Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (52292 Views)

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by Chyxki: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
If you've ever been a victim of a false accusation and seen how fast it draws even the innocent to the grave, you'll always argue that every suspect gets fair trial.

Nobody knows the real story of these guys individually; one of them might have just been an unfortunate person without any idea of what was going on.

Let God continue to protect us in this country where laws are not respected.

2 Likes

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by ghostmist: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
They are still suspects, who is going to restore their balls if the court proves them innocent?

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one now things are getting to what I had long ago insinuated. I said it then that any confirmed kidnapper or armed robbers or rapist catch no need wasting time waiting for court dont kill them but do what is called *damage control* to them it's either blowing up their testicle or rupture their knee cap no surgery in the world will resolve such damage. And cultist are not left out too.

Enough is enough of big men or politicians coming to bail or free harden criminal.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am not in anyway in support of any form of crime.

But, the article said. Suspected kidnap per. Until he is proven guilty, he ain't a kidnapper.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by ola12(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Reminds me of 'hobo wit a shotgun' back den

Wat happend to #endsars sef
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by wyqay: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
odin ma
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by olabright11(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
with aids Of hammer �, gun or kick . elaborate please.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by billyG(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
dis is not good,not even 1 hair on evans balls was plucked off!

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by BluntBoy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
BloggersNG:
SARS Officers yesterday Shot the directs Balls Of Suspected Kidnappers during a raid In Abia State.

The photos are really graphic see below!

Watch the Video here--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTJWQaTaJQ

Video Credit; Sahara Reporters

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/sars-officers-blow-up-testicles-of.html

The original report says suspected kidnappers.

Our police needs to learn how to be professional. We need a lot of educated people in the police. And I do not mean just anyone. We need psychologists and forensic scientists. Our police needs to be more technology-driven. These men whose balls have been blown up may even be innocent and mere victims of the illiteracy ravaging our police force.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by Youngmolis: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked Who Told The Sars 2 Shot,nawa O Naija Ma Country?
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jeeesu!!

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by lovely17(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
How is he still alive
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas come see balls oooooo....meeeennnhhh...balls from gun displace balls from rod

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by liljboy10: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oh my God.!This country will continue to suffer and suffer..we are cursed by the devil himself.I am 70% sure God has nothing to do with this country again..nobody deserves this..
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
candyguyofficia:

Really? So targeting the heart of the "kidnapper" is a better option. Its depends on the degree of force (gun battle) and also Rule of Engagement. This is no war but a criminal offence. If suspects keyword suspects are killed without a chance of legal representation/defence what do u think will become of the common man or undercover officers. I have watched d video over n over those testicles was blast at close range could be mallet or gun not just one person testicle was blown. So d SARS officers went aiming the testicles when they were in a gun battle? My friend, be civil n logical. What do u think is d opinion of International body when they watch the video or you think no one watching it? These is one of the rationale why the Nigeria Police was rated d way they were rated but rather than facing the issue they were attacking the messenger and forgetting to give proper attention to d message.
Mr. Man you need help and person's like you will be recruited into the police/paramilitary and Armed Force(s). Psychiatric test needs to be conducted on officers and prospective officers before recruitment so we can have intelligent officers and not mediocre. #TriggerHapperOfficerEverywhere
You are a fool. And do you know who really needs help here? You, criminals' advocate. Kidnappers with AK47, ready to shoot and kill security agents at sight. Is that a suspect situation to you? As long as you are talking about gun duel, there is nothing like targeting the legs.
May be you should enlist with the security forces and start targeting the legs during gun battle. Armed kidnappers just surrendered like that without putting up a fight? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by bmasz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:
For blowing up a generation of kidnappers, I say a big well done to SARS.

I hope they are truly kidnappers

This is the kind of reasoning that we should put aside come year 2018. We should try to ensure that we are not sympathetic to extra-judicial actions by our law enforcement agencies.

Enough is enough, this rubbish must end. We should try to call out people when they err in the cause of carrying out their legal responsibilities.

It's not enough for the police to have caught the kidnapper, his rights should be respected.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
ojmetrix:
this act is inhuman it on called for I mean yes they are kidnapers but how can u blow up some one blokus like that why do Africans act like devil no wonder devil is labeled as black. in as much as they are criminals this is never a solution SARS should be reformed or end period
we don't even know actually if they re kidnappers. The police raided a place and arrested them. There were no kidnap victims or guns and they were tagged suspected kidnappers. They could ve been a group of guys hsngino out in a secluded place so they could smoke n get high....

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by tarano: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Don't blame the criminal or the law enforcement agent. They are all symptoms of failure of leadership and governance at all levels.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by Gracesofar(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
What happened to the rule of engagement in fire arms....... I guess those stuffs are only for books

Toor ba masala
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by RighteousI: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Zoogerians!

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
BloggersNG:
SARS Officers yesterday Shot the directs Balls Of Suspected Kidnappers during a raid In Abia State.

The photos are really graphic see below!

Watch the Video here--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTJWQaTaJQ

Video Credit; Sahara Reporters

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/sars-officers-blow-up-testicles-of.html

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by ojmetrix(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Mouthpis:

U think the white man that labelled the devil black doesn't know why?

Just imagine how they just pass judgement before it is passed in a court of law.

They guys committed crime yes, but this is human right violation!!!
agreed man u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by sherrylo: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
maasoap:

You are a fool. And do you know who really needs help here? You, criminals' advocate. Kidnappers with AK47, ready to shoot and kill security agents at sight. Is that a suspect situation to you? As long as you are talking about gun duel, there is nothing like targeting the legs.
May be you should enlist with the security forces and start targeting the legs during gun battle. Armed kidnappers just surrendered like that without putting up a fight? Idiot.
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2017
ojmetrix:
this act is inhuman it on called for I mean yes they are kidnapers but how can u blow up some one blokus like that why do Africans act like devil no wonder devil is labeled as black. in as much as they are criminals this is never a solution SARS should be reformed or end period
Oga English... Type this when you are kidnapped or any of ur relatives...before I no what to say to u ..
Re: Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) by patrickmuf(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Nigerian police is a disgrace, whatever happened to the phrase "not guilty until proven otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction"
I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.