Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Please Save A Soul...Re: Ifunanya Okonkwo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save A Soul...Re: Ifunanya Okonkwo (633 Views)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul...Re: Ifunanya Okonkwo by ClitoPen: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good evening good people of Nairaland. Please, I came across this post on facebook and thought it wise to share it here so that good spirited individuals can help save the situation as a matter of urgency.

Please the story is authentic. No amount is too small. For more pictures (which I can't upload without consent) and updates on her case please visit her or her husband's facebook page.
Thanks as you help.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? / 9 Common Questions Women Ask About Pregnancy And The Answers / Photo Of Malnourished Somalia Girl Turn Beautiful University Student Is Inspirin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.