Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (41026 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Gombs(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2017
It would really be nice to know if some of these Twitter handles are asking PMB the same questions today.

Our hypocrisy is legendary.

Lalasticlala... Please do the needful

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2017
naija I dey hail o

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by aolawale025: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Somehow People have been cowed into silence.

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2017
The only reason why I'm happy is that all of us are suffering this scarcity

All those supporting Buhari are still queueing and paying exorbitantly for fuel

By the time Baba finishes with us,na them go still pursue am out

grin

494 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by whonamehelp(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
aw you go expect them to talk, you want make Buhari use them for ritual?

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
and the monkey's that were out in every news outlet criticizing GEJ are now bowing there smelling heads in shame like a fooolish goat.

317 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
aw you go expect them to talk, you want make Buhari use them for ritual?
hahaha...i dey tell you. the daura monkey don't give a flying Bleep about no mothafacka.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by horsepower101: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Jonathan takes off half fuel subsidy= Protest for 1 week

Buhari takes off all subsidy = Silence

304 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

The fuel scarcity is permitted during Xmas so we'd know the men from the children.

Almost everyone now has a car, but only the more fortunate should drive it to the village and pour dust on the less privileged.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2017
This is just proof that the media opposition against Jonathan was all paid for then ..

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.
Ahaahn! And he finally crawls out of hiding!
How hot was the pit BMC?

The hottest part of hell awaits all who took part in foisting this wicked lying government on Nigerians!!

#EndBuhariNow

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by horsepower101: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Notice how nobody ever mentions the name of the current minister of finance or blames her for anything?

Now compare it to how many threads that was opened daily attacking Ngozi okonjo Iweala during jonathan's administration.

253 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is just proof that the media opposition against Jonathan was all paid for then ..
And I blame GEJ and his gang for allowing those miscreants to thrive!
The only claim to fame OBJ has amongst his admirers both home and abroad is his Machiavellian disposition, nothing else!

GEJ is a man of peace agreed, but we make war that we may have peace!

Lalasticlala pls this thread should be on FP let Nigerians pour out their pains and feel better!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2017
The deceitful cum hypocritical nature of APC and all it represents will forever be remembered even on the day of judgement.All APC did came back to hunt it.Karma is real.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Oh dont forget to let dem know U could use some brains

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44 OAM4J seun Lalasticlala.
The mods don't work for you!
You made a sweeping statement calling all who disagreed with you "monkeys"! What then is the basis of your complaint?! embarassed

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Gombs(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wait o... This mumu comment must end with this year o.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
And I blame GEJ and his gang for allowing those miscreants to thrive!
The only claim to fame OBJ has amongst his admirers both home and abroad is his Machiavellian disposition, nothing else!

GEJ is a man of peace agreed, but we make war that we may have peace!

Lalasticlala pls this thread should be on FP let Nigerians pour out their pains and feel better!

Jonathan was even giving them contracts to do after which they use the profits to hire social media people to still slander the govt

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Gombs(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The only thing GEJ did that pained me more than anything else was yo let miscreants lie anyhow. Notice, December wasn't part of the dates .. Imagine how much Lagos to onisha is as of today... Yet, we don't seem to understand the difficulty. Those insulting GEJ then when price was 87 are nowhere to be found

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2017
It so sad that many of the posts up there are filled with insults and sentiments.

Nigerians have a right to criticize both the past and present administrations for the different fuel scarcities they have experienced.

Are you expecting me to apologize for criticizing GEJ just because the same situation is happening now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Thank God I didn't vote for @Mbuhari. I no sure if baba go run go second term

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Gombs(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It so sad that many of the posts up there are filled with insults and sentiments.

Nigerians have a right to criticize both the past and present administrations for the different fuel scarcities they have experienced.

Are you expecting me to apologize for criticizing GEJ just because the same situation is happening now?

We're saying why being hypocritical?

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Jonathan was even giving them contracts to do after which they use the profits to hire social media people to still slander the govt
Just imagine that?
GEJ missed a golden opportunity to be a "Benevolent Dictator". He would have earned my respect more. Nigeria was not yet ripe for the brand of politics of inclusion he played!

Now his lack Of proper understanding of his enemies ushered in a well known Tyrannical Clueless and Bigoted Dictator!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Gombs:

The only thing GEJ did that pained me more than anything else was yo let miscreants lie anyhow. Notice, December wasn't part of the dates .. Imagine how much Lagos to onisha is as of today... Yet, we don't seem to understand the difficulty. Those insulting GEJ then when price was 87 are nowhere to be found

I wss sad when I found out Jonathan built more power plants than all previous leaders combined and its a fact because I looked it up myself yet its strange he never spoke about it even during the campaigns

128 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:

No Sir! Except your deafening silence now means you were vocal then not for patriotic reasons.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by hucienda: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
They say they have removed subsidy - with minimal, if not virtually non-existent opposition from the masses - yet fuel scarcity still remains a way of life for the average Nigerian.

All this ruse is to increase fuel price to say, N200+ per litre ... and to think the people that danced alanta and made noise at Ojota are silent.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by bishopkay: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Imagine price of petrol at 300 naira! Well I've always been a critic of this government and I've never believed in them; that's my solace. So as I pay the bitter price for the foolishness and myopia of my fellow countrymen I pray they don't repeat the same mistake twice!

Any sane person alive would never touch buhari with even a 30ft long pole. That man makes failure look simple and interesting! And he's not even bothered about it! I await the pigs, zombies and sophisticated people who forced this man on us to come and tell us how the market isn't yet deregulated and crap... Bunch of senseless people

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017
lol, dis is just the beginning.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.