chccho(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Cosplay strikes again

Mynd44, for the love of Jason bourne, come and see another op criminal selling accidented vehicles to unsuspecting Nigerians.
because of the bolded u have called me, so shall it be for u from this moment.
U dont anything about me or who i am but u labelled me a "criminal" i say to u u will be publicly disgraced and labelled a criminal and so shall it be.
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:

because of the bolded u have called me, so shall it be for u from this moment.
U dont anything about me or who i am but u labelled me a "criminal" i say to u u will be publicly disgraced and labelled a criminal and so shall it be.

so shall what be.... exactly? that u refused to disclose info and u were caught red handed, soooo? when wetin wan shall again? its a pity ur trade thrives on an online public platform.... here the rules are different! make one wrong move and face several strong blows!
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by chccho(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

so shall what be.... exactly? that u refused to disclose info and u were caught red handed, soooo? when wetin wan shall again? its a pity ur trade thrives on an online public platform.... here the rules are different! make one wrong move and face several strong blows!

Pls what is the wrong move i have made or the rule i have broken
and where is it stated on this forum?

For all of u giving yoursleves headache, this benz was sold late last year with all documents intact and the buyer has not complained once of SARs harassment.
Re: Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD by Ipfreely: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
chccho:

Pls what is the wrong move i have made or the rule i have broken
and where is it stated on this forum?

For all of u giving yoursleves headache, this benz was sold late last year with all documents intact and the buyer has not complained once of SARs harassment.

These comments reveal that you've totally missed the point here.

That the vehicle has been sold in no way diminishes the gravity of the rather shady practice of withholding relevant facts about your vehicles from buyers, especially in this section.

There was no post about a buyer complaining of SARS harassment. That has no connection whatsoever to these issues.

The SARS post by Erico2k2 made reference to a dealer being arrested by SARS because he withheld relevant information about a vehicle history from the buyer and the vehicle started to have significant problems as a result of that history.

The point being made by multiple posters here is that there is a need for full disclosure of vehicle history, if your vehicle was in an accident or was salvaged or flooded it should be indicated right here in this section on the thread opened to advertise it.

You could go a step further by posting photos of the damage and the current photos and the accurate odometer figures.

Or you could Post the VIN, which would be acceptable.
If you choose to do neither of these things and withhold that relevant information then you'd have yourself to blame either when someone else reveals that information and effectively marks your moniker as dubious or fraudulent, or real-world consequences come back to haunt you like the SARS case earlier referenced.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super super Clean Ford Focus 2001 600k asking / Tokunbo 2005 Honda Accord Ex ( Leather Interior, V6 Engine) SOLD !!! / Robust Honda Babyboy Goin Cheap! 629.99 REDUCED PRICE ..NEAREST OFFER??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.