Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott (4407 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Passionate IPOB Female Organizer Blasts Nigerian Zoo Government And Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 out of the 10 are most likely lies. grin They lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. It's innate. That's why there are so many land owners on the internet that we never see offline cheesy See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university. I haven't seen a group of people as delusional as these people.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/943871963830935552

Cc Electricdangerr ODVanguard wristbangle okoyeeboz janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS Evilmetahuman manmountain guestlander jaideyone totit bakynes

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Guestlander: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 of the 10 are most likely lies. ;DThey lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university

Cc Electricdangerr ODVanguard wristbangle okoyeeboz janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS Evilmetahuman manmountain guestlander jaideyone totit

I saw the picture and I knew right away it was a lie. That is their stock in trade. Lies, exaggerations, distortions deceptions and more lies.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by jojomario(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Always a subject of do as I say. I pity them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Okoyeeboz: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 of the 10 are most likely lies. grin They lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. That's why there are so many land owners on the internet cheesy See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university

Cc Electricdangerr ODVanguard wristbangle okoyeeboz janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS Evilmetahuman manmountain guestlander jaideyone totit bakynes

The honest truth is that the average Igbo person has an inherent inferiority complex passed on from generation to generation. Every step he takes in his life is to mask the inferiority complex but the more he tries to mask it, the more apparent it becomes.

That explains why you see that in chieftaincy titles, they add 1 behind the chieftaincy title. Ebubedike 1 of EponOjuku Autonomous Community; Kerewawa 1 of Ozubulu Genocidal Community, etc. Each one seeks egotistical gratification to show he's better than his fellows.

That inferiority complex is what drives the clannishness and unintelligent herd-mentality displayed by a lot of them. Unfortunately, it has evolved into a chronic case of persecution complex.

Chronic case of persecution complex is what makes the thought process of the average Igbo man very incoherent, unfortunate, bereft of common sense and opposed to logic.

It is manifested in the way they analyse issues and their way of life. Let me give you examples.

Igbos in Mbaise fought with the Pope. This is because the Pope selected someone from outside Mbaise to be the Bishop of Achiara diocese in Mbaise. They said that the Pope was marginalising them and persecuting them.

Igbos in Ipob fought with Jesus Christ. They said since Jesus Christ is the Lord of all those marginalising and persecuting them, they'll boycott Jesus and start praying directly to Chukwu Okike Abiama (the God of all Creation).

If Igbos can insult the Pope and keep malice with Jesus Christ, you all would realise that they should just lock down the entire Igboland and conduct mental tests on all of them.

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ODVanguard: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 of the 10 are most likely lies. grin They lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. That's why there are so many land owners on the internet cheesy See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university

Are you surprised, coz I am not. Na their way. Their way no pure, especially those Igbos. They will lie, forge, misrepresent, and still play the victim when called out.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by JaneMafrodite(f): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mr poster, AFO SAGBUKWE NNA GI! THUNDER GBAGBUKWE NNA GI EKWENSU GBUO YOUR FAMILY THERE!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by CrtlAltDel: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
LIEIPOBS......it is in our blood oh!!! grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by JaneMafrodite(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mr poster, AFO SAGBUKWE NNA GI! THUNDER GBAGBUKWE NNA GI EKWENSU GBUO YOUR FAMILY THERE!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lmao!

So what is going thru the mind of this one as she's searching and photoshopping this? sad I mean the focus on deception & manipulation. What wasted energy. Shouldn't they be using all this energy in building their region (at least in preparation for secession). Instead theyre manipulating news stories all over social media, screaming no mans land and cursing Tinubu. All meaningless.

I went to their radio Biafra Facebook page once, and they put up pictures of the jos crisis in 2012 as pictures of Buhari killing Igbos. Smh. Textbook case of living in an echo chamber out of touch wt reality.
The only good thing abt this is dt after a while everyone and the blind sees dt ur deluded. cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by nnena2007: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nawa o, it is seriously serious.... Lol cool grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Guestlander: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
It was a similar type of forgery that got Innoson in trouble with the law.
Misrepresentation and shady deals may work if you are just buying and selling spare parts, not in the big league of auto assembly.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
ODVanguard:

Are you surprised, coz I am not. Na their way. Their way no pure, especially those Igbos. They will lie, forge, misrepresent, and still play the victim when called out.

