Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE (2604 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by wwwkaycom(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
This guy named Kunle worked as a casual worker in my office. He had accommodation problem with his wife and 2 kids in 2014. His salary as a casual worker were not paid regularly and therefore couldn't pay rent, he was sent packing. I live in a colonial style bungalow owned by the institution we worked for, its a two bedroom bungalow with a three room boys quarter. Kunle's direct boss begged me to help him out at that time and out of pity for him and his family and since two of the rooms in the bq wasn't occupied at that time I agreed. I discovered within his first six months of stay at the bq that his wife is a terrible troublemaker. Its one fight or the other with her husband almost on a daily basis. I also housed a single lady who is a relation of my wife in one of the rooms in January 2015. This lady works as a teacher in a private school not too far from our apartment. Kunle's wife quickly assumed the role of a landlady immediately this other lady moved in. She will dictate the jobs to be done by this Lady. Sweeping, watching toilet, cutting grasses around the bq. I didn't see this as bad initially but when I saw the rudeness, arrogance and crudity of Kunle's wife, I told the other lady to report her to her husband. That was when we discovered that her husband had no gut to call her to other. On two occasions in 2016, this lady's room were burgled and all her dresses (I mean all) carted away. People around who like this lady had to donate new dresses to her. Her headmistress also gave her dresses. Three months after the second burglary incident, one security guy who was searching for snail in the bush around our apartment saw all the dresses in an old and abandoned water well and reported to me, we got there only to discover that all the dresses had decomposed. We couldn't accuse anyone for this but Kunle's wife attitude towards her gave rise to suspicion that she might be responsible. I wanted to involve the police but my wife and the Lady said I shouldn't. There was a day also in 2016 that Kunle's wife nearly beat up this lady but for the timely intervention of myself, my wife and Kunle himself. I called the boss who begged for accommodation for Kunle and he said he is tired of the woman. He said this woman also comes regularly to fight with her husband in their office, he asked me to send them packing which I did. I gave them 2 weeks to move out. This woman insulted the world out of I and my wife that day. She even accused me of working against the conversion of Kunle to a permanent staff, something I knew nothing about. After 10 days, Kunle came in company with his mother in-law to beg me, saying he had no place to go to, no money to rent a house, salary as casual worker not regular. I pitied him again and allowed him to stay. His wife later apologized to me and my wife. She tried to behave well for few months and started her problems again. It has gotten to a level where I could no longer tolerate her wahala, the man that begged me for accommodation for Kunle have told me not to involve him again since I wasn't firm enough in sending him packing. I'm in a deep shit. Someone informed me this afternoon that some people were fighting in my bq, it was this woman and her husband again. Before I could get there, she packed her bags, took her children and travelled to their hometown for Christmas according to what people who were mediating between her and her husband told me. I saw the husband also climbing a bike as I approached the bq, he went away since then and his phone line has been switched off. This time around, I wanted to tell him to quit latest by December 31. I'm tired, this is my first time of seeing this kind of madness, and I have coped with this for more than 3 years or what can I do?
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by eph12(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Call the guy, talk to him and tell him he has to leave

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 22, 2017
sentiments kills... slowly but surely.

be firm.. sent them out.

you've done nothing wrong.

8 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by williamdeluxe(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2017
marrying a woman bkux of sex IX what causes dix tinx
I jux pity d "kunle" guy
pls dont throw him out
accommodate him 4 a lil while atleast till e getz hix own place

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by enoqueen: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Tell him to tell his wife not to come back to that house.

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by sisisioge: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Imagine having a heart attack because of someone else's wife. She's dangerous, she could even kill. Biko send them packing for real this time around. If they don't have money or a place to move to, be kind to give them money for rent and your peace of mind.

I hope you've learnt to value your wife more...may God bless all the peaceful women out there.

11 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Lock up their place with your own padlock or change the locks. Then give them notice to come and only pack away their property whenever they are ready.
You or wife will open their door by yourself (don't give them the key). And lock the door when they empty the house. Give them one or two days only to pack their things. Or you if you don't want, let them pack under a few hours and leave.
When you are able to reach the man, tell him you have locked their door and he should tell you when he comes so you can open it for him to pack out.
If you need the room to be empty within a certain time, tell him so too. But if not, just lock it up.

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Artistree: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
bounty007:
sentiments kills... slowly but surely.

be firm.. sent them out.

you've done nothing wrong.
SENT?
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by prettyangel10(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
As the two of them is out of the house now, change the lock of the said house, call the guy and tell him to come pack his load, that you have given out the place to someone else. Life is too beautiful to be spending it on things like this.

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Artistree:

SENT?

Haba! grin

thanks
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by ImaIma1(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Allowing someone stay in your house for free as a form of help is a set up. When it is time to leave,you become a bad person.

