Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31373 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

204 Likes 70 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
The underlying voice behind TAP Challenge is demonic.

Listen People: Your tithe goes to your local assemblies. The Pastor who blesses you gets it.

-I use Scriptures and powerful anecdotes smiley

The first and the last times the word 'tithe' was mentioned in the Bible was on same scenario: MELCHIZEDEK and ABRAHAM.

Genesis 14:1-7 and Hebrews 7:1-9

In Summary: ABRAHAM had just returned from the war he went to fight with his armed trained men. He saw a Man named Melchizedek, who BLESSED him. Immediately, Abraham gave him tithe of all.

So simple. The Man Of God who blesses you spiritually deserves your tithe.
Abraham became great. He was blessed by a 'greater'- Melchizedek; Servant of the Most High God.

Chew on that.

Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS) Campaign.

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Evablizin(f): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy

I'm with you.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by dollyjoy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Prec1ous(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Are you done? Great rant!

Next rant please!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

Look at me girl...Am I slimmer to you

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

Oh...be buying airtime while MTN company keeps expanding.
Oh...be buying drugs whole pharmacist keeps opening new branches.

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.

#smartdevul

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by dollyjoy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Next please!!!
Lolz. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chaarly(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
well, I'll make this as short as possible. I think the problem most people have with tithing is that they actually think that when they tithe they are enriching pastors and are left with nothing substantial for themselves. This is not the case! . . . "bring all the tithes into the store house that there may be 'meat' in my house". what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!!

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you can be happy to call yourself a sheeple, then you are an idiot. angry

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

"Religion dulls the senses and I agree."
- Bobby Fischer.

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prec1ous:

Next rant please!

You don't say 'next' on a thread you didn't create. It's my abode.
Or maybe that's just the English you can speak for now. I understand your plight.

Next please. cool

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Martinez19:
If you can be happy to call yourself a sheeple, then you are an idiot. angry

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

"Religion dulls the senses and I agree."
- Bobby Fischer.

Is it your idiot? Is it not my idiot?

It is my idiot. It is my idiot.

I'm a sheeple. You just quoted the Scripture sha...

And Jesus said, "If any man will be wise in this world, will be a fool. If any will be a fool, will be wise."

I lose to gain #eternity

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Prec1ous(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
emusmithy:

You don't say 'next' on a thread you didn't create. It's my abode. I alone can tell how many viewed it. You can't.
Or maybe that's just the English you can speak for now. I understand your plight.

Next please. cool

I trust you to become my special "RANTertainer", you seem to know how to play the role.

Next rant please!

9 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

I'm with you.

Thanks babe.

Ensure you Like and Share!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prec1ous:

I trust you to become my special "RANTertainer", you seem to know how to play the role.

Next rant please!

I like the fact that you agreed you're on my thread... smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Martinez19(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Is it your idiot? Is it not my idiot?

It is my idiot. It is my idiot.

I'm a sheeple. You just quoted the Scripture sha...

And Jesus said, "If any man will be wise in this world, will be a fool. If any will be a fool, will be wise."

I lose to gain #eternity

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zanas: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
I am proudly a sheep #ProudSheep #LeaveUsTheSheeple

THE BOOK OF JOHN chapter 10

10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Like John 10:5 said, Freeze and co. Are the voice of strangers and I can't follow them because I don't know their voice. I know the voice of my Shepherd and It is Him I will follow

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zanas: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
emusmithy:

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

Lalasticlala, This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes
God bless u

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Zanas:

God bless u

God bless you too. Let's insist they move it to Front Page. Must only threads that malign us be on the Front-page?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Zanas:
I am proudly a sheep #ProudSheep #LeaveUsTheSheeple

THE BOOK OF JOHN chapter 10

10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Like John 10:5 said, Freeze and co. Are the voice of strangers and I can't follow them because I don't know their voice. I know the voice of my Shepherd and It is Him I will follow

Powerful Scripture!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Larrey(f): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Here to read comments grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

Next rant please!