Bro, these people are so gullible. It's unreal. And they believe these things. There are certain things one would say that you know it just doesn't sound right. Ibos would swallow it hook, line and sinker. What could be the cause of this

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
animals like are the reason why we Igbos have now become a laughing stock. instead of we Igbos to bury your head in shame, you are busy cussing your mother. ikpu nnegi!!

AKPA AMU NNA GI,
ibughi onye igbo,
igbos are united, you must be born by Boko haram Fathers
And Ewu Yoruba mother.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Instead of her to just admit she's been busted, she kept posting more lies grin cheesy. Ipob leaders told their members that they met with Donald trump to discuss Biafla and they believed.. Chai!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by VivianUdeogu(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

AKPA AMU NNA GI, ibughi onye igbo, igbos are united, you must be born by Boko haram Fathers And Ewu Yoruba mother.
mechionu!! abu'm ada igbo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
janellemonae:
Lmao! So what is going thru the mind of this one as she's searching and photoshopping this? sad I mean the focus, deception, manipulation. What wasted energy.

I knew these pple were jokers the day I went to their radio Biafra Facebook page and they put up pictures of the jos crisis in 2012 as pictures of Buhari killing Igbos. They must think the whole world is dumb. They live in an echo chamber out of touch wt reality.
The only good thing abt this is dt after a while everyone and the blind sees dt ur deluded. cheesy

Lol. When ipobexposed was here, they used to threaten him until he deactivated. grin. That's why everyone takes these people for granted. Cos they know how gullible they are. They're not as smart as they think

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Most of the miscreants you see making noise never had accounts with Gtb grin cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by EvilMetahuman: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
flat heads and lies grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by michlins(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
Mr poster, AFO SAGBUKWE NNA GI!
THUNDER GBAGBUKWE NNA GI
EKWENSU GBUO YOUR FAMILY THERE!
are you well at all

Mymdd44

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
One day, I'll create a repository thread posting all the things these guys have lied about. I remember this one. Smh

http://igberetvnews.com/418998/ipob-meeting-with-president-trump-streamed-live/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala,Mynd44

More people need to see this so they don't get scammed by lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
One day, I'll create a repository thread posting all the things these guys have lied about. I remember this one. Smh

Dead!

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Guestlander: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Don't even try, where are you going to start from? They lie faster than they can remember themselves. Innoson can't even remember how he cleared customs with fraudulent papers.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by nonsobaba: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ipod is a group of frustrated wawa and abakaliki lowlives whose obsession with lies have made them lose touch with reality. The recently conducted anambra election is enough proof. Despite their propaganda of sit-at-home(solely intended to stop the re-election of Obiano), the election witnessed a turnout that surpassed those of the previous two guber elections. We kill them here in anambra, hopefully, other states will emulate us in order to eradicate their nuisance.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Don't even try, where are you going to start from? They lie faster than they can remember themselves. Innoson can't even remember how he cleared customs with fraudulent papers.

I'll start from when they told us Orji Kalu had so much money Nigerian banks couldn't keep his money. They told him to take it to World Bank grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
janellemonae:

Dead!

You haven't seen anything. Just check that website. You'll weep for these people. It's what Yoruba people call afise

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ipod is a group of frustrated wawa and abakaliki lowlives whose obsession with lies have made them lose touch with reality. The recently conducted anambra election is enough proof. Despite their propaganda of sit-at-home(solely intended to stop the re-election of Obiano), the election witnessed a turnout that surpassed those of the previous two guber elections. We kill them here in anambra, hopefully, other states will emulate us in order to eradicate their nuisance.

Lwkmd grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Guestlander: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

I'll start from when they told us Orji Kalu had so much money Nigerian banks couldn't keep his money. They told him to take it to World Bank grin

Lmao.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
One ibo said Dangote is a small boy compared to Nnewi millionaires that Nnewi millionaires are just hiding their money grin cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Has Been Arrested In London. / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / These Two Men Sitting In Front Of President Tinubu ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.