4 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Richy4(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
The Kunle guy is in a big mess... The way u narrated the story, it seems that he is harmless and got himself involved with a desert fire sad

So what does the wife do for a living apart from trouble? Is she employed or a stay at home mum? Please tell Kunle not to spend much this holiday because u will be giving them till January 31th to look for an alternative living arrangement.. that u can't stay in a toxic environment any more...
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by ceeceeuwa: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Loisemm:
Lock up their place with your own padlock or change the locks. Then give them notice to come and only pack away their property whenever they are ready.
You or wife will open their door by yourself (don't give them the key). And lock the door when they empty the house. Give them one or two days only to pack their things. Or you if you don't want, let them pack under a few hours and leave.
When you are able to reach the man, tell him you have locked their door and he should tell you when he comes so you can open it for him to pack out.
If you need the room to be empty within a certain time, tell him so too. But if not, just lock it up.

You want the troublesome woman to accuse him of bugling their apartment? She could claim some of their property is missing. OPnapply caution please!

1 Like

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Iseoluwani: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Your case z damn different

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by yvelchstores(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Some men are suffering in the hands of crazy and wicked women sha. Churchill escaped with his head intact and yet the gullible Nigerians curse him.
That kunle will not live long if things continue this way.

1 Like

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Iseoluwani: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
wwwkaycom:
This guy named Kunle worked as a casual worker in my office. He had accommodation problem with his wife and 2 kids in 2014. His salary as a casual worker were not paid regularly and therefore couldn't pay rent, he was sent packing. I live in a colonial style bungalow owned by the institution we worked for, its a two bedroom bungalow with a three room boys quarter. Kunle's direct boss begged me to help him out at that time and out of pity for him and his family and since two of the rooms in the bq wasn't occupied at that time I agreed. I discovered within his first six months of stay at the bq that his wife is a terrible troublemaker. Its one fight or the other with her husband almost on a daily basis. I also housed a single lady who is a relation of my wife in one of the rooms in January 2015. This lady works as a teacher in a private school not too far from our apartment. Kunle's wife quickly assumed the role of a landlady immediately this other lady moved in. She will dictate the jobs to be done by this Lady. Sweeping, watching toilet, cutting grasses around the bq. I didn't see this as bad initially but when I saw the rudeness, arrogance and crudity of Kunle's wife, I told the other lady to report her to her husband. That was when we discovered that her husband had no gut to call her to other. On two occasions in 2016, this lady's room were burgled and all her dresses (I mean all) carted away. People around who like this lady had to donate new dresses to her. Her headmistress also gave her dresses. Three months after the second burglary incident, one security guy who was searching for snail in the bush around our apartment saw all the dresses in an old and abandoned water well and reported to me, we got there only to discover that all the dresses had decomposed. We couldn't accuse anyone for this but Kunle's wife attitude towards her gave rise to suspicion that she might be responsible. I wanted to involve the police but my wife and the Lady said I shouldn't. There was a day also in 2016 that Kunle's wife nearly beat up this lady but for the timely intervention of myself, my wife and Kunle himself. I called the boss who begged for accommodation for Kunle and he said he is tired of the woman. He said this woman also comes regularly to fight with her husband in their office, he asked me to send them packing which I did. I gave them 2 weeks to move out. This woman insulted the world out of I and my wife that day. She even accused me of working against the conversion of Kunle to a permanent staff, something I knew nothing about. After 10 days, Kunle came in company with his mother in-law to beg me, saying he had no place to go to, no money to rent a house, salary as casual worker not regular. I pitied him again and allowed him to stay. His wife later apologized to me and my wife. She tried to behave well for few months and started her problems again. It has gotten to a level where I could no longer tolerate her wahala, the man that begged me for accommodation for Kunle have told me not to involve him again since I wasn't firm enough in sending him packing. I'm in a deep shit. Someone informed me this afternoon that some people were fighting in my bq, it was this woman and her husband again. Before I could get there, she packed her bags, took her children and travelled to their hometown for Christmas according to what people who were mediating between her and her husband told me. I saw the husband also climbing a bike as I approached the bq, he went away since then and his phone line has been switched off. This time around, I wanted to tell him to quit latest by December 31. I'm tired, this is my first time of seeing this kind of madness, and I have coped with this for more than 3 years or what can I do?

Send them packing asap
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by hypnotic(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by orangb: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hmm, I just feel pay for the guy cry
He is the one who has to suffer for her errant behaviour now.
Simply lock up the house and send text messages to them to come pack their loads when they get back.
I hope that would make him talk real sense into his wife and caution her.

@op, I know you have a heart of gold so please forgive them if they come back begging but with a signed agreement that any more ruckus that reaches your hearing will lead to termination of their free accommodation there.