E dey sweet you now. Beht if person come do am for your thread or post,you go carry the matter for head like darling yaki.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2017
emusmithy:

God bless you too. Let's insist they move it to Front Page. Must only threads that malign us be on the Front-page?
you are not even in the right section.

Tithing is for the religious section, you are obviously not a celebrity and neither are pastors, so what is this topic doing on Celeb section?

This is like going to Ministry of Finance to protest an infringement on your Human Rights

If you want something addressed, take it to the right section first. The only reason Daddy Freeze's topics on tithe are often posted in Celeb section is because he is a celebrity first.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Larrey:
Here to read comments grin
you will not get much here

Oga brought his topic to Celeb section so that those anti-tithe people in
Religious section will not kill off his topic before it makes it to FP grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by safarigirl(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2017
emusmithy:

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

Oh...be buying airtime while MTN company keeps expanding.
Oh...be buying drugs whole pharmacist keeps opening new branches.

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.

#smartdevul
so, God came to you and told you that if you don't tithe, you will offend him?

So God is not a merciful God anymore who sent his son for the salvation of man? So, if you don't tithe, you cannot make heaven? Your eternity is hinged upon the 10% you pay every month?

Does that mean God's love is conditional? That strikes out the idea that the love of God for humans is agape, does it not?

Then pray tell, what is the point of the death of Jesus?

Lalasticlala please come and move this to FP, let emusmithy get the attention he so desperately needs. Boredom seems to have come upon him grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
so, God came to you and told you that if you don't tithe, you will offend him?

So God is not a merciful God anymore who sent his son for the salvation of man? So, if you don't tithe, you cannot make heaven? Your eternity is hinged upon the 10% you pay every month?

Does that mean God's love is conditional? That strikes out the idea that the love of God for humans is agape, does it not?

Then pray tell, what is the point of the death of Jesus?

Lalasticlala please come and move this to FP, let emusmithy get the attention he so desperately needs. Boredom seems to have come upon him grin

In my whole thread: did I even insinuate that tithing is your ticket to heaven?
Safarigirl... tongue

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
you are not even in the right section.

Tithing is for the religious section, you are obviously not a celebrity and neither are pastors, so what is this topic doing on Celeb section?

This is like going to Ministry of Finance to protest an infringement on your Human Rights

If you want something addressed, take it to the right section first. The only reason Daddy Freeze's topics on tithe are often posted in Celeb section is because he is a celebrity first.

9 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by danvon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
#Don'tfreethesheeples# / #Savethemfromthewolves# cheesy

15 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by kraftyiyk: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin
Op no one is holding u guys... What Freeze did was merely to quote from the same Bible your shepherds has been quoting from, what baffles most people (including you) is why it seems that by an odd coincidence, all the GO's developed selective Amnesia on ever preaching from the verses which Freeze has been quoting of recent.

your reactions are actually expected, have u ever heard of Kubler Ross model in pshychology?(1) Denial is the 1st point of grief(loss/dissapointment), followed by (2)Anger_(3)Bargain_(4)Depression, and (5)Final Acceptance. at this moment, Some of you sheep guys are in various stages of this tested theory.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by petra1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Those who are worshiping God in tithing and offerings are not complaining. its the non church goers who don't give that are complaining for them .even insulting even those who give

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Goodness4525: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am sure this the collective effort of our GO and senior pastor who are affected by the trend .It not easy sha trying to spoil peoples way of income I will do more if I were in their sandal

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
danvon:
#Don'tfreethesheeples# / #Savethemfromthewolves# cheesy

Wolves like Freeze right?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Goodness4525:
I am sure this the collective effort of our GO and senior pastor who are affected by the trend .It not easy sha trying to spoil peoples way of income I will do more if I were in their sandal

Shiloh 2017 held in all states in Nigeria.
RCCG had theirs as well.

The crowds depicts who didn't care about Freeze. I mean, who is Freeze? He is just a man with an opinion and NO RESULT.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Chris are all GREAT LEADERS with great people following them. Real people who believe in them. Not online and electronic people following Freeze. Aren't you frustrated following Freeze?

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.