Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

Caption This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo (1107 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo by bigcee(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo by xreal: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2017
They are expressing how aggressively they will squeeze somebody's boobs.
Re: Caption This Photo by Khd95(m): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2017
First pic

The hausa man:after sucking and pressing her brezz whey efritin don set...she come say she no do again

Fayose: jesuuuuu funkeeeeeeee

bayelsa man: wetin come happen to ur John thomas

Second pic

The hausa man again:guys no worry I have plans for her again...I tell her say I don buy iPhone X for her,she dey come today

Fayose: yhhhh niggga..the year don almost end..quick quick nack the kpekus and jump am pass

Bayelsa man: zero dulling ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo by tealaw(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2017
First pic:

Bayelsa man: Fayose, u r deceiving ekiti people with stomach infrastrusture.
Fayose: ma gba oju é! Oya were ni. Wetin u do for niger delta ppl. If u repeat that thg again u go see.

Hausa man: lets not wash our dirty clothes here in public abeg. U knw social media dey watch.

Second pic:
Bayelsa man: fayose, if u no want make i talk, cut my own share give me.

Fayose: oo gbo ni? U dey craze. U see ur mate for here?
Hausaman: i don tell una my own, oga at d top no go like una public display.
Re: Caption This Photo by Lovetinz(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm..

Re: Caption This Photo by Synzu(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2017
The look on Fayose's face is epic!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo by ichommy(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Khd95:
First pic

The hausa man:after sucking and pressing her brezz whey efritin don set...she come say she no do again

Fayose: jesuuuuu funkeeeeeeee

bayelsa man: wetin come happen to ur John thomas

Second pic

The hausa man again:guys no worry I have plans for her again...I tell her say I don buy iPhone X for her,she dey come today

Fayose: yhhhh niggga..the year don almost end..quick quick nack the kpekus and jump am pass

Bayelsa man: zero dulling ooo

cheesy

Re: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. / ShyCypher Is Back!!! / Driver Causes Deadly Accident While Forcibly Trying To Kiss Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.