Pls ehn op, things are hard ...
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by captainking(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
wwwkaycom:
please be a man and send them out... Else they might even kill you... Employ me as your recovery agent... And see how they will voluntarily leave your house..
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by elektra(f): 12:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Oga, what are you waiting for?
Why do you want to give quit notice? Did you guys sign a lease agreement? Are they paying rent? Now is the best time to remove their things from the house since they are in the village, then send the husband a text message with info on where to find their things. Don’t fall for any crocodile tears again oh!
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Iolo(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2017
I’ll keep my advice brief. Grow some balls and do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by SAMBARRY: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2017
As a man let your YES BE YES AND YOUR NO BE NO

You're a man and as a man there are situations you need to be firm otherwise you'll be disrespected and taken for granted which is what you're experiencing

Personally while reading your story I was pissed.you're the one that opened the door of disrespect and then you let emotions and sentiments do the work your brain is supposed to do

Meanwhile before allowing people to stay around your home,KNOW THEM WELL because it's easier to find a virgin in a brothel than to evict trouble some tenants especially when the wife is a drama queen

Solution: ensure you evict the couple FORCEFULLY WITH THE USE OF POLICE. Don't look at their face o because if a man cannot take control of HIS household and call his wife to order then he's less of a man

By the time the wife sees police she won't be able to misyarn

If they like let them kneel down,cry,beg,no mind them
Just ensure they're out of the house
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by baby124: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Pack their load for them and put it in a corner in the BQ room. Change the locks and send both of them messages that you have packed their load, they do not have accommodation in your house again. You have also rented the BQ to a new tenant starting January 1st. They should let you know when they want to come and pick their load. If they don’t pick it before January 1st then you will believe the load has been abandoned. You will have no choice but to throw them away. Make sure your gateman knows not to let any of them in if you are not in the house to assist them with their exit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2017
He has lived with you for 3 years and still unable to raise money for accommodation, even a one room apartment?

That man is not making attempts to vacate your house. Be firm about your decisions, and help him with a little cash or a better job if you can.

As regards the stubborn woman, there's nothing you can do. Kunle should carry his cross.

2 Likes

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Chubhie: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Of a truth, Brother kunle has been living his hell on earth. He deserves no hell in the afterlife.
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Eya, This might be too much to ask. Do not regret because u had morals And forgave easily. what I'm asking u to do now is get a Two room or one room apartment which ever u can afford pay for a year . tel them to move in . tell him and his wife that subsequently dy will foot their bills...u v tried ur best ..
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by DONFASZY(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
U are now Killin ursef ova anoda man mad wife
If kunle dies in dat house?u will c pepper
Change d locks of dat house and make sure wen dey r comiin back?its only for u to open and dey pack dere tins

Fact is d kunle wife is possess wit jealous spirit and nid physical n spiritual beating

1 Like

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by DONFASZY(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
If kunle dies in dat house for BP or d eviil wife?u will c pepper,police wil nt c ur goodwil
Change d locks of dat house and make sure wen dey r comiin back?its only for u to open and dey pack dere tins

Fact is d kunle wife is possess wit jealous spirit and nid physical n spiritual beating
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Richy4(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
As a man let your YES BE YES AND YOUR NO BE NO

You're a man and as a man there are situations you need to be firm otherwise you'll be disrespected and taken for granted which is what you're experiencing

Personally while reading your story I was pissed.you're the one that opened the door of disrespect and then you let emotions and sentiments do the work your brain is supposed to do

Meanwhile before allowing people to stay around your home,KNOW THEM WELL because it's easier to find a virgin in a brothel than to evict trouble some tenants especially when the wife is a drama queen

Solution: ensure you evict the couple FORCEFULLY WITH THE USE OF POLICE. Don't look at their face o because if a man cannot take control of HIS household and call his wife to order then he's less of a man

By the time the wife sees police she won't be able to misyarn

If they like let them kneel down,cry,beg,no mind them
Just ensure they're out of the house

Wow!!! You got a lot of empathy in you..it flows like a river
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Richy4:

Wow!!! You got a lot of empathy in you..it flows like a river
disrespectful,violent and lousy people do not deserve empathy.every individual should set boundaries except you want every body to disrespect you under the guise of they're broke.
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by mastermaestro(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2017
DONFASZY:
If kunle dies in dat house?u will c pepper

You made a very important point here. Truly if Kunle got killed by his wife in that house, the op may live to regret his kindness all his life. Tables will turn against him very swiftly.

Evict them forcefully and immediately they return! First go get a law enforcement agent to witness you seal off their apartment in order to deny them access upon their return. Ensure you do not carry out the eviction unless the Kunle himself shows up. Hello, you have no business whatsoever with his mad wife.

1 Like

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2017
baby124:
Pack their load for them and put it in a corner in the BQ room. Change the locks and send both of them messages that you have packed their load, they do not have accommodation in your house again. You have also rented the BQ to a new tenant starting January 1st. They should let you know when they want to come and pick their load. If they don’t pick it before January 1st then you will believe the load has been abandoned. You will have no choice but to throw them away. Make sure your gateman knows not to let any of them in if you are not in the house to assist them with their exit.
exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Fathers Neglected Why Mothers Are Remembered / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? / 3 